Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guide to getting your threads screenshotted by angry redditors (3 primary ways)

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Despite there only being 200 registered users on this site, there are much, much more lurkers on here from reddit. Redditors are actively seeking to find threads that will make them angry enough to post about it on reddit to farm karma. Do you enjoy their negative attention? Then here's the three easy ways you can get screenshotted on reddit.

1. pedophilia content - oh boy, does this work 90% of the time. just post anything vaguely showing your attraction to <18 females and fagdittors will seethe hard. be careful not to go too overboard though because of glowies

2. pro-rape content - redditors on the internet take everything seriously so if you post about your fantasies of raping foids, you have a solid chance of getting screenshotted there. but like the pedophilia stuff dont be too detailed otherwise law enforcement could knock at your door

3. white supremacist stuff - redditors are liberals so they would screenshot white supremacist content out of shock. surprisingly they completely ignore anything the ethniccels have to say unless they're self-hating but whatever

There you have it: 3 ways to get more screenshotted to Reddit!

Which one of these tactics are you going to use first to get more Reddit views? Leave a comment below and let us know!

Redditmaxxing

TODAY I RAPED AN UNDERAGE FOID FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS

Nobody has made a topic about me on reddit yet, I guess I'm not popular enough.

I did all of that and only 2-3 of my threads got screenshotted. I'm convinced that users that easily get their threads screenshotted are just IT users themselves.

Niggers.

Please seethe about me IT!!! I LIVE JUST TO SPITE YOU!!!