Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL girl with flat ass pulling her jeans up

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
saw this girl the other day and she was pulling she jeans up a bit probably to be like “teehe gotta make it go up my crack so it pops out” I look at her ass and it’s flat as hell kek. made eye contact with her and her face was real nice tho.

Just goes to show that genes can bless you in some areas and fuck it in others but honestly better she’s pretty and skinny than some ugly sheboon who thinks she’s thick and curvy for being 80 lbs overweight :lul:

I always found it ragefuel that even when women fail short in stuff which is considered attractive like ass and tits men will still eat it up. (me) Now imagine a foid with a small dick fetish, that's like one in a million

Most pretty skinny foids don’t have a fat ass. You’ll always notice the skinniest foids in any group/area are the prettiest objectively

I always found it ragefuel that even when women fail short in stuff which is considered attractive like ass and tits men will still eat it up. (me) Now imagine a foid with a small dick fetish, that's like one in a million
Thing is they can be changed too, if you’re a guy with a small dick, you gotta stay with it.
Most pretty skinny foids don’t have a fat ass. You’ll always notice the skinniest foids in any group/area are the prettiest objectively
Yea I notice that a lot tbh. It’s cause they know their face is already really good so they don’t need body to try to keep up.

A flat ass is just as bad as nigger cellulite ass.