Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to end my life soon

phenor

phenor

Greycel
Do they allow brown people in valhalla?

Be careful, wouldn't wanna be a paralyzedcel or brain damagedcel fucking up. Gotta damagemaxx. Also just don't waste your life on suicide, there are altERnatives and bettER ways.

Be careful, wouldn't wanna be a paralyzedcel or brain damagedcel fucking up. Gotta damagemaxx. Also just don't waste your life on suicide, there are altERnatives and bettER ways.
Life has just been getting worse year after year. I highly doubt it will get better. I work hard and try but I can't seem to muster up the energy to fix so many of my flaws all at once. I figure with a noose around my neck, tied to something sturdy there's no way I can fail to kill myself.

Life has just been getting worse year after year. I highly doubt it will get better. I work hard and try but I can't seem to muster up the energy to fix so many of my flaws all at once. I figure with a noose around my neck, tied to something sturdy there's no way I can fail to kill myself.
Vodka works for me, solid copium, and slow suicide. Win-win.

I have looked into suicide as a fellow incel. The vast majority of methods can go horribly wrong and you'll be in pain and agony for up to minutes before passing on. That's kinda what kept me from doing it. If there was a simple method such as taking a pill and not waking up the next day then I wouldn't be here. Roping can go horribly wrong.

I have looked into suicide as a fellow incel. The vast majority of methods can go horribly wrong and you'll be in pain and agony for up to minutes before passing on. That's kinda what kept me from doing it. If there was a simple method such as taking a pill and not waking up the next day then I wouldn't be here. Roping can go horribly wrong.
Well there is fent, but I can't imagine dying choking on your own vomit while u death rattle would be pleasant

Suicide is overrated.

Well there is fent, but I can't imagine dying choking on your own vomit while u death rattle would be pleasant
You wouldn't necessarily vomit during respiratory depression.

Over for livingcels.

They are responsible for this

I can't end my life yet, but I have enough anxiety to start thinking about it. The next month decides my life.

No you're not,you're just seeking attention like a toilet.
Those who rope don't talk about it, they do it.

Lmao clever way to hide from the feds