Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going on a date would be the most embarrassing situation for me

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Let's say by some miracle I somehow convince a girl to go on a date with me, it would be the most uncomfortable situation which I ever faced.

First of all I have to make an excuse why I'm a useless NEET. No girl wants a guy with no future perspectives (besides Gigachad), but that's my current situation and only a girlfriend would motivate me to get back to school/work.
After that I have to make something up why I have no friends or just larp that I have a few, but that's not gonna be easy, because in my shitty village everyone knows each other.
And what if she wants to talk about past relationships? Oh god...

And then? Talk about hobbys or what I do in my free time? All I do is rotting in my room. Nothing else. I could mention that I'm working out at home (max. 20 min per day JFL, but I obviously won't mention anything about the time).

The girl will obviously never understand that I'm in this miserable situation, because everyone rejected me so far.
Inceldom lead to my situation and the only escape is getting a girlfriend.
But with all these obstacles, there is no escaping anymore.

Why a problem? Just be yourself bro. But for real: get some hobbies you faggot. If not, be at least proud about LDARing. Foids rarely do anything else besides scrolling instagram aswell.

But for real: get some hobbies you faggot.
My options (and motivation) are very limited.
Foids rarely do anything else besides scrolling instagram aswell.
That is true, but as we know, foids are not capable of logical thinking.
Just because they rot the whole day, you're not supposed to do the same.
Non chad who rots the whole day = loser.

My options (and motivation) are very limited.
You don't need that much hobbies, rather interests. Just weird and obscure shit you spend your time with. I have hardly any "social" hobbies besides the gym and getting drunk in a bar once a month. Gardening is awesome shit tho.

You don't need that much hobbies, rather interests. Just weird and obscure shit you spend your time with. I have hardly any "social" hobbies besides the gym and getting drunk in a bar once a month. Gardening is awesome shit tho.
Very good idea tbh.
Before going on one I will just soak up all information about a typical interest, so it seems like I'm dealing with that for multiple years.

Very good idea tbh.
Before going on one I will just soak up all information about a typical interest, so it seems like I'm dealing with that for multiple years.
No I mean actually be authentic. This will not work with foids of course, but when I meet other dudes I just straight out tell them about drugs, trepanation or the jewish conspiracy. If they don't like it fuck them, we aren't compatible anyway.

That's why you have sex at 16 before foids cook up all these retarded standards they have for spreading their legs for a sub 8/10 male.