Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God i hate looking like this

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I have weird nigger like lips that started to get an awful ashy color after smoking for years.:lasereyes:and balding while having a shit hair texture is terrible.

Plus, my body is similar to a fucking sheboon. i have very long legs with wide hips and fat thighs and ass,and short and wide torso with fat piled all over it.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

balding while having a shit hair texture is terrible.
Baldness causes shitty hair texture. Every time I shave my head I compare the hairs from my scalp with the ones from my nape, they look like they belong to completely different people. Strong, smooth, black hair from the nape x thin, coarse, grey-ish hair from the scalp.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.

Baldness causes shitty hair texture. Every time I shave my head I compare the hairs from my scalp with the ones from my nape, they look like they belong to completely different people. Strong, smooth, black hair from the nape x thin, coarse, grey-ish hair from the scalp.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.
im balding at the nape and around the ears too :D also allergic to fin/duta :D:D:D

even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.
If your baldness isn't aggressive then it won't shrink the affected hairs much. That's what "regrowth" after finasteride really is - just miniaturized hairs growing thicker due to no androgen induced blood deprivation of follicles.

Im a quadroon so im white with nigger nose and lips.

My life is a fucking nightmare.

im balding at the nape and around the ears too
Then it isn't male pattern baldnes,s it's something else. Sorry about that.

also allergic to fin/duta
Better not to take it IMO, allergic or not.

If your baldness isn't aggressive then it won't shrink the affected hairs much. That's what "regrowth" after finasteride really is - just miniaturized hairs growing thicker due to no androgen induced blood deprivation of follicles.
Mine is aggressive for sure.

Better not to take it IMO, allergic or not.
Better not to take any meds, but if situation requires that then you don't really have much choice. It's a good drug for a huge number of people, but a subset will experience side effects.
Mine is aggressive for sure.
Condolences. It's either wig at this point or hoping for a future advances in hair transplantology (which knowing incel luck will come once you're old and unattractive anyway).

Same bro i can't cope with this fucking baldness :feelsrope:

i have very long legs with wide hips and fat thighs and ass,:feelsbadman::feelscry:
ohshc GIF

rock lee guy GIF

Anime is my life, dattebayo! Is there an Issue with expressing myself with anime men?
Probably not.
People just pick on greycels all the time, it would be best for you to postmaxx first.

I need to quite smoking for few month.+ it took my brother 2 year to gain muscles i'll probably have hard time gaining.

A year ago it started thining,then i lost hair but the balding wasn't obvious like now.