Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gynocentrism is biological, patriarchy is artificial

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Simps are nothing more than the consequence of living like our distant ancestors did.

When I am talking about patriarchy, its not a single male in some primitive tribe or pack of animals who rule over everything and fuck all the females ('alpha male') I am talking about civilizations where men have power over female sexuality and monogamy is imposed, with each family being ruled by their men while the women care mostly about the home. I am talking about a conservative patriarchy.

Polygyny (one male for many females) happens in 90% of mammals

Polygynous mating structures are estimated to occur in up to 90% of mammal species.[25] As polygyny is the most common form of polygamy among vertebrates (including humans, to some extent), it has been studied far more extensively than polyandry or polygynandry.

Anyone who watched documentaries about wild life (and I know because I watched tons of them) will know that in the vast majority of the times, its the males competing with each other over females. They do it with:
  • Appearance (have the best colors, shapes, patterns, size, etc.)
  • Brute force (fighting with horns, claws, teeth, etc.)
  • Resources (food, nests, etc)
Rape is the exception, not the rule. The females are not raped by the winners, they choose the winners. And contrary to what gender studies teachers might want you to believe, rape is not something that is a common desire of all males and its not something males could easily do and/or enjoy. Men are biologically inclined into being simps, because males are biologically coded into trying to please and impress women. Even us, incels, who don't actively, rationally, try to impress women, are still victims to this biological imperative in an unconscious way, and this manifests in our desire to look better, be taller, have a bigger dick, higher status, etc. even though we hate women, if we had the chance to impress them sexually, we would in an instant. And you are lying and coping if you disagree.

Social monogamy is relatively rare in the animal kingdom. The actual incidence of social monogamy varies greatly across different branches of the evolutionary tree. Over 90% of avian species are socially monogamous.[10][16] This stands in contrast to mammals. Only 3% of mammalian species are socially monogamous, although up to 15% of primate species are.[10][16] Social monogamy has also been observed in reptiles, fish, and insects.

The 90 to 10 rule of sex applies to basically ALL mammals. The few alphas fuck all the females, the rest just stand around and watch. Women select, men accept.

Now talking about psychological traits and not physical ones, in a context where women have total freedom to choose, we are nothing more than animals, and therefore, we behave like them and are selected as them. As women choose their mates, we have dumber and more psychopathic offspring, because women are attracted by these traits.

IQ is correlated with success and fewer childrenPeople with borderline retarded IQ are the ones less likely to be virgins

As long as we allow women to choose, we will always have generation over generation of dumb, over-aggressive apes, who can barely wipe their own ass after taking a shit, let alone prosper as a civilization.
As J D Unwin wrote in his book, 'Sex and Culture', sexual control is a pre-requisite for civilization.

Unwin's study of 80 native cultures and 6 civilizations led him to conclude that the operant factor behind the cultural decay of a society is largely due to the loosening of sexual conventions and the lessening of monogamous relationships. He purports that through stricter sexual conventions such as abstinence, nations channel their sexual energy into aggressive expansion, conquering "less energetic" countries, as well as into art, science, reform and other indicators of high cultural achievement.[3]

Western culture is not the problem, the problem is the destruction (or as they call it, the "deconstruction") of these artificial values created to keep female sexuality under control. In other words, our culture is not the problem, the lack of it is.

You probably already noticed that women as a whole are always on the side of the chaos, of the primitive, uncivilized, animalistic, of the lack of civilization, the lack of prosperity, the lack of order. Women always defend the grotesque, the absurd, the bare-bones. Because women thrive in the chaos of primitive Planet of the Apes. They absolutely HATE the idea of living in an orderly, conservative society. This hatred and fear of order is so deeply ingrained into the female psyche, there are best selling books about it and many fictional stories about women being forced into marriage who get the "happy ending" of running away with the alpha and leaving the cuck behind. Female fantasies are always about an ordely lady being thrown into chaos (ex: Titanic) and NEVER the other way around. Women know that civilization is an enemy of their sexual desires, and that conservatism diminishes their power (the only women who pretend to be conservative only do it to, ironically, collect simp coins).:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even in places where women are supposedly "oppressed", they are still protected, by never going to war and never having to work and/or study.
As a low SMV male, wanting society to "collapse" will not make things better for us, just exponentially worse, because living like primitive brutes is what causes men to die and women to stay back watching it happen. We will not rise above, we will just be fighting each other instead of working together like a patriarchal society.

