Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a vanilla latte today kek

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
Latte

Happy St. Elliot's Day, everyone.

Foid type shit.

58wm5u

Last edited:
It cost $5.02 for a small latte here. Just lol at the American economy
JFL:feelshaha:

America has gone to shit indeed my friend.
Also this nigger has TWO lattes. Probably like 100% (probably even more) of your sugar intake from that shit.
lmfao I just noticed this also- that was probably one of his main copes; wonder how much caffeine is in both of those combined?

Based can't wait for the 10 year anniversary. And this some AI art of Elliot Rodger I generated.

Elliot rodger with pistols

What are the things in the background supposed to be?
No idea kek. That AI generator isn't the best but it actually lets you generate based stuff unlike other generators.

take the caffeine pill.

seriously. take caffeine pills instead of soybucks.

take the caffeine pill.

seriously. take caffeine pills instead of soybucks.
I don't drink Starcucks (only went for the occasion) but I usually drink green tea or black coffee at home if I need the caffeine boost. It makes me jittery and elevates my heart rate so I don't drink too much.

I don't drink Starcucks (only went for the occasion) but I usually drink green tea or black coffee at home if I need the caffeine boost. It makes me jittery and elevates my heart rate so I don't drink too much.
i got it last year also for the occasion (but a few days late). the stupid whore barista only put in steamed milk and vanilla flavoring and forgot the grounded coffee . now i only go in to use the toilet (that i never flush)