Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Good looking people are profitting off our ugliness and we're not being compensated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Being good looking isn't about good genes in and of itself, it's about being better than others. Therefore, when people see the population, they categorize them into categories of good looking to average to ugly. If the good looking people were placed into an environment with better looking people, they would be the new ugly. So by us simply existing and being uglier than the beautiful, they have profited off of us. And how do they show their thanks? Not at all! They look down at us with scorn as if we're the bad guys when in reality, they benefited from us being ugly. If we were better looking, their lives would be worse because they would feel like shit.

Beautiful people are ungrateful entitled pieces of shit.

How the fuck do you have almost 100 posts per day :feelsPop:

He even posts on looksmax, so he truly is lifeless shell

Thanks for the roast bud. What do you do in your day to day life that mogs me?

Well, I never said that I mog you, because I too post here and on looksmax

Well, I never said that I mog you, because I too post here and on looksmax

Word, can we not ignore my original post btw. I put a lot of thought into this topic. (like 45 seconds JFL)

Its a classic water is wet post, so there is nothing to talk about

Well people say we thin we're entitled, but in reality the good looking people are more entitled

They look down upon us when they should be grateful with us

There always has to be losers in life, if everyone were winners then it would not be special or have any meaning. Which is why the people at the bottom like us, are just there to make the people at the top look even better in comparison.

And thats exactly why this thread is meaningless

What do you mean?
There always has to be losers in life, if everyone were winners then it would not be special or have any meaning. Which is why the people at the bottom like us, are just there to make the people at the top look even better in comparison.

They could still treat us with civility
They look down upon us when they should be grateful with us

What do you mean?
Look, Im not trying to offend you, but I just really dislike water is wet kind of posts like: THE SOCIETY THINKS THIS, BUT IN REALITY ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, Im tired of threads like this, they bring nothing new

Look, Im not trying to offend you, but I just really dislike water is wet kind of posts like: THE SOCIETY THINKS THIS, BUT IN REALITY ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, Im tired of threads like this, they bring nothing new

What do you expect to be posted on these forums?

Unique things that make space for discussion

We could discuss this if you weren't telling me to shut up. bait_____ was willing to join the discussion

We could discuss this if you weren't telling me to shut up. bait_____ was willing to join the discussion
This thread is not unique at all. There are probably 50+ threads already like this

Did you guys read the article by the professor (like 5 years ago) who argued that ugly people deserve to be a legally protected class because we suffer psychological, financial, legal, and other social discriminations that are measurably as harmful as other protect minorities do?

Of course the same damn society that subjects us to hell for our appearance was all like, "Oh, but how do you know who's ugly?" I'm like, WTFAYTA??? You damn well know who's ugly! It's those of us you most enjoy torturing every day!

This thread is not unique at all. There are probably 50+ threads already like this

I don't think so. Link me to two of these threads and I'll be impressed.
Did you guys read the article by the professor (like 5 years ago) who argued that ugly people deserve to be a legally protected class because we suffer psychological, financial, legal, and other social discriminations that are measurably as harmful as other protect minorities do?

Of course the same damn society that subjects us to hell for our appearance was all like, "Oh, but how do you know who's ugly?" I'm like, WTFAYTA??? You damn well know who's ugly! It's those of us you most enjoy torturing every day!

Good looking people actually think they made themselves good looking because they took a shower. JFL

Link to the article please?

Last edited:
They think of us as nothing but cockroaches and scum, they wouldn’t treat something beneath them with civility.

Exactly, which is why this is Ragefuel

Sand is sandy

High IQ post tbh

Every time Chad fucks a foid he needs to pay me

when you have a forum been up for 3 years theres gonna be reposts bro
Cope because 2019cels r gae :feelsthink: :dab: :feelsclown: :feelskek: :feelsYall: :feelsbadman: :feelsahh:

You have written many good posts lately ngl. Beautiful people are indeed ungrateful because they are unaware of their inherent privilege. Attractive people should be taxed more.

You have written many good posts lately ngl. Beautiful people are indeed ungrateful because they are unaware of their inherent privilege. Attractive people should be taxed more.

thanks man. At least someone understands what I'm saying
Its like prooving that 2+2=4

no it's not. you're just too fucking lazy to try to look this up and also afraid to admit you're wrong so fuck off

And how do they show their thanks? Not at all! They look down at us with scorn as if we're the bad guys when in reality, they benefited from us being ugly. If we were better looking, their lives would be worse because they would feel like shit.

Beautiful people are ungrateful entitled pieces of shit.
they dont see us as bad guys, they see us a losers of a competition they know they've won.you could apply this post to any competitive sport and you would see how the logic would fall apart

though i agree that the reason they are at the top is because they are contrasted against us, they feel no remorse about it, so saying they should be thankful that we exist would only make them feel better about their situation, knowing that they have someone to look down upon.

i remember @Lester making threads centered around a similar premise.

they dont see us as bad guys, they see us a losers of a competition they know they've won.you could apply this post to any competitive sport and you would see how the logic would fall apart

though i agree that the reason they are at the top is because they are contrasted against us, they feel no remorse about it, so saying they should be thankful that we exist would only make them feel better about their situation, knowing that they have someone to look down upon.

i remember @Lester making threads centered around a similar premise.

Sports are only a game, I'm talking about life. So the logic does not fall apart. We're supposed to live in a society that is as equal as possible