Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Google image results for "Tinder Height frauding"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

just
fucking
laugh
out
loud

@mylifeistrash

Can you get your true Jodi?

popularitymogs me into oblivion

His avi always gets me.

Lol, though you know, you could also fraud the pic of the fraud search result to get even funnier search results too

This is a bit of a more sophisticated 'Google bomb' though...the infamous "french military victories" search

@mylifeistrash

6 5 white guy appearing in google search for height fraud JFL. Not calling him a fakecel but he doesnt need to height fraud at 6 5.

6 5 white guy appearing in google search for height fraud JFL. Not calling him a fakecel but he doesnt need to height fraud at 6 5.
terracope, height is weak compared to face

Yeah true haha
Poor LeBron jfl
The fact that a celebrity like that felt the need to get a hair transplant is pretty telling. The norwood is incredible

Lol, though you know, you could also fraud the pic of the fraud search result to get even funnier search results too

This is a bit of a more sophisticated 'Google bomb' though...the infamous "french military victories" search
wouldn't i get caught though when someone does the search themself?

There's something about the username + the avi with the depressed sad look and norwooding that is comical to me
Because it's the JUST meme personified
The fact that a celebrity like that felt the need to get a hair transplant is pretty telling. The norwood is incredible
If I recall correctly baboons were shitting on him 24/7 everywhere for his hairline so he pretty much got bullied into it

Because it's the JUST meme personified

If I recall correctly baboons were shitting on him 24/7 everywhere for his hairline so he pretty much got bullied into it
Like how prince william got mocked for balding, dude was handsome when he had hair. Not even being ROYALTY protects you

Like how prince william got mocked for balding, dude was handsome when he had hair. Not even being ROYALTY protects you
I think a buzzcut or baldness just exposes shitty or mediocre genes.

Also, it looks ten times worse if you are past nw5 and don't just shave everything. But it can be based in a low inhib way, you still won't get any pussy but it's embracing your shit genes.

Kane  lynch 2 dog days 3882283

@mylifeistrash seems to be very popular.