Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Good sites to learn music theory?

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★★
Saw learning a bit of theory helps a lot in playing guitar, so want to see what are some tools musiciancels on here use, thanks

Why do you think anyone here has any hobbies other than jerking off?
I remember some people on here rotting with guitar like machete, thought there would be more since playing an instrument is trucel tier

some 12 year old fag is probably better than you, so why even try?

some 12 year old fag is probably better than you, so why even try?
I mean ofc, there’s probably even 8 yo better, doesn’t mean I can’t get better, I just want to be able to play my fav songs n shit lol, don’t need to be the next Jimi Hendrix

I mean ofc, there’s probably even 8 yo better, doesn’t mean I can’t get better, I just want to be able to play my fav songs n shit lol, don’t need to be the next Jimi Hendrix
BUT FEMALES WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT MUSIC IS CUCKED, ESPECIALLY GUITAR. Music is about looking hot like Kurt Cobain. Only hot people can be taken seriously in music

BUT FEMALES WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT MUSIC IS CUCKED, ESPECIALLY GUITAR. Music is about looking hot like Kurt Cobain. Only hot people can be taken seriously in music
I’m not playing for foids I’m playing so that I can have a new cope, get my brain juices flowing again, idk how music is cucked lol don’t you listen to music ?

I’m not playing for foids I’m playing so that I can have a new cope, get my brain juices flowing again, idk how music is cucked lol don’t you listen to music ?
I listen to only Bach, Mozart, Scarlatti, Gregorian Chants, sometimes anime music, Casiopea. I try to listen to music with no lyrics, or foreign lyrics I can't understand. Though I do listen to country music not out of enjoyment, but to increase ignorance.

youtube tutorials tbh. now i may not be a great example because i learned using FL studio, so ofc pressing buttons is not the same as strumming guitar strings but its a good way to learn the basics.

playing music sucks
Listening is so much better

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWpXy57-mvc

I like this guy's channel. I don't understand 99% of what he says and he doesn't cater to the layman very well, but I've learned some stuff and his passion/knowledge is somewhat infectious and has encouraged me to learn more.

Search for PDFs on Google.

hes a jew

Let's simplify this for his sake then:

So fucking true. That's what music is about, your SMV. If you are a fucking incel it doesn't matter what fucking sounds you produce, because you're ugly as shit.

How do I get better at changing chords quickly ?
make an easy chord like E minor
playh it, gently lift up your fingers from the chord , and do it again
try to lay down your fingers with the chord shape already instead of putting your hand in the fretboard first and then forming it

try this and gradually make the wait time in between chords shorter

make an easy chord like E minor
playh it, gently lift up your fingers from the chord , and do it again
try to lay down your fingers with the chord shape already instead of putting your hand in the fretboard first and then forming it

try this and gradually make the wait time in between chords shorter
View attachment 881976

Justinguitar

There are also smartphone apps

Books, PDFs

A lot of youtube videos. Signals music theory is a really good channel.

I have a lot to learn to but im too lazy. Im 1 year into guitar and still havent learnt how to play the pentatonic scale over the whole neck not just on one string.