Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to go to an anime convention as a part of a school trip.

What is he saying on your avatar? "Now you're gonna die with that stupid little hat on" I can't remember.

For anyone that is curious about what happened next, we had to wait for another 2 hours to get onto the bus back to the place we meet up and get our parents to pick us up. Me and my friend were already complaining how we would be home by now if my Mom was going to pick us up on her own. The normalfags were dicking around, tossing around their cards like they were toys. Eventually the bus comes around and picks everyone up, different bus this time. It was slightly higher but it was still cramped and loud as hell. I fell asleep on the bus at one point along with my friend and we eventually woke up at the stop where our parents would pick us up and go home. I do have some things I bought from the anime convention, I bought some japanese doujinshi (something I can't read) and an oni mask. I was originally going to get an anime body pillow cover but they were expensive. They were around $80.

I did enjoy the trip as a whole and going to AnimeNorth was quite fun. I would go back there again, but not with those guys. I would also have a decent amount of money saved up this time instead of having only $90.

Last edited:
I do have some things I bought from the anime convention, I bought some japanese doujinshi (something I can't read) and an oni mask.
Show pics

You won't kiss anyone there and the foids won't take you to the bathroom to fuck you.

For anyone that is curious about what happened next, we had to wait for another 2 hours to get onto the bus back to the place we meet up and get our parents to pick us up. Me and my friend were already complaining how we would be home by now if my Mom was going to pick us up on her own. The normalfags were dicking around, tossing around their cards like they were toys. Eventually the bus comes around and picks everyone up, different bus this time. It was slightly higher but it was still cramped and loud as hell. I fell asleep on the bus at one point along with my friend and we eventually woke up at the stop where our parents would pick us up and go home. I do have some things I bought from the anime convention, I bought some japanese doujinshi (something I can't read) and an oni mask. I was originally going to get an anime body pillow cover but they were expensive. They were around $80.

I did enjoy the trip as a whole and going to AnimeNorth was quite fun. I would go back there again, but not with those guys. I would also have a decent amount of money saved up this time instead of having only $90.
Yes, im also going to buy a daki pillow and Ayaka Kagari pillow case.

when your father sees stuff like this , what does he think? I'm asking because I know if I got this stuff my father would think I'm a fag or something similar

What is he saying on your avatar? "Now you're gonna die with that stupid little hat on" I can't remember.
Your close but what hes saying is "You're out of luck aren't you? Your hearts gonna drown."
when your father sees stuff like this , what does he think? I'm asking because I know if I got this stuff my father would think I'm a fag or something similar
My father has been gone ever since I was 6 years old, last time I even visited and seen him I was 10 or 11 years old.

Don't buy any merchanise. Conventions sell unlicensed western shit, where the Japanese don't get any money for their IPs and instead the profits go to tattooed females and numales.
I never been in one, but if go to one I don't buy anything then.