Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gimme the rundown on justus grossbier

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
ok someone blackpill me on justus grossbier. i've seen pictures posted by @Intellau_Celistic of a foid with that name but most shit i read about him implies he's an incel. what's his story? someone gimme the rundown

ok someone blackpill me on justus grossbier. i've seen pictures posted by @Intellau_Celistic of a foid with that name but most shit i read about him implies he's an incel. what's his story? someone gimme the rundown
He is in fact An incel just like us ,actually he and intellau never met but he knows from Facebook ,Justus loved shannon,Shannon friendzoned him ,his “friends” never cal justus or want to do anything with him ,sadly he is bluepilled

He is in fact An incel just like us ,actually he and intellau never met but he knows from Facebook ,Justus loved shannon,Shannon friendzoned him ,his “friends” never cal justus or want to do anything with him ,sadly he is bluepilled
what's his deal? is he short? ethnic? autistic? ugly?