Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Google this bitch in my OC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
got served a 3 month ban on faceberg for this one, she's one year older than me and one of the worst radfems in existence:

Imageedit 1 6751762434

What's a "Nahz-bowl" ?

I just told you to Google "Clementine Ford" you raging sperg.
its the foid being targeted in the meme

Aborted two kids and recently popped a kid. My guess is, her previous two sperm donors were not her Chad's but were one night stands.

that makes me wonder about the father of her child. She actually loved him enough to let the child live.
Aborted two kids and recently popped a kid. My guess is, her previous two sperm donors were not her Chad's but were one night stands.

that makes me wonder about the father of her child. She actually loved him enough to let the child live.
Plus she's financially successful enough to have a child now but wasn't.

Idk. She's not radfem enough to go lesbian.

Obviously she's a confused third wave feminist Stacy and not some LGBT activist.

got served a 3 month ban on faceberg for this one, she's one year older than me and one of the worst radfems in existence:

View attachment 54150
Her husband looks like a cuck. Its sad to see Australia so cucked. Nextime instead of crosshairs put bunny rabbits and baby chicks in the pic. Fuck jewbook the app takes to much space anyways.

Foids are brutal, scrambling babies and letting some live because Daddy is Chad.
This kid is absolutely fucked if he is male and doesn't take after the gigachad that impregnated her, psychological abuse on the daily until he becomes a tranny probably

Idk. I feel for her. Australia is such a patriarchal hellhole.

Lebanese men prey in white oz girls, white oz Chad's prey in white oz girls...

Meanwhile, white oz feminist politicians breastfeed in cabinet, their kids supported by oz Chad professionals.

Oz is like America a former prison colony except they had the misfortune of not having a revolution. So much of the PC is co-opted by the centre right government.

Remember: an oz Dad murdered his daughter recently during a messy divorce.

These Chads are as vicious as American Chads in the face of divorce cos they know it's due to feminist activists threatening family and men's rights.

Still I'm not faulting this radfem since post-secondary education radicalized her.

If you don't want your daughter going down this path, I recommend not falling for the successful life syndrome.

A post-secondary education ruins women's willingness to kowtow to the patriarchy.

Her husband looks like a cuck. Its sad to see Australia so cucked. Nextime instead of crosshairs put bunny rabbits and baby chicks in the pic. Fuck jewbook the app takes to much space anyways.

I have a desktop computer. I don't use Faceberg for phone
Idk. I feel for her. Australia is such a patriarchal hellhole.

Lebanese men prey in white oz girls, white oz Chad's prey in white oz girls...

Meanwhile, white oz feminist politicians breastfeed in cabinet, their kids supported by oz Chad professionals.

Oz is like America a former prison colony except they had the misfortune of not having a revolution. So much of the PC is co-opted by the centre right government.

Remember: an oz Dad murdered his daughter recently during a messy divorce.

These Chads are as vicious as American Chads in the face of divorce cos they know it's due to feminist activists threatening family and men's rights.

Still I'm not faulting this radfem since post-secondary education radicalized her.

If you don't want your daughter going down this path, I recommend not falling for the successful life syndrome.

A post-secondary education ruins women's willingness to kowtow to the patriarchy.

I dunno why you're bitching about it being patriarchal. why are you here then?

What the hell is that lol

Not your personal army m8

Foids are brutal, scrambling babies and letting some live because Daddy is Chad.
This kid is absolutely fucked if he is male and doesn't take after the gigachad that impregnated her, psychological abuse on the daily until he becomes a tranny probably
pretty much, most of these new wave moms raise the most sexually confused kids. Its all a ploy to weaken the men generation to come by creating a bunch of fags. :f: for future generations having to be indoctrinated in this shit system called school, higher education, and social media that forces this down your throat, they don't even stand a chance :feelsbadman:.