Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment going for a night run today in the most dangerous neighbourhood in my city

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
my dad called me crazy and told me to at least take pepper spray with me in case anything happens but fuck that
maybe I will really die or get beaten, i fucking hope so, I don't want to selfharm myself anymore because it's autistic but I want to be fucking beaten and provoked I just want to feel adrenaline rush and pain and all that

Brutal dangerpill

Suicide by gopnik

There are many threads lately about desperate incels purposefully looking for places and situation where they might be killed.

There are many threads lately about desperate incels purposefully looking for places and situation where they might be killed.
Smileyfacekillervictimmaxxing

Yeah it’s kinda cucked tbh. It’s like they don’t have the balls to do it themselves. The only person allowed to kill me is myself tbh.

Weak ass pussy!

Realcels WALK through dangerous territory...

go to syria and become a bacon salesman