Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GUESTS GTFO

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
All of those goddamn lurkers... Why do they pile up again? There hasn't even been an Alek Minassian situation lately....The website is slow as fuckkkk.

This site has had a huge boost since more people know about incels now. I wonder if sergeantincel is now a richcel.

This site has had a huge boost since more people know about incels now. I wonder if sergeantincel is now a richcel.
Theirs a channel on Youtube that makes fun of this site. That's how this site boomed in popularity, this includes me joining as well. :)

Theirs a channel on Youtube that makes fun of this site. That's how this site boomed in popularity, this includes me joining as well. :)
I am guessing this channel only picks the worst stuff that represents only a few and stereotypes incels as a whole.

All of those goddamn lurkers... Why do they pile up again? There hasn't even been an Alek Minassian situation lately....The website is slow as fuckkkk.
I think its ALLLLL the articles, every news site or paper seems to of put out at least 1 article

We're like animals in a zoo. People want to watch us (but not touch us, again like zoo animals).

We're like animals in a zoo. People want to watch us (but not touch us, again like zoo animals).
Almost every animal in a zoo has a higher SMV than me. Its over for zoocels.

If anything we should want the truecel guests to GTFIH