Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Big Girl With Humongous Ass Still Gets "Tyrone"

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
This big and smug girl has indulged herself in good junkfood, candy, soda and potato chips all her life.
She must weigh a ton with all that extra blubber on her body, ass and thighs. But she still gets to lay
down with an athletic brownboy with six pack abs. This world is crazy! The big girl with those wide hips
and large ass cheeks is married to that brownboy. Can you believe that?

A man in her place would never have the luxury of enjoying that heavenly sex with a hot young girl.
A fat man is just that! A fat, lonely loser with no prospects in life. These big girls get not only to stuff
themself with food and drinks plus a comfy lifestyle. No, they also get boyfriends to hang out with and
have steamy hot sex all day.

Damn this brownboy for giving her that! And damn her! And damn this world! It's not fair

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.

luciiamaiss-nigger-husband.jpg
luciiamaiss-nigger-husband-jpg2.jpg
luciiamaiss-nigger-husband-jpg3.jpg

So what are your thoughts on this situation?

Just be black and Just be women

Gah! What a monster!
And to think that this "monster" is living a life far better than ours. I bet that brownboy ain't her first boyfriend either. More like the twentieth.

This freak belongs in a circus

Just be black and Just be women
How is this a JBB example? He's in the cream of the crop of nigs looks-wise yet he's dating a landwhale

And to think that this "monster" is living a life far better than ours. I bet that brownboy ain't her first boyfriend either. More like the twentieth.
Another reminder foids have infinite SMV

BBC is the only thing getting past all that fat

Niggas have sex with anything , I don’t

Last edited:
Djezuss, you could tape her mouth shut and she would still survive a decade on those assfat reserves alone. xD

Djezuss, you could tape her mouth shut and she would still survive a decade on those assfat reserves alone. xD
Makes me wonder how many calories are stored in those huge glutes for real.

Makes me wonder how many calories are stored in those huge glutes for real.
Let's reopen auschwitz to find out haha

This big and smug girl has indulged herself in good junkfood, candy, soda and potato chips all her life.
She must weigh a ton with all that extra blubber on her body, ass and thighs. But she still gets to lay
down with an athletic brownboy with six pack abs. This world is crazy! The big girl with those wide hips
and large ass cheeks is married to that brownboy. Can you believe that?

A man in her place would never have the luxury of enjoying that heavenly sex with a hot young girl.
A fat man is just that! A fat, lonely loser with no prospects in life. These big girls get not only to stuff
themself with food and drinks plus a comfy lifestyle. No, they also get boyfriends to hang out with and
have steamy hot sex all day.

Damn this brownboy for giving her that! And damn her! And damn this world! It's not fair

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.

luciiamaiss-nigger-husband.jpg
luciiamaiss-nigger-husband-jpg2.jpg
luciiamaiss-nigger-husband-jpg3.jpg
I WANNA KILL MYSELF

Hang in there brocel. There is still time for you to turn this around. At least you are not 40+ like i am.
How did you manage to do it alone with no love from a woman ever it’s just impossible to even think about me living like this for even a year let alone more than that

I got a low wage job and stared enjoying the luxury of spending every penny on myself. Building huge collections of stuff I love is my greatest cope right now.

I got a low wage job and stared enjoying the luxury of spending every penny on myself. Building huge collections of stuff I love is my greatest cope right now.
Collections of what?

Update: The girl with that super wide butt calls herself Maison online. I don't know the name of the brownboy though.

How does she wipe?

imagine how she takes a shit

She has to be rich or something, unless he has a fetish for plus sized foids.

She has to be rich or something, unless he has a fetish for plus sized foids.
She is showing off a lot of vacation pictures from exotic locations so I bet she has some money. She actually walks around in a tiny g string on a public beach with that brownboy as her guard dog. Imagine that, a girl with a giant butt flaunting it in public. This is a clown world we are living in.

She is showing off a lot of vacation pictures from exotic locations so I bet she has some money. She actually walks around in a tiny g string on a public beach with that brownboy as her guard dog. Imagine that, a girl with a giant butt flaunting it in public. This is a clown world we are living in.
lol

The giant ass is why she's with him. If it all went to her gut... who am I kidding, she'd still drown in dick.

her ass is covered in pimples, ingrown hairs, and it even looks like some fat outgrowths :feelswhat:

her ass is covered in pimples, ingrown hairs, and it even looks like some fat outgrowths :feelswhat:
And still she gets to be with Chad or Tyrone or whatever we like to call this brownboy. They are not even just boyfriend and girlfriend, No! They are husband and wife. Let that sink in...

Looks shopped

Looks shopped
Believe me when I say it isn't. There are lots of pictures of this couple and her oversized buttocks, thighs, and body is really that huge.

Simps must burn

Believe me when I say it isn't. There are lots of pictures of this couple and her oversized buttocks, thighs, and body is really that huge.
She's lovin' it.

Wtf, is wrong with that Tyrone. He can get any women but still chooses her.