Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys are so casual with their girlfriends/wives

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was just walking behind a couple, she had her arm around his waist and had her head tilted up to talk to him and he's like he's walking alone.
How can someone be so casual about having everything that matters in life?
Would I be like that after a while if the impossible happened?
Do homeless people feel like that about me when they see me getting into my house?
Does hugging your girlfriend get boring?
I guess I'll never know.

One of nature's greatest mysteries.

I can't imagine being that intimate with a person. I don't even mean sex, just those little things blow my mind.

Nathan Fielder Reaction GIF by Super Deluxe

It's hard for me to come to the reality that I'll never experience that:feelsrope:

I was just walking behind a couple, she had her arm around his waist and had her head tilted up to talk to him and he's like he's walking alone.
Chad trait. He knows if he gives her attention she's gonna get demanding. The less attention you give them the more obedient and attached they become.
Do homeless people feel like that about me when they see me getting into my house?
Damn. That was deep. I guess they do. :feelsbadman:

I think they got used to it, since they probably experience things like that from young age.

I suspect girls like it this way, it's like the old saying - treat em mean keep em keen ...also like a dog, give it tons of attention and it will avoid you, but give just a bit and it will be all over you.

How can someone be so casual about having everything that matters in life?
Would I be like that after a while if the impossible happened?
Does hugging your girlfriend get boring?
I guess I'll never know.
They are numb to it because of all the sex they are having is my theory

Chad has no idea what life without his pleasures is like. It’s nothing special to him, why should he even bat an eye.

Think about something you take for granted... logging into .co, having food, etc.

It wouldn't be special to visit for the billionth time. Same with chads. She means nothing to him, like taking a shit.

I can't imagine being that intimate with a person. I don't even mean sex, just those little things blow my mind.
Pretty sad, man. I hope you make it.

Your comment reminds me of a line spoken by Smeagol in LotR: "we forgot the taste of bread." To be utterly alienated from something that other people take for granted.

It's like logging onto your computer, you do it but don't consciously really think about it.

That's how they see their relationships. That or the dude is secretly gigablackpilled and knows the hoe is gonna monkey branch and just isn't getting attached.