Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl yesterday said she doesn’t care if a guy is nice or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
The only thing she cared for was him being tall with light eyes. I’m a short nice guy with brown eyes dammmit, how the fuck am I supposed to get laid? Oh wait, I’m not,I’ll be here till I die.

are there girls in military ?

The only thing she cared for was him being tall with light eyes. I’m a short nice guy with brown eyes dammmit, how the fuck am I supposed to get laid? Oh wait, I’m not,I’ll be here till I die.
You'll be here until they/thems shut our site down

@tehgymcel420 light eyes are everything to foids

You can't outperform your genetics.

At least she was honest and didn't go for the "only personality matters" bs

She didn’t like my personality either
Your personality = your looks, remember that :feelsthink:
She didn't said that bc you have a bad personality, she said that bc she finds you unattractive. :blackpill:

This is why I ignore everything that comes out if a foids mouth

all women are like that

No one said anything to you, you fucking rat. I've seen tons of stories from you about anecdotes from a girl, mysteriously almost never you don't explain it well and the girl never exists.

No one said anything to you, you fucking rat. I've seen tons of stories from you about anecdotes from a girl, mysteriously almost never you don't explain it well and the girl never exists.
Dude it’s a girl I met yesterday, I made a story about it. She didn’t like neither me nor my friend the whole situation was bullshit. I had more chemistry with my oneitis who fogged this whore to oblivion

Personality arguments are an excuse to reject the men considered ugly

This world would be a much much better place if personality did indeed matter as many of us thought before

Personality arguments are an excuse to reject the men considered ugly

This world would be a much much better place if personality did indeed matter as many of us thought before
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Foids will be foids :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]Foids logic is far more dangerous than this entire forum.[/UWSL]

She was honest about that at least. It's not so common.

Dude it’s a girl I met yesterday, I made a story about it. She didn’t like neither me nor my friend the whole situation was bullshit. I had more chemistry with my oneitis who fogged this whore to oblivion
I'm surprised you survived here for so long

Why not????
Women are attracted to psychopathy, they see it as high status behavior. Being nice to girls makes them feel they are higher than you in social status which makes their pussies dry, women can't imagine being sexual with a guy who makes less than them, is shorter than them and who has less social status than them. Its vomit inducing for them

Women are attracted to psychopathy, they see it as high status behavior. Being nice to girls makes them feel they are higher than you in social status which makes their pussies dry, women can't imagine being sexual with a guy who makes less than them, is shorter than them and who has less social status than them. Its vomit inducing for them
This girl never said im a nice guy anyway on the contrary she said I seem bored

a beautiful theory that was murdered by a gang of brutal facts-nice guys finish first