Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Guy who killed his mom and friend just made a final Facebook status while on the run 2 hours ago

• Thread starter forevergymcelling
  • Start date
F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-

Also JFL at his brother being called Chad

Yeah i kek'd when i saw his bro was named Chad, it is just a meme now

also nice pfp brah

What the fuck, guy has friends and wouldn't be surprised he had a gf... Just wtf

Holy shit
Reading that was just crazy, why didn't he just sui instead of killing his mom and friend?

Holy shit
Reading that was just crazy, why didn't he just sui instead of killing his mom and friend?

Was probably sick of his mom's degenerate habits. Apparently his friend was also suicidal but didn't have the courage to kill himself

Damn, he seemed not to regret his decision.

Why did he killed his mom? No reason given tbh.

cucks who worry about being a burden on state dollars make me sick. makes me instantly want to behead them when they talk like that

Dude sounds like a complete retard

like the state ever gave a flying fuck about him

4AF6AA0900000578 5592111 image a 5 1523229023247

his friend that he shot LMAO

Why fucking kill someone who is willing to be friends with you? I'd love to have that.

Seems like a bit of a dick.

Also, corpses don't make noises.

Why did he do it?
I don't feel like reading a novella

Why did he do it?
I don't feel like reading a novella
he was suicidal, doesn't really give a reason for killing his friend, kind of tries to justify murdering his mother by recounting how often she told him she'd be devastated if he killed himself.

he was suicidal, doesn't really give a reason for killing his friend, kind of tries to justify murdering his mother by recounting how often she told him she'd be devastated if he killed himself.
Rip everyone involved

he didn't even go ER on roasties, he killed his friend LMAO what a retard

What a piece of shit. Why kill his close friend?

He is legit poc tbh.
Especially for mother part. Like jfl at killing someone who loves u.

Here is what everyone involved looked like.

Attachments

• incel rampage.jpg
    incel rampage.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 157
Geez I wonder why he was depressed

So 5 hours ago from now he updated his status. Just looked at his profile and his wall seemed public, yet the post in OP wasn't anywhere to be found. Cuckerberg's work perphaps?

Should've went out a hERo instead

Normie shit virtue signaling
vMNsRj3.png
What a waste he didn't go ER. Normies don't know how different he and NC's lives are. They think all mentalcels are the same. Still funny he posted that pic to later do this shitshow.

EDIT: Just realized that was the other shooter, the muslim one. Still there's even more of a stretch between the two.

He was only suicidal bc of his looks. This wouldn't have happened if he was a 6

His mom looks like a normie stacie it probably drove him insane, imagine your mom going out every week to get wasted and fuck guys then comes home to talk about how suicidal you are as if passively urging you toward it. 24 is a shitty age for an incel you start to get old and crushed by the reality your best years are behind you and nothing good is ahead. Other than that he doesn't really explain why he did what he did but we can all imagine, having worthless narcissistic parents especially female relatives is enough to drive even normies insane with hatred.

The Facebook emotes at the end are funny. This guy just brutally killed his brother and mother. Sad react! Wow react! Anger react!

I'd fuck his mom hard.

The Facebook emotes at the end are funny. This guy just brutally killed his brother and mother. Sad react! Wow react! Anger react!
Hahahahahahaahahahahah.
#sadreactonly tbh

So 5 hours ago from now he updated his status. Just looked at his profile and his wall seemed public, yet the post in OP wasn't anywhere to be found. Cuckerberg's work perphaps?
FB will quickly delete your shit if anyone complains about it being 'suicidal'.

what a ridiculous murder though, the gun jammed as if some half hearted attempt by god to stop it, he shot her in the dark in the fucking arm and she felt everything, he wanted to "save her" from knowing about his sui but made it a million times worse. Holy fuck dude what a joke it looks like his critical reasoning ability was shutting down at this point for one reason or another so that might explain everything.

wtf, if he wanted to die why didn't he just shoot himself?

I cant understand why he'd shoot his mother, id never want to hurt mine.

I think I need a break from the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back