Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gym is cope

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

A good cope nonetheless. The guy on the right won't get mocked by his workmates

Isnt he actually a HTN without the Chud glasses?

water also the pretty face still have a bad frame

genuine question: do you think that only attractive men are able to get with a woman, ever? and does every non-attractive guy automatically not have a chance?
Non attractive guy has way lower chance of finding a woman. It's not impossible, but he has harder.

And what do you think about personality? Does that not matter shit to anymore anymore?

And what do you think about personality? Does that not matter shit to anymore anymore?
What people notice first: look or personality? Personality is meaningless if person have ugly look.
Ugly look -> most people aren't interested in you -> nobody know your personality
Good look -> most people are interested in you -> people will know your personality

skinny fags cope about everything in life by saying "uhm but girls don't like it" yeah neither do they like skinny losers you retard

Please do yorself a favor and get out of here
idk I guess it's still hard for me to believe that I can't score just because my looks might not be appreciated enough yknow but whatever

skinny fags cope about everything in life by saying "uhm but girls don't like it" yeah neither do they like skinny losers you retard
Girls not liking it is cope. Having developed pecs and shoulders is like having a nice pair of tits for girls.

idk I guess it's still hard for me to believe that I can't score just because my looks might not be appreciated enough yknow but whatever
You can theoretically score. It's just harder if you are ugly.

not a bad cope, though. certainly better than LDAR

To what extent have you tried? There are dudes on here who have been rejwcted hundreds of times and some that have never been. But it's true. There are a lot of studies that suggest looks are the most important factor when it comes to forging relationships

genuine question: do you think that only attractive men are able to get with a woman, ever? and does every non-attractive guy automatically not have a chance?
I feel like you're an infiltrator

LDAR is a better cope than gym

fr fr this shit is ridiculous. Everyone's going to look better with a fit body. God I hate some retards on this forum

they both have good faces

Reminds me of the times when I was a blue pilled gymcel lol.

its not even comparable. tons of men lust for tits, no girl lust for pecs or shoulders except some bodybuilder thots which are less than 1% of female population

1 cm of jaw bone >>>>> 15 years in the gym (in terms of attraction to foids)
I’m not even jacked, just have visible pec/shoulder development and this is massive cope based on personal experience. It doesn’t save you from inceldom or anything but foids definitely prefer it to their beer belly husbands. Those 1% bodybuilder foids only like the steroid abusing chads.

retarded. the guy on the right mogs the fuck over twink on the left. women only like twink prettyboys as long as theres no high t fucks around. the minute some jacked up high t guy comes around, women reconsider their attraction to twink boy. keep coping you fat fucking piece of shit loser

The guy on the right is actually decent looking I've seen other pictures of him. But anyway gymcelling isn't about attracting women but rather the mental health benefits and the respect you'll get from other guys. Nobody has been picking on me ever since I put on some muscle

guy on the right would do decent if he lost the glasses and grew his hair out

his underlying bone structure isn't horrible

that is not true at all
ok maybe women will not prefer extremely skinny feminine emo twig
but pretty boy moggs the shit out of ugly jacked ogre.
yeah man, cuz guy on the right one punch knocking out guy on the left, man women would just love that little twig pussy bitch who cant stand a chance in any fight with high t gym mogger. keep coping fag

Anything other than "be Chad" is a cope, truth be told. But at least going to the gym is a good cope--and one with benefits. If I ever get healthy enough to go and work out, I'm going as soon as I can.

ive got muscles, big shoulders big pecs big arms big legs, and i used to be even very jacked in the past, and foids never gave a fuck about it but i got gays and other gym bros complimenting me jfl
ye I'm not sure whats going on here, skinny guy mogs the living fuck out of the buff guy. Muscles would elevate the skinny guy more but he is a natural mogger.