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking of writing a thread on this. IQ is regressing due to free female mate choice, virginity in women also predicts their loyalty, thus thats why patriachy was formed, to ensure every beta male was given a wife and an incentive to contribute to society. As well as reduce male sexual competition.

They call him Killer of the Normies
Here to settle the score Ramming these whores with RAM and shooting these motherfucking sluts in the town centre down (in video game)
Committing normie genocide
And fucking all their whores

The Slavic World Order has in its intentions the revival of a new Russian Empire that will unite the Slavic peoples under a single banner, under a single language, and under a single way of life.

nice where are the busty latina hookers on the 5th floor?
No you dont understand

Being Aryan means you have the lowest SMV and blacks try to kill you and eat you because theyre jealous of men that have 90+ IQs
Also you get zero women of your own race and the occasional Asian girl sees you as a paycheck for getting out of the third world. Everyone is out to get you and no one is trying to help you because the Jews succeeded in atomizing your people into singular individuals

Stopped reading when you started comparing humans with animals.
Nice try though

Patriarchy copers are braindead

I bet you think we were made from mud or something :feelshaha:
I bet you think humans are relatives to peacocks :feelskek:
Fucking retarded af argument, nothing about our way of life is natural not even sex and you fucking chimp think that comparing humans to animals is a valid point in 2022
Kys U fucking retard :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Reality is deterministic.

I bet you think humans are relatives to peacocks :feelskek:
Fucking retarded af argument, nothing about our way of life is natural not even sex and you fucking chimp think that comparing humans to animals is a valid point in 2022
Kys U fucking retard :feelstastyman:
Imagine being selected out of the gene pool and still thinking evolution is a myth. You unironically believe an old man put ALL animal species into a fucking ark that he built himself. That some man with super-powers walk over water JFL

Keep coping with religion if that helps you sleep at night.
You religion copers are some of the biggest retards in this website. You get shit your entire life but still believe god is on your side or something, bunch of coping dumbasses.

Last edited:
That is not true.

Men ( Chad) also select women. The Chad has the ultimate power over women. The Chad built civilization. The Chad still now enjoy civilization and women. Women care about their looks, personality etc to impress the Chad.

Simps are normies. Normies lack power so they have to do something to impress women. Even in animal kingdom, normies fight each other for females while the Chad just sits there getting all attention from females.

View: https://youtu.be/lKwBIRoVurU

View: https://youtu.be/ZACKEFRpyy4

The reality is that selection is human nature. It is not specific to one gender. Incels themselves will select to fuck a Stacy over a landwhale but the difference is that incels don't have the power to get the Stacy while the Chad has the power to get her because of his looks. Selection isn't only about sex but also your tribe, friends, social circles.

That is not true.

Men ( Chad) also select women. The Chad has the ultimate power over women. The Chad built civilization. The Chad still now enjoy civilization and women. Women care about their looks, personality etc to impress the Chad.

Simps are normies. Normies lack power so they have to do something to impress women. Even in animal kingdom, normies fight each other for females while the Chad just sits there getting all attention from females.

View: https://youtu.be/lKwBIRoVurU

View: https://youtu.be/ZACKEFRpyy4

The reality is that selection is human nature. It is not specific to one gender. Incels themselves will select to fuck a Stacy over a landwhale but the difference is that incels don't have the power to get the Stacy while the Chad has the power to get her because of his looks. Selection isn't only about sex but also your tribe, friends, social circles.

The only difference between the "Chad" lion and the others in your example is that the "Chad" lion already established his dominance by competing with other lions. This does not contradict anything I said in the OP, quite the opposite. Males competing over females, and the winner taking it all. The lioness only tries to impress the winner.

Imagine being selected out of the gene pool and still thinking evolution is a myth. You unironically believe an old man put ALL animal species into a fucking ark that he built himself. That some man with super-powers walk over water JFL

Keep coping with religion if that helps you sleep at night.
You religion copers are some of the biggest retards in this website. You get shit your entire life but still believe god is on your side or something, bunch of coping dumbasses.
What an idiot, I don't even believe in god nor religion but I do believe in evolution, yet your grey matter is non existent in that chimp brain of yours that you couldn't even grasp what I was implying with my comment
It's so over for you ngl

The Chad built civilization.
You are delusional.
Chad doesn't build civilization, the everyman does. You are severely underestimating the sheer cooperation and faith that is required for modern society to function.
It's this cooperation and faith among men being why you're not even remotely concerned about if you're going to be starving and homeless a year from now.

