Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Graycels are the only trucels.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
If you keep posting every day on a board, you are socially better than us, graycels. I can't even make online friends due to autism and previous experiences I had.

Another thing to prove my point is that non-graycels still have hope, so they don't kill themselves as soon as they get to know the condition they were born in.

Lmao btfo fucking brainlet GrAYcel

No being on this site for years means its over for you

If you keep posting every day on a board, you are socially better than us, graycels. I can't even make online friends due to autism and previous experiences I had.

Another thing to prove my point is that non-graycels still have hope, so they don't kill themselves as soon as they get to know the condition they were born in.
Stfu and lurk more then faggot.

LMFAO imagine giving a shit about what people think about you online

brutal life. graycels have to keep their heads down lest they get bullied off the forum

IMG 20211202 160203

Bro greycels aren't hated because they are grey, they're hated because they make horrible threads, just like you did here. :feelswhat:

Greycels are mostly cucked idiots who can’t accept the blackpill:blackpill:

Yeah it's brutal. Status = everything even on this forum. Statuspill destroyed me

Bro greycels aren't hated because they are grey, they're hated because they make horrible threads, just like you did here. :feelswhat:
I never said they are hated.

I'm conflicted. I can't make friends online. I'm also a graycel and haven't killed myself. Someone tell me what to do !!!

I'm conflicted. I can't make friends online. I'm also a graycel and haven't killed myself. Someone tell me what to do !!!
It's exactly what I said. Graycels can't make online friends and they also kill themselves at a higher rate.

It's exactly what I said. Graycels can't make online friends and they also kill themselves at a higher rate.
Well, I don't think there are any studies on greycel suicide but keep postmaxxing and all the mentalcels here will suck your dick. (In Minecraft)

Well, I don't think there are any studies on greycel suicide but keep postmaxxing and all the mentalcels here will suck your dick. (In Minecraft)
It's over for me. I'll probably rope in a few days/weeks.

Greycel > rainbow coloured gaycels anyday

It's over for me. I'll probably rope in a few days/weeks.
Bro don't say that. I already had to save one life today. Don't make it two. I've been there for the last 12 years but roping sure as hell ain't the answer. Fuck the fakecels that say you should. Seriously. I have faith you won't surrender

Anyone who can't or doesnt't know how to get a female to let them fondle her at the present time is an incel.

As soon as you reach 500 posts you are automatically a fakecel cuck

Cope + seethe + mauld + ratio + DNR

Back in my day, we used to bully the gaycels to max. Now we praise them?

What the fuck did this forum became?