Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got heightmogged by a 13year old girl!!!!

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
A 13 yr old is taller than me!!! I dont wanna live in this world, i dont want to even fuckin try to live right now. How unfair god can be, cant even get out of the house without getting heightmogged. Fucking hellhole and fyi this is asia, i will die with excess dosage of heightpill if i even go to europe.

How tall are you?

How tall is she?

Rape her (in Skyrim sex mod). :feelsdevil::ahegao:

I feel you bro. I’m 5’4 and my 11 year old sister is nearly taller than me:feelsrope:

It is not worth to kill yourself if we analyse everything.

How tall are you? How old are you? How tall was she? What's your race?

My 11 yo relative is 5'8', I'm 5'6. Imagine looking up to an 11 yo girl.

That is harsh. Always sucks to get heightmogged by a foid.
Try not to let it ruin your day.

my class has a girl who is 5’10 and huge, she has very big arms, thighs, her bicep is like twice the size of mine. while i am 5’5, also skinny and weak, this life is a joke. being mogged by foids is top tier suifuel

It is not worth to kill yourself if we analyse everything.
Planning on wagecucking to afford more copes. if that doesn't work, i think death is a better option.

my class has a girl who is 5’10 and huge, she has very big arms, thighs, her bicep is like twice the size of mine. while i am 5’5, also skinny and weak, this life is a joke. being mogged by foids is top tier suifuel
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That is harsh. Always sucks to get heightmogged by a foid.
Try not to let it ruin your day.
Night already ruined brother, just had a argument with dad too, just a brutal fact that i will keep having holidays like this, nothing will change!!

5'3? Or 5'0 and 3/4, both are equally brutal
Im not surprised, I have a female cousin whose 11 and 5'1 :society:
I meant 5ft 3" or, 5ft 4". And yeah under 5ft10" a bit up or, down doesn't really matter.