Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got fired

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Now to NEET and take government money for a few months (if I can). Otherwise I don't know what I can do anymore.

I'm stressing out a lot simply because I feel like even more of a loser. Not only am I a handholdless, kissless, virgin incel. I'm also now unemployed. I wanted to try and Latinamaxx but it probably won't work even if I could afford it.

I feel so fucking bad, my self-esteem was gone long ago but now it's just obliterated completely. I have absolutely no value to any person, society or anything.

I could use a hug right now maybe. I feel so awful about myself, worse than usual.

Hope it gets better brocel

How did you get fired

Now to NEET and take government money for a few months (if I can). Otherwise I don't know what I can do anymore.

I'm stressing out a lot simply because I feel like even more of a loser. Not only am I a handholdless, kissless, virgin incel. I'm also now unemployed. I wanted to try and Latinamaxx but it probably won't work even if I could afford it.

I feel so fucking bad, my self-esteem was gone long ago but now it's just obliterated completely. I have absolutely no value to any person, society or anything.

I could use a hug right now maybe. I feel so awful about myself, worse than usual.
Welcome to my life fellow

Why did you get fired?

Hopefully you get that government buxx. Incels deserve it.

I just applied for neetbux the second time

Reconsider your outlook on life, it shouldn't be that the way you are treated by others determines how you feel about yourself. In own my experience being a neet is even worse than being among normie, and much worse. Beastly useless existence

Last edited:
Ghost Hug GIF

Sorry that happend to you man. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

based, why would you provide any value for society if they treat you worse than garbage? no pussy no work. ldar and get neetbuxx

Quit my last job couldn't stand my Tranny Team Leader after a month. of harassment . Being Neetbix ever since .

Quit my last job couldn't stand my Tranny Team Leader after a month. of harassment . Being Neetbix ever since .
They yell alot in theyre own opression, Its like a hobby of theyrs

No pussy no work

How did you get fired
Shouting at a foid, I made a whole post about it.
Welcome to my life fellow
It's sad, I've been here before.
Reconsider your outlook on life, it shouldn't be that the way you are treated by others determines how you feel about yourself. In own my experience being a neet is even worse than being among normie, and much worse. Beastly useless existence
I know It's shit, I've been here before after I finished school thinking I'd be dead already.
Ghost Hug GIF

Sorry that happend to you man. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Thanks randomcel
based, why would you provide any value for society if they treat you worse than garbage? no pussy no work. ldar and get neetbuxx
I can't LDAR, it makes me feel so much more inferior to everyone else. Moreso than usual.

Shouting at a foid, I made a whole post about it.

It's sad, I've been here before.

I know It's shit, I've been here before after I finished school thinking I'd be dead already.

Thanks randomcel

I can't LDAR, it makes me feel so much more inferior to everyone else. Moreso than usual.
YOU CAN DO IT, MAN STRONG!

Hey man.

Stop that.

We've all gotten fired.

And you're not getting much love and support

Sorry to hear that, write it off as a bad experience, we all have low points in our life. For losers like us these low points seem to be our entire life. The fact that you had a job shows you have experience that can use in the future or you could retrain into something more desirable to your skillset. NeetBux is also an option until you find something else, no job lasts forever

Brutal, i wouldn't have lasted a week, i fucking hate Trannies.

find a new job quick. you dont wanna be sleeping outside.

You didn't deserve to be fired

No I don't but women are infallible to society.

If I was better looking, I wouldn't have been fired.
This is actually true as a gay male fired me. Shocker, everyone he promotes is attractive.

This is actually true as a gay male fired me. Shocker, everyone he promotes is attractive.
That faggot deserves to be sent to a concentration camp

No I don't but women are infallible to society.

If I was better looking, I wouldn't have been fired.
I believe you. Attractive people are treated much better than unattractive people.
Attractive people get a slap on the wrist

That faggot deserves to be sent to a concentration camp
I've seen where he lives, it's not far off.
I believe you. Attractive people are treated much better than unattractive people.
Attractive people get a slap on the wrist
I wouldn't have even got in to trouble.

What was your job