Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gripping my penis is the only way to get sex satisfying

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I grip the shaft and do the action as if it was foid. This is the only way I can cope now fuck man this is fucked

saysitsover with another QUALITY post :feelsdevil:

Bro, that's called masturbation. I think you are trolling us at this point no way this thread is real. It reminds me of the scene in dictator where Aladdin learns how to masturbate.

Bro, that's called masturbation. I think you are trolling us at this point no way this thread is real. It reminds me of the scene in dictator where Aladdin learns how to masturbate.
I have 78 iq points tested in school

Did you grow tired of fucking crab legs already?

I grip the shaft and do the action as if it was foid. This is the only way I can cope now fuck man this is fucked
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:This made me laugh out loud

I have 78 iq points tested in school
you IQ MOG africans

anotha banger from the GOAT @Saysitsover :bigbrain::bigbrain:

@based_meme thots on this ingenious method of sexual gratification? This is something much too radical in my opinion...

gobble on my tiny raisin :chad::chad::chad: