Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Guy gives girlfriend screenshots of her cheating on him

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The good part starts on the minute 3:30. "You're a whoooore bitch"

Foids truly have no sense of shame or guilt, one moment she was acting all innocent and joyful and in second moment she showed her true face and vicious side. They will literally do anything as long as they can get away with it. Never trust a foid.

Cope, the whore just got more orbiters from that video while the cuck got cucked

Foids truly have no sense of shame or guilt, one moment she was acting all innocent and joyful and in second moment she showed her true face and vicious side. They will literally do anything as long as they can get away with it. Never trust a foid.
That's why once upon a time foids were reprimanded for cucking men

Too much soy , I would have gone crazy on her

Foids truly have no sense of shame or guilt, one moment she was acting all innocent and joyful and in second moment she showed her true face and vicious side.

Fuck that was creepy man. Just look at her face, expression, voice and behavior. How everything changes in a blink of an eye.

Before:
Screen Shot 2019 11 03 at 10738 AM

After:
Screen Shot 2019 11 03 at 10622 AM

These are vicious animals. Literal psychopaths. No empathy, no remorse, not a shred of honor.

You can never put them in leash unless you are solid 9 with high status and money, even 7s would have really difficult time managing one.

Old but classic.
The guy is a cuck though, did he really expect her to feel sorry or apologize ???

Fuck that was creepy man. Just look at her face, expression, voice and behavior. How everything changes in a blink of an eye.

Before:
View attachment 164341

After:
View attachment 164342

These are vicious animals. Literal psychopaths. No empathy, no remorse, not a shred of honor.

You can never put them in leash unless you are solid 9 with high status and money, even 7s would have really difficult time managing one.
That really did creep me out. When you saw her true colors come out, her face changed

i would of drove her to the middle of nowhere and left her 1000 km from home with no water and no food and no phone and see if she survives.

Old but classic.
The guy is a cuck though, did he really expect her to feel sorry or apologize ???
Not much else he could of done honestly im glad he attempted to humiliate her

faggy and low t response to cheating tbh

I got erect from the whole blindfolding-thing

Sensitive gender

This video should be shown to young students for biology class when studying about whore gender.

Very based ngl

This video is scarier than any horror game. Bitch’s reaction is truly disturbing

Just look at her face, the guy is doing all this nice stuff and there is no sense of guilt on this bitch. She could have stopped and come clean. If that was me the sense of guilt would be too much if someone was treating me to something special. These whores are fleshed demons, but at least demons don’t tempt humans they just provide the tools of destruction, intentions are totally a human variable.

agreed all foids are the devil

Before:
View attachment 164341

After:
View attachment 164342

Old but classic.

Exactly lol, they just attempt to show the appropriate emotions at the appropriate time but when they're confronted, everything changes so fast.

If it was the opposite she would have slapped him and gotten emotional

This was the cringiest shit ive ever seen, the dude that is

Before:
View attachment 164341

After:
View attachment 164342

They"re robots, no rational human being has a mood swing that fast and turns
Into psychopath

Listen, and understand. That foid is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

This video should be shown to young students for biology class when studying about whore gender.
I agree with what the dude I quoted said. Many men need to realise that the majority of women are like that.