Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gruesome little test for shortcels, how life would be with average height

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Make a mark at the wall that would correspond to the eye level of a female if you were average height and pretend this mark are your gf's eyes.
It gives you a hint how life would be if you had normal heigt, it shows you the perspective.

First mark is my height (160,05cm).
Second mark is the height of an average female (keeping human proportions) if my height would be average.
Third mark is where her eye level would be.
Photo was made while holding the phone on my eye level. This means, the perspective of the image is how I would see the wall. So just focus on the bottom blue mark, this is how you would see your gf.

Now you know how an average male feels when he's talking to a female.
Meanwhile, in reality, the average female height is a bit above the top blue mark.
Screenshot 2023 10 31 120410

It's soul-annihilating to think about what could have been. I'm used to getting beaten around by destiny but this was brutal. I hugged the wall and pretended it was my gf and looked down to the mark as if I'm big (actually, just average) and it was a feeling of being powerful, of being protective and it was absolutely staggering how small she would be and how big and powerful I would be. But in reality I'm just a freakish manlet.

If you're of a subhuman race, it doesn't matter because most of the time you will only interact with other subhumans and you WILL NOT stand out in any way.
If your face is fucked up, then even a small surgery can cause wonders, usually it's a question of a few millimeters and absolutely fixable.
If you're socially retarted, then this sucks, but when you're leaving your room and walk around, noone will be able to tell unless you talk.

But if you're a manlet, then:
YOU WILL stand out, where ever you are.
You will be seen as a freakish dwarf and your face won't matter.
It won't even matter whether you're an autist or not, people will see you as a freakish dwarf anyway.

Manletism is the ulimate form of fuck you you can get at the genetic lottery, it's the worst form of inceldom BY FAR.
It's not fixable, it's immediately visible, it will impact you not whenever you leave your room.
----------------

In detail:
1. Measure your height
2. Make a mark at your wall corresponding to the height in 1. (first blue mark)
3. Make a mark for the average male height at the wall
4. Make a mark for the average female height at the wall
5. Calculate by how much percent your're smaller than the average. ex: average = 180 cm, you're 162 cm, then you're 10% smaller than the average (180*0,9=162)
6. Multiply this percentage with the average female height and make a mark at the wall. ex: avg. f. height = 165cm, 165cm*0,9= 148,5cm (148,5cm then would be the second blue mark)
7. Make a mark for your eye level (~9-12cm below your total height)
8. Make a mark for the female eye level from 6. (third blue mark)

Then stand before the wall and pretend the mark from 8. (the third blue mark) are the eyes of your gf.

@NEETUglyTurbomanlet

High IQ post OP. I mean height is important but I think race is number 1. If you're a shortcel and ethnic, it's pretty much over and if you add your ugliness on top of it then it's giga over. I'm 5`3 and I know your pain :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

What if you had about that height difference but with the foid being taller?