Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guys I'm a 9/10 but I'm a 5'8 manlet so I'm a truecel

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
Guy I'm a 9/10 but I'm truecel because I'm 5'8. There is no face for your height brocels a 6'1 1/10 guy slays while I rot. Ban all tallcels because they are fakecels because muh height>face :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

@Zer0/∞ @depressedblackcel @CopingForBrutality @erenyeager

I am a sexhaver along with @svgmn1 we are truecels

Guy I'm a 9/10 but I'm truecel because I'm 5'8. There is no face for your height brocels a 6'1 1/10 guy slays while I rot. Ban all tallcels because they are fakecels because muh height>face :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Thanks Hitler.

true, sub 10 theory is legit

based. anybody who isn't literally jordan barret or sean opry will never breed. the sub 10 pill is so underrated

No face doesn't matter if your tall and if your a 5'8 turbomanlet like me even a 10/10 face doesn't save you :soy::bluepill:

@Zhou Chang-Xing brutal heightpill. even chads are subhuman if they are less than 6 feet

I am a sexhaver along with @svgmn1 we are truecels
gay sex
Maury laughing

gaycels.is

No bro you don't get it if I was 6'4 me and my 2/10 face would be slaying everywhere bro

.t seething tallfag

Says the Chadlet fakecel who rages over a man over 6'0 existing
if i was a chadlite i wouldn´t be arguing with someone named "adolf hitler" at an incel forum
tallfags are fakecels :feelswhat:

if i was a chadlite i wouldn´t be arguing with someone named "adolf hitler" at an incel forum
tallfags are fakecels :feelswhat:
I didn't say Chadlite I said Chadlet and I'm not a tallfag I'm just calling out you guys stupid threads.

Based, although height is important, face is above all.

i'm 5'6"

Last edited:
Chads.is strikes again

Says the Chadlet fakecel who rages over a man over 6'0 existing
you cry about people complaining over tallfags yet you do the same thing. every time there is a manlet with a good face on this site you call him a fakecel even though he is a manlet and therefore unattractive to women

you cry about people complaining over tallfags yet you do the same thing. every time there is a manlet with a good face on this site you call him a fakecel even though he is a manlet and therefore unattractive to women
Yeah I get mad over there being fakecels on this site and get mad when said fakecels attack actual incels.