Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [GIGATRUECELTRAIT] - The biggest truecel trait you can have. Normies asking you if you have a girlfriend...

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Obviously they know you don't have a girlfriend. They are not asking it to find out, they are asking to torment you, to make fun of you. It's a trick question, if you answer yes then they will play with you and you will have to keep upkeeping your lie. If you answer no, then you are seem as a loser and your affirm your loser status.

The only logical conclusion is to get mad and behead them for asking such question.

If only I reached this conclusion sooner... I could avoid a lot of pain.

Nobody talks to me

Obviously they know you don't have a girlfriend. They are not asking it to find out, they are asking to torment you, to make fun of you. It's a trick question, if you answer yes then they will play with you and you will have to keep upkeeping your lie. If you answer no, then you are seem as a loser and your affirm your loser status.

This is so true, I'm convinced that this is what happens in the noncel mind when they ask this.

No one asks me that question

In the future there will be probably addendum in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that they are entitled only to a non-virgin men, and the others will be considered as a subhumans

Correct, they only ask this when they suspect the answer to be no.

Nobody talks to me
When I was working in a restaurant the normie workers there mocked me 24/7 and even laughed at me

of course they made it look like I was in on the joke, like it was just banter, but obviously it wasn't. Anyway they would ask me this nigger question all the time to piss me off and I was retarded and told them yes and then they would be amused and ask about details knowing I was lying, I fucking made a massive fool of myself back in those days I wish death upon them, curse them.

When I was working in a restaurant the normie workers there mocked me 24/7 and even laughed at me

of course they made it look like I was in on the joke, like it was just banter, but obviously it wasn't. Anyway they would ask me this nigger question all the time to piss me off and I was retarded and told them yes and then they would be amused and ask about details knowing I was lying, I fucking made a massive fool of myself back in those days I wish death upon them, curse them.
Damn

I know you already know this but the loser status is determined from birth. I stopped worrying about the "loser status" because it's beyond my control.
The fact that they use this to amuse themselves though is very cruel. Literally tormenting people for traits we got no control over for nothing more but amusement, this very same people will also go on twitter or whatever other nigger site they use and preach how good and virtuous they are.

They already know I'm a Virgin and Loser

You're definitely on to something. In three different jobs I got asked the same question- 2 times by drug addicts and 1 time by a try hard socialmaxxing normie and the vibe was always the same.

My family and friends thinks I'm gay and they never touch in this subject.

Beized,I don't understand how normies are so braindead in general discussions but suddenly become "megamind" when the discussion is about shaming others for not possessing a wahmen.

They are either tormenting incels or they are completely oblivious to how fucked the dating market is and there are plenty of men that are completely in denial about the state of the dating market.

Happened to me.
Also when I attended Church, some men said what I need girlfriend or that I need to do X if I want a girlfriend. Doesn't sounded too patronising but I wonder how they knew that I didn't had a girlfriend?
The real answer is that people can sense if you're low status defective loser. It's just an observable reality like physical beauty or ugliness.

The fact that they use this to amuse themselves though is very cruel. Literally tormenting people for traits we got no control over for nothing more but amusement, this very same people will also go on twitter or whatever other nigger site they use and preach how good and virtuous they are.
It's also amusing and angerfuel at the same time when someone says that you are cruel knowing that human beings are cruel in general and like to torment ( verbally ) others.