Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Got my revenge on a foid who disrespected me years ago

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Long story short, I used to work with this girl. I was there first and she started working after me. I was the only ethnic who worked there. Me, already being blackpilled, I didn’t acknowledge her existence, didn’t look at her, didn’t talk to her. She was a ghost to me. The White guys who worked there orbited around her like betas. Guess who she accused of being a creep? :feelskek:

I messaged her on my Chad IG account and crushed her self esteem a bit. I claimed I knew her from school (obviously a lie)

Horrible disrespectings of incel man tbh, made good choice to revenge stupid foid whore

OP you are a god

Doing Gods work.

Congratulations.

That's, in my opinion, partially good revenge.

Jfl this is a genius idea. Getting called ugly by Chad will make these whores suicidal

Long story short, I used to work with this girl. I was there first and she started working after me. I was the only ethnic who worked there. Me, already being blackpilled, I didn’t acknowledge her existence, didn’t look at her, didn’t talk to her. She was a ghost to me. The White guys who worked there orbited around her like betas. Guess who she accused of being a creep? :feelskek:

I messaged her on my Chad IG account and crushed her self esteem a bit. I claimed I knew her from school (obviously a lie)

Good job bucko :feelsokman:

Jfl this is a genius idea. Getting called ugly by Chad will make these whores suicidal
I agree, time to make a few chad and chadlite profiles in various locations just to fuck with them

Based as fuck, well done

Bravo! Love seeing whores get their self esteem crushed. The way you describe her, she probably was a horrible person.

Based. Its nice to see foids suffer

You are my brother. I hate these disgusting whores.

Pretty based, though might've been sweeter to make her fall in love first then crush her

Incel trait: remembering slights from years ago

You could have used the Chad account to play a little more with her feelings, but this still based.

You were cool until you typed that normie ass emoji

She didn't seem too upset over it. Can't call it revenge if she isn't thinking of overdosing.

You could have used the Chad account to play a little more with her feelings, but this still based.
Pretty based, though might've been sweeter to make her fall in love first then crush her
I want them to feel almost as undesirable as we do. Feigning romantic or sexual interest would just boost her already enormous ego

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA THIS BROUGHT A SMILE TO MY FACE XDDDDD fucking dumbass whore being like "what". Based af ngl.

Yup I'm thinking OP is BASED