Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga Chadpreet scores with white foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
He is 1 out of one million of Indian men, so that means there's only like 1000 men in India that can attract western women

Whitey will not be pleased

How is this guy a Chad

No Giga Chadpreet was seen that day

This femrloid mogs @Napoleon de Geso at looking manly hard

he's 6'4 + beard. maybe not in face, not sure

If a chadpreet can get that at best, curries are beyond fucked.

He is 1 out of one million of Indian men, so that means there's only like 1000 men in India that can attract western women

He isn’t even chadpreet. My bio lab partner is an actual chadpreet.

Why on earth are white foid so over valued? Imagine judging yourself and your race based on how you look to white foids.

Why on earth are white foid so over valued? Imagine judging yourself and your race based on how you look to white foids.

Indian population is 1.1 billion in India alone and millions across the globe, they are getting sex and love their currywomen, this guy is indian living in the US

The only thing "giga" in this thread is the level of currycel gigacope jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Femoid mogs me at lookin manly

Indian population is 1.1 billion in India alone and millions across the globe, they are getting sex and love their currywomen, this guy is indian living in the US
Idc. You are still determining your race's worth by a foid's opinion. A foid that isn't even of your own race.

They have all the power, white men are cucked for white foids and india is a poor country, US and europe are wealthy
So you see nothing wrong with determining your people's value based on what some foids think? You do realize this is obscenely cucked, right?

So you see nothing wrong with determining your people's value based on what some foids think? You do realize this is obscenely cucked, right?
it's not me, it's society. i'm just a messenger

she's average tbh, kind of square faced

She looks more of a man than him
He is not a gigachadpreet
Cherrypicking is against the rules

he's beard-frauding hard kek

Last edited:
> That eye area
> Fat midface

"""""""""""""""""""""""Giga Chadpreet"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Does that man have sex with that post wall lesbian?

He should have surgerymaxxed and larped as Mexican.

Can't put my finger on who this foid reminds me of

Oh yeah, it's Harry Hamlin

giga chadpreet

The cucked comments in the video is the worst part

The way India treats women is horrible.
I feel like indian women are prisoners in their country.

They want India to be like the West, and make many more incels.

Also thirsty comments supporting that he is chadpreet:

They are a nice looking couple. However, no disrespect, that husband is fine.
he's one of the biggest indian men i've ever seen.
Big fine indian guy. All respect, he's handsome. She's cute too. They must of had the premium membership on Plenty of Fish because Plenty of Fish usually is full of nobodies.
He’s so handsome!! And she’s very beautiful too!! Congratulations to this couple! Look forward to seeing their beautiful babies in the future
They’re a really attractive couple. I met my love on Plenty of Fish too lol

Gigachadpreet my ass. I slightly mog him and close to zero tinder matches.

That's not gigachadpreet. Sendhil Ramamurthy mogs him brutally.

White foids are the most attracrive foid that ever existed , combine that with a summer tan - and you get a goddess among us , white race is superior in everyway due to thier bone structure and thier tendencies to be high IQ indivuduals ( not all of them ..but alot of them ) , the only race that bring a fight to them physically is the black race , and even that is only in athletic indurence , the rest is white dominated

Also : most of what i just wrote is in a no way scientificlly based , and i hate woman .

Last edited:
She's more of a man than he is.

>chad
>the guy is not even gl
X3dlvIAdsQgK2p9ohQQhd1Qo9Bf_K_tgxySv-V7oj6jC7fYQOvnyJdk_TSD4gZlS3pSgSyXlmsv7rIHV4P-uIzi5zbWgh0jzzMQ2t6zodcpIJyjczPKcIoquQSQ-ZmsNKJCwIe4xmn_AWbtsi0orAt91U4B8yj_4cBKniR0

This guy is an indian chad.