Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Glasses make me look pathetic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I have a masculine ogre face and my glasses make me look like a cuck. I cannot afford LASIK which is an eye surgery procedure because it costs a lot. Wearing glasses have always been associated with being a loser, nerd, pervert and a creep. I cannot see shit without glasses and it is hard to walk without them. I could appear intimidating with glasses off instead of a cuck but I am forced to wear them simply because I have to. I cannot wear lens because of my strong astigmatism which is going to further worsen my eyesight. I am tired of this shit and have decided that I won't be wearing glasses at least while I am walking in public. I wish I could just do that surgery and be done with all of this bullshit but unfortunately this is not how life goes for poorcels. I would have put lens on but my doctor advocated against it strongly. I cannot take this shit anymore.

Prescription sunglasses.

You can't find sunglasses that make you look good?
No glasses fit me. My face is deformed , average bone structure though. The only thing thats going on in my face is that my chin isn't recessed. I am also eyebrowscel, nosecel and bloated facecel despite not being fat. Jfl its over.

what are you talking about? wear your eye glasses you must see where you are going! who gives a fuck what foids and normies think.

their always contact lenses