Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga Trucel Trait: Your life sucked even as a child

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've never had a positive period in my life and cannot relate to normies when they tell me how good they had it when they were young or children. I did not have a carefree childhood because I used to be abused, bullied and neglected by everyone around me including family. I was also never taught anything so I was behind everyone else both socially and physically. While most kids were able to tie their shoes or drive a bike I could not do it and it forced me to close in my own mind. I am fond of my childhood being a living nightmare! I used to go outside as a very little kid but eventually started to slowly isolate myself because I was getting bullied by my own friends for my appearance and low self-esteem.

I can relate. My home life was fucking terrible, my bitch of a mom was overprotective and didn't allow me to go outside so I barely have any childhood memories because growing up I was staying inside all day in the fucking computer. I have childhood memories of fucking video games instead of playing outside and socializing. I don't even know how to ride a bike. I was also rather neglected so I "matured" really quickly and I feel deprived of my childhood and its innocence. My parents eventually divorced and I had to deal with depression at anxiety at a fucking prepubescent level. The game really was rigged from the start, definition of arrested development

I had a very truecel life as a kid

I can relate. My home life was fucking terrible, my bitch of a mom was overprotective and didn't allow me to go outside so I barely have any childhood memories because growing up I was staying inside all day in the fucking computer. I have childhood memories of fucking video games instead of playing outside and socializing. I don't even know how to ride a bike. I was also rather neglected so I "matured" really quickly and I feel deprived of my childhood and its innocence. My parents eventually divorced and I had to deal with depression at anxiety at a fucking prepubescent level. The game really was rigged from the start, definition of arrested development
brutal as hell brother. It's not our fault for how we ended up being like. It's the bad parenting combined with the bullying and neglect because I am also ugly. I remember that whenever I went outside with my "friends" they were all looking down upon me and never told me their secrets but would tell them to other kids from the friend group. I was so easily disposable and all of that because I also refused to stand up for myself and was too fragile. Also one more thing , kids are cruel as fuck and they can sense if you are sensitive and vulnerable.

Also one more thing , kids are cruel as fuck and they can sense if you are sensitive and vulnerable.
Can confirm this firsthand, kids lack filter. I had an anxiety attack in elementary school and it basically destroyed any social prospect I could've had. I remember the graduation party in elementary school and all I did was walk around alone until my parents picked me up because no one wanted to be friends with the "weird kid". All few friends I've had moved away or distanced themselves from me

Can confirm this firsthand, kids lack filter. I had an anxiety attack in elementary school and it basically destroyed any social prospect I could've had. I remember the graduation party in elementary school and all I did was walk around alone until my parents picked me up because no one wanted to be friends with the "weird kid". All few friends I've had moved away or distanced themselves from me
Damn. I got bullied very hard in middle school which caused a lot of mental issues including low-self esteem, random panic attacks, social anxiety and fear of being judged. My anxiety really did worsened when I was first enrolling in high school because I was afraid of being bullied there too and of course I was right. For the first year I was made fun of by the normies in my class for how I looked and talked like. I switched schools the same year and there in this new High School the bullying stopped. 9th,10th,11th and 12th grade were the best years of my life where I was not bothered by normshits. I managed to make friends and felt like a real human who actually mattered. Well that does not matter because the damage was already done. My class had a lot of decent people and although most of them did not like me , they were not bothering me which is why I am always going to like and remember them. All my childhood I just wanted people to stop bothering me.

Did your only good childhood memories involve videogames too? :feelsbadman:

Did your only good childhood memories involve videogames too? :feelsbadman:
Yeah brother. I used to have online friends whom I coped with all the time. I played SAMP as a kid and had this one online friend whom i played with and he was probably the first true friend i've ever had. We rotted together on SAMP and sold drugs. He was driving me in his car and we formed a gang too. Good memories I've lost contact with him though and when we used to interact I was probably 13 and he was 15 or 16.

lol yeah I get so nostalgic but the truth is shit was bad even back then.

I was born physically defected, but I had a surgery in 2005 so I can walk

Being rejected by your family is absolutely brutal.

Being rejected by your family is absolutely brutal.
No wonder I ended up an abused dog incapable of doing basic things. I feel like i am disabled tbh not just mentally retarded but also drained from every single misfortune that happened in my life and they are a lot.

Indeed my school life was tragic.

Mine was but I was a kid so I didn't really notice

I've never had a positive period in my life and cannot relate to normies when they tell me how good they had it when they were young or children. I did not have a carefree childhood because I used to be abused, bullied and neglected by everyone around me including family. I was also never taught anything so I was behind everyone else both socially and physically. While most kids were able to tie their shoes or drive a bike I could not do it and it forced me to close in my own mind. I am fond of my childhood being a living nightmare! I used to go outside as a very little kid but eventually started to slowly isolate myself because I was getting bullied by my own friends for my appearance and low self-esteem.
Same i got bullied in school a lot and my mom used to hit me when i was really young and often times for no reason other than she was drunk.

Same i got bullied in school a lot and my mom used to hit me when i was really young and often times for no reason other than she was drunk.
If you are a manlet in Croatia it never began. Aren't croatians 180cm on average ? Damn I can't imagine how brutal you have it.

I was in a restaurant once, years ago, during my custodial visit:

They played...this:

View: https://youtu.be/oGpFcHTxjZs?t=21

most friends betrayed me that is why I keep distant now

Samee

I used to be abused, bullied and neglected by everyone around me including family. I was also never taught anything so I was behind everyone else both socially and physically
Yes fuckin brutal growing up in a house of abuse and then going to school and facing more abuse from bullies and then going back home to the same environment I left. Not a single day went by without some kind of bullshit going down. It's to the point where I'm not even sure if I'm autistic or if I have deep-rooted trauma that prevents me from socializing with others. All of my brain circuits are fucked because they've adapted themselves to survive in a high-tension, high-stakes environment which was my childhood. Only way is to isolate, no normies understand they all lived fairytale lives in comparison.