What an idiot, I don't even believe in god nor religion but I do believe in evolution, yet your grey matter is non existent in that chimp brain of yours that you couldn't even grasp what I was implying with my comment
It's so over for you ngl
Funny how it took you so long to realize I was mocking you for being a dumbass who deny evolution and all you could do was just pretend to be somewhere else. There should be an IQ test to create an account here so I stop wasting time with retards.
You are delusional.
Chad doesn't build civilization, the everyman does. You are severely underestimating the sheer cooperation and faith that is required for modern society to function.
It's this cooperation and faith among men being why you're not even remotely concerned about if you're going to be starving and homeless a year from now.
Honestly, even the very concept of a "Chad" only exists because we are so far into the whole thing about pleasing women at all costs, that your SMV became your entire value as a person.

Funny how it took you so long to realize I was mocking you for being a dumbass who deny evolution and all you could do was just pretend to be somewhere else. There should be an IQ test to create an account here so I stop wasting time with retards.

Honestly, even the very concept of a "Chad" only exists because we are so far into the whole thing about pleasing women at all costs, that your SMV became your entire value as a person.
:feelstastyman:

The only difference between the "Chad" lion and the others in your example is that the "Chad" lion already established his dominance by competing with other lions. This does not contradict anything I said in the OP, quite the opposite. Males competing over females, and the winner taking it all. The lioness only tries to impress the winner

The Chad doesn't compete. The Chad just exists. Being a Chad is like living as God on Earth. There is a reason that pagans worhiped humans and portrayed Chad in statues. Even if you beat up the Chad and send him to a hospital no foid will care about you but you will see them crying at the hospital looking after him. The lion established his dominance by his looks, he is bigger, healthier, younger etc, beauty standards exist in animal kingdom too. The Chad has the power of looks. Normies don't have the power of looks so they have to compete with each other.
You are delusional.
The Chad builds civilization. Civilization portrays the Chad as the king, the prince, the leader etc the every man are just his slaves. Do you really think a subhuman ugly short man would have the dominance and influence over men to build civilization?

Last edited:
The Chad builds civilization. Civilization portrays the Chad as the king, the prince, the leader etc the every man are just his slaves. Do you really think a subhuman ugly short man would have the dominance and influence over men to build civilization?
When you posted this did historical portraits of important people ever cross your mind? Not a single one is Meeks tier. I can't even think of one that would be Chad-lite. And that's with the painters usually avoiding to paint the flaws too.
The concept of a Chad only exists because women have the freedom of sexual selection right now.

The Chad doesn't compete. The Chad just exists.
Everyone competes. Human or not. We compete over food, water and of course, sex. That lion competed its whole life and will keep on competing until it dies. The difference between primitive animals and civilization is that in civilization we work together instead of simply fighting and murdering each other over pussy.
Being a Chad is like living as God on Earth. There is a reason that pagans worhiped humans and portrayed Chad in statues.
Because Chads are considered better looking, and therefore, competing with us using their looks. Just because they have it easy that does not change the fact its a GENE competition and they are winning.
Even if you beat up the Chad and send him to a hospital no foid will care about you but you will see them crying at the hospital looking after him.
Not true at all. Women find it hot when men defeat and/or kill other men. This is why women have sex with dark triad thugs, because they see them as violent animals and that turn them on. A woman who has her partner beaten up will feel severely turned off by it, even considering your unlikely scenario of a Chad getting beaten up by an incel.
The lion established his dominance by his looks, he is bigger, healthier, younger etc, beauty standards exist in animal kingdom too. The Chad has the power of looks. Normies don't have the power of looks so they have to compete with each other.
And that is how he COMPETED and WON, by being stronger, more aggressive and therefore defeating the other lions and then being rewarded with pussy. Your reasoning makes no sense whatsoever, you say Chads don't compete and then you provide a list of things that they had to do better than others to have access to sex. Your logic is completely flawed.
When you posted this did historical portraits of important people ever cross your mind? Not a single one is Meeks tier. I can't even think of one that would be Chad-lite. And that's with the painters usually avoiding to paint the flaws too.
The concept of a Chad only exists because women have the freedom of sexual selection right now.
Exactly. Just like I said in another comment:

Last edited:
Cope. What about Dschingis Khan and his army, raping and enslaving women for hundreds of years?

Genghis was the most based Asian:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

i dont know man :feelshaha: just rape em :feelshaha:

Genghis was the most based Asian:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
All users in this forum wouldn't rape a woman even if we had the chance. Actual rapist psychos have no problem getting consensual sