Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion God Can Make You Chad- Do You Accept?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
If you could make a deal with God to change your whole physical appearance- would you do it? What would you change? How do you think your life would be different with your new look? Would girls notice you more?

Personally for me I’d ask God to give me a 6’5” frame, a 7 inch dick, hunter eyes and a killer jaw.

I'd just ask him to be put me in a dream world where tangible reality is materialized by my thoughts.

There is no god,and i don't give 2 shits about impressing worthless,low iq holes.

I'd have him fix alot of my flaws. And to be 6' by 18 with gradual growth.

I wouldn't want to change my looks too drastically. Just give me full lush hair. Tight collagen skin and maybe fix my nose jaw and eye are a little bit to make it perfect. And yes 6'2 height and a slightly better frame

I’d ask to be 6’4 230 lbs of pure muscle, O’pry level face, 160 IQ, and a 10 inch BBC.

God is gay cope.

I just want Him to make me a tad bit taller, skinnier and not lose my hair

I'd have him make me look like my Avi + 6'6 height.

I'd ask for God to snuff out my existence.

If you could make a deal with God to change your whole physical appearance- would you do it? What would you change? How do you think your life would be different with your new look? Would girls notice you more?

Personally for me I’d ask God to give me a 6’5” frame, a 7 inch dick, hunter eyes and a killer jaw.
7 inch is not enough. 8 at least

If only we could have talked to God about this before we were born

i just want a loyal jewish virgin gf dammit

8FADC761 2015 4844 AB4E E698C7EE7BC8
i would look like this

I want him to make me a chang and transfer me to anime world with awesome waifus

I'd want him to make me a 6'2 lightskinned chadpreet with green eyes