Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys who have odd fetishes makes the women more egotist

E

Emre Robertson

Ultimate Gentleman.
What is your opinions about kinky fetishes? I can say that women became more egotist because of the guys who have kinky fetishes. Since early 2010's social media websites spreaded all around the world and that made women get so many DM's about that stuff. Even average women walk like they are half god. When i see a guy who has kinky fetishes like foot, cuckold, golden shower, flogging, trample, slapping etc... i become angry so much! Also women get so much money from Onlyfans because of that kind of guys. What you guys think about that?

Who is the guy in the picture?

They don't give a fuck about subhumans with weird fetish anyways. I'm angry at those who spend money on foids and those who choose/fuck foids uglier than them (but I can understand them).
I myself have a foot fetish. It doesn't change anything, but that I'm seen as a weirdo (because I'm ugly), also people tend to think those with such a fetish are necessarily into femdom. Personally I've never understood femdom, tbh.

They don't give a fuck about subhumans with weird fetish anyways. I'm angry at those who spend money on foids and those who choose/fuck foids uglier than them (but I can understand them).
I myself have a foot fetish. It doesn't change anything, but that I'm seen as a weirdo (because I'm ugly), also people tend to think those with such a fetish are necessarily into femdom. Personally I've never understood femdom, tbh.
Yes! Getting money is so easy for foids. Even 10/4 women get better money than a teacher.

Foids have reached ego capacity without fetishists

I have a fart fetish

I agree with you, guys pay chronically obese toilets to just eat on camera, saw it on my 600lb life.

They can do anything, and some pathetic excuse for a male somewhere will pay to watch.