Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I CANT FUCKING STAND SEXHAVERS

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6797
IMG 6798
IMG 6799
IMG 6800
IMG 6801
IMG 6802

Look at the second to last one, if you’re a virgin you’re considered to have the maturity level on par with a 13 year old. Sexhavers always try and act like they’re fucking better than us and I’m sick and tired of it. Also jfl at the last screenshot, I love how this person immediately assumed she got raped when she could have damn well wanted the guy back then but changed her mind later about how she felt about him. Sexhavers problems FUCK SXHAVERS I FUCKING HATE SEXHAVERS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tbf this is Reddit which has very few actual sex havers and the one who got called 13 appears to be a foid

Tbf this is Reddit which has very few actual sex havers and the one who got called 13 appears to be a foid
Just seeing people talk so casually about it pisses me the fuck off. I’m doomed to never have what I desperately want, and most other people are treating it like a walk in the park :feelsrope:

Then there are LARPers who lie to prove incels wrong about looks.

:feelsstudy:One guy said he would change himself and that her would be better off with someone else :feelskek:

different universe

but not my fault
I can only play with the cards I was dealt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 1032274View attachment 1032275View attachment 1032276View attachment 1032277View attachment 1032278View attachment 1032279

Look at the second to last one, if you’re a virgin you’re considered to have the maturity level on par with a 13 year old. Sexhavers always try and act like they’re fucking better than us and I’m sick and tired of it. Also jfl at the last screenshot, I love how this person immediately assumed she got raped when she could have damn well wanted the guy back then but changed her mind later about how she felt about him. Sexhavers problems FUCK SXHAVERS I FUCKING HATE SEXHAVERS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They all need to be put in cages like the animals they are