Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Girl sees that I’m in her group for a project and immediately shuts her camera and mic off

SaltyNipplez3

SaltyNipplez3

Banned
-
For my last class today the teacher announced a new group project and split everyone in the zoom into breakout rooms. So the next thing I know it’s just me, this 4/10 landwhale foid, and a cuck who ended up being my partners. I tried to get past my natural awkwardness and say hello to the foid. AS SOON AS I UNMUTED my mic, and started trying to talk to her, she turned off her camera and mic. What makes it so much fucking worse is that the teacher just emailed me saying he put me in a different group. just end it now please.

Group projects are BRUTAL as hell. Most of the time when there were group activity I would pretty much do it myself and sometimes end up doing terribly due to not having idea what to do.

Group projects are BRUTAL as hell. Most of the time when there were group activity I would pretty much do it myself and sometimes end up doing terribly due to not having idea what to do.
And on top of that with my fucking subhuman looks and social skills my groupmates don’t even wanna talk to me.

Lmao, have you asked the teacher to just work alone? That's what i did for most of my school life.

Holy shit that's brutal, what a whore.

Cucks will claim it was your personality :soy:

And on top of that with my fucking subhuman looks and social skills my groupmates don’t even wanna talk to me.
Same. Not to mention they are bluepilled as hell.

I guess she was expecting a chad in the group...

For my last class today the teacher announced a new group project and split everyone in the zoom into breakout rooms. So the next thing I know it’s just me, this 4/10 landwhale foid, and a cuck who ended up being my partners. I tried to get past my natural awkwardness and say hello to the foid. AS SOON AS I UNMUTED my mic, and started trying to talk to her, she turned off her camera and mic. What makes it so much fucking worse is that the teacher just emailed me saying he put me in a different group. just end it now please.
Next level of brutal. I've been the odd one out in quite a few group projects, we all have i'd imagine.

I guess she was expecting a chad in the group...
it deeply enrages me that 4/10’s think they can even have a chad, when did they start thinking they were the shit? who the fuck gives them their confidence, and i know the answer is not men
Damn, sorry to hear. Can't your parents help you at least?
how would my beta male of a dad know how to do AP biology. he’s retarded. thanks for reaching out tho

Group projects should be banned, they are absolutely useless. I've done some internships and am now working. The best group projects in a professional environment (so no school-like BS) are those when people work alone all the time and just check in other team members' progression once a week, with a meeting lasting at most 1h.

it deeply enrages me that 4/10’s think they can even have a chad, when did they start thinking they were the shit? who the fuck gives them their confidence, and i know the answer is not men

how would my beta male of a dad know how to do AP biology. he’s retarded. thanks for reaching out tho
Ahem.. woman were always like this anon.

Dont suicide yet

High school was the worst, it gets better but lonelier, I guess it gets worse but in a good way

Dont suicide yet

High school was the worst, it gets better but lonelier, I guess it gets worse but in a good way
i fucking hope so. i’d rather just be alone all the time than forced to endure this type of fuckery day in and day out just because of something i had no control over. i hope i can make it to the end of high school

Lol that literally happens to me all the time. Also my teachers ignore me on zoom. They NEVER call on me even though they call on everyone else to answer questions. Also when I click the "raise hand" button on zoom, they ignore it, but they always answer everyone else. They also ignore me when I type in the group chat. And my lecture teacher from this term forces us to be on cam at all times but she never notices when I'm off cam. She tells everyone else to turn on their cams so she can see them, but I can get away with being off cam along with this other ugly guys in my class from Nigeria. He's a bluepilled incel in denial. Anyway there's this normie guy in my class who was told to get on cam and he said "do you need to see me?" and the teacher said "yes, to prove you are present" and he said "but frustratedhapa is never on cam and you don't tell him to go on" and she said "oh I never noticed" and she didn't even tell me to get on cam afterwards.

i fucking hope so. i’d rather just be alone all the time than forced to endure this type of fuckery day in and day out just because of something i had no control over. i hope i can make it to the end of high school

Do you eat alone or with friends?

My incident is more brutal : foid Arrived late to class and was required to join my group. She seas assigned to us (we were all incel tier) and immediately asked teacher to change groups after she looked at us , even though we were the smallest group and the only group that needed additional students

so the teacher allowed her to join an already large group

Do you eat alone or with friends?
i don’t even wanna get into lunch period. the school fucked me with my schedule. the one friend i have at school isn’t even in the same lunch period as me. distance learning is a gift and a curse.
My incident is more brutal : foid Arrived late to class and was required to join my group. She saw us (we were all incel tier) and asked teacher to change groups , even though we were the smallest group and the only group that needed additional students

HOLY FUCK THATS BRUTAL. It’s so good to know others are in the same boat as me. Was she a stacy at least?

While wageslavery is absolute fucking hell on earth the one good thing is that you don't get this kind of bullshit.

OP sorry to say this but she probably emailed/zoom messaged or worse called the teacher and requested this herself. It's 2020, you can bet that teachers will be having meetings at school about which students are potentially incels jfl

While wageslavery is absolute fucking hell on earth the one good thing is that you don't get this kind of bullshit.

OP sorry to say this but she probably emailed/zoom messaged or worse called the teacher and requested this herself. It's 2020, you can bet that teachers will be having meetings at school about which students are potentially incels jfl
yeah man i kind of figured she talked to the teacher as soon as i saw that email. the girl didn’t turn on her camera or speak for the remainder of class.