Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Grotesque turned out being fakecel

fake news by gay jews

fake news by gay jews
cope

just go on megathread serge explained it
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 1):

Grotesque

:feelskek::feelskek:

No fucking way bro
This is not happening right now
I refuse

This forum could be a reality tv show. So much drama and plot twists i like it :incel:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

he may have been LARPing on the other site man

do you actually believe he had a FWB who considered him extremely attractive?

bluepillmaxxed tbh

mods just want him gone because he is too edgy. this happened before and it will happen again.

This forum could be a reality tv show. So much drama and plot twists i like it :incel:
true bro it's a huge shitshow and so many influential users are getting banned or exposed for larping

do you actually believe he had a FWB who found him extremely attractive

bluepillmaxxed tbh

mods just want him gone because he is too edgy. this happened before and it will happen again.
I don't know. I'm just a messenger

bluepillmaxxed tbh

He wasn't the edgiest one. I still think he was larping on the other website. Weird to see

He probably achieved some status after the CBC documentary and hooked up with some old Ted Bundy era hybristophiliac. But it will not last.

bluepillmaxxed tbh

how did you not know of it, more like??? it was barely a secret. he talked about it openly on lookism and etc. while calling himself truecel here.

we assume that his bragging was true but his statement about his virginity was false.
as far as i know it could be the opposite

This is all false.

In 2017 (the data of the print), in the early days of this forum, Grotesque talked all the time about his elderly GF, but some time later sayd he was just LARPing and that he stills a virgin. He LARPed about not being incel anymore, not otherwise.

I do not agree with this ban and i do believe Grotesque stills KHV just judging by his videos and his lifestyle.

This ban is similar to Fontaine's ban.

This is all false.

In 2017 (the data of the print), in the early days of this forum, Grotesque talked all the time about his elderly GF, but some time later sayd he was just LARPing and that he stills a virgin. He LARPed about not being incel anymore, not otherwise.

I do not agree with this ban and i do believe Grotesque stills KHV just judging by his videos and his lifestyle.

This ban is similar to Fontaine's ban.
Damn now it's different then. Why it happened? I don't know. I hope he gets unbanned if he is not fakecel actually. Let's see what happens

Damn now it's different then. Why it happened? I don't know. I hope he gets unbanned if he is not fakecel actually. Let's see what happens
In 2017 he lied all the time in the forum about having an elderly GF and got several warns for this, then one day he sayd it was all LARP and that he stills KHV.

I do believe that he stills KHV because he is an ugly old fat motherfucker NEET autist and even if i myself were in his place i would not start chasing 60yo woman.

he is an ugly old fat motherfucker NEET autist
:lul::lul:

Such a lovely description.

Anyway, this ban doesn't come as a surprise. He's been vocal in his criticism of the staff here, and it's pretty obvious they wanted rid of him.

That man had so much passion and frustration about his virginity in his videos that only a true 38 year old virgin could have

If he truly was a larper then he really put a lot of effort into it, because those videos truly seemed like the real deal.

I'm literally shaking and crying right now ngl.

If he really is the guy from those videos he has posted, he's either incel or in the best case scenario a betabuxx.

There's NO FUCKING WAY a girl is "crazy attracted to him" and "begs for his cock", it's 100% impossible unless LARP to get his betabuxx.

He either isn't that guy, is LARPing or the prints are fake/not him.

Im sure he really got banned for shitting on the mods especially sergeantshlomo

I thought that to, are we not allowed to speak bad of the mods even outside of the forum
The mods are too fucking jerky. Power corrupts, even in measly cases like this. I've never encountered a mod who was nice, reasonable and treated me as an equal. They all seem to be on these pathetic power trips. I shant bow down to any man says I!

Having said that I am a piece of shit who needlessly antagonizes authority figures. That duzn't mean the mods still aren't unfair meanies!

PS: There is a real pressure here to be as loserly as possible, but I won't deny any success I may or may not have had. I only keep quiet about my experiences because of the rulez, although sharing my tales could be somewhat edifying to many patrons of incels.me.is.co.

Last edited:
you stupid turkroach dog stop jumping into conclusions based on posts from larpism.net

This could be one of two possibilities. He posted bad stuff, like Pedophilia, because
(1) He wanted to make us look bad
(2) He was very frustrated.
I am hoping for 2, but he was on IncelTears a lot, and causing this site to look real bad.
I give him the benefit of the doubt. He was angry, so I can't blame him.

I saw his posts on lookism long time ago but judging by his looks he was trolling.

Who was from cucktears? Usually stupd infiltrators who never post shit or make extremely low IQ comments to bait us

I am guessing it must have been a hooker.

If he really is the guy from those videos he has posted, he's either incel or in the best case scenario a betabuxx.

There's NO FUCKING WAY a girl is "crazy attracted to him" and "begs for his cock", it's 100% impossible unless LARP to get his betabuxx.

Yeah that's 100% him lol
Just call it fake without being informed about the subject at all bro
Have you seen Grotesque?

yep
this or he slayed black sub3 BBWs

Jfc. I come back here to see the reaction of that chick who wanted to redo Columbine and then I'm slammed with this. Bruh.

severely low iq if you believe any of those lookism posts are true

Grotesque is a legit truecel

Whether it's true or a larp is besides the point. Anyone who says those things, larp or not, has no place here. As I said on the ban discussion megathread, if the moderation lets this slide than all the future fakecels can use this as a reference to say "oh, remember my posts about fucking 5 girls at the same time?They were larps. So please let me in as my 7th gf just broke up with me so I'm an incel.". This is no way to run things and you know it. If rules don't get enforced equally and certain users are favorited above the rules, then this site will be a larper-infested shithole.

Grotesque is a legit truecel

Your personal opinion on his looks does not constitute an objective reference the site should adhere to, nor does it provide evidence regarding the justification of the ban. Even if someone is a 1/10 they shouldn't be let in if they brag about fucking girls or how much girls are attracted to them. Larp or not. Please try to look at things from a bigger frame rather than sperging about your favorite user getting banned and demanding that they be held above the rules.

him going "i was LARPing for all those years bro" means nothing. he's been talking about his females and sexual life on Lookism since 2016, that's a whopping 3 years of "LARPing" as a sex haver. do you think it's more probable that he's been LARPing about being a 40 year old virgin on this forum for a year or so, or 3 years as a sex haver on Lookism?

he went with "i was just LARPing" out of nowhere shortly after he came to this forum simply to fit in better, and so that people cannot discredit him in arguments and whatnot by going "fuck off sex haver". anyone who cannot see this is a gullible idiot. it's so obvious that he was a bullshitter when you take a look at his oldest Lookism posts.

I was always of the opinion that all he needed was a little bit of looksmaxxing, but I didn’t expect this tbh

I’m curious whether he can strike a reasonable case. He may not be Incel based on evidence provided, but he’s still very much blackpilled.

the FUCK first unistall and then grotesque turned out to be fakecels? they had a great part in me joining this site and now this happens? honestly tho fuck all larping sex havers