Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good personality = good looking and neurotypical

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
This is what women and normies mean by "good personality." It means you need to be good looking, have no social anxiety and no mental disorders, be low inhib and also be neurotypical. If you are ugly, not neurotypical and you have social anxiety which makes you avoid social contacts with people then these people can just claim that you have bad personality and that's why women don't like you.

I actually think women want men who have social anxiety to kill ourselves. They only want good looking men who are socially fluent

True.
Shy and ugly = bad personality.
Shy and handsome = cute.

Good personality =! foid are sexually attracted to you. Some foids liked my personality because weren't sexually attracted to me at all, they treat me differently from their other male friends, it was alright as long as I stayed within my limits. Other normies could constantly flirt them but when I did it they reacted with hostility. You have to be very witty, funny, interesting if want to have a social circle as a incel.

This is what women and normies mean by "good personality." It means you need to be good looking, have no social anxiety and no mental disorders, be low inhib and also be neurotypical.

If only I wasn't "bound"...

Escaping Let Me Out GIF by Arrow Video

Oh well. I'll have to rely on my past-sight.

It's true, being ugly + high inhib, or ugly + non-NT is such a death sentence for your dick. Those are disastrous combinations.

It's true, being ugly + high inhib, or ugly + non-NT is such a death sentence for your dick. Those are disastrous combinations.

In adolescence, I felt like I was wearing a chastity cage.

yep also, most people dont realize its looks that do the work, its hard to pinpoint what features cause this effect so they make up explanations like vibes, energy, aura etc

I seen one old scrawny dirty looking biker dude french kissing a cute foid who graduated my high school. They were outside a cheap dive bar, kissing deep. He had a grey/red haired goatee twisted with colored rubber bands, cringe. And a big dent in gasoline tank, totally cringe. Nothing like a well-groomed Hells Angels with a pristine bike.

A few years later I seen her listed in the Obituary.

Clown World :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I seen one old scrawny dirty looking biker dude french kissing a cute foid who graduated my high school. They were outside a cheap dive bar, kissing deep. He had a grey/red haired goatee twisted with colored rubber bands, cringe. And a big dent in gasoline tank, totally cringe. Nothing like a well-groomed Hells Angels with a pristine bike.

A few years later I seen her listed in the Obituary.

Clown World :feelsclown:
Yeah but I bet he had an amazing personality. :feelshehe:

Bingo. If you have autism, you might as well just not even bother. :feelsbadman:

True.
Shy and ugly = bad personality.
Shy and handsome = cute.
so the shy attribute don't matter, this just prouve that mentalcels don't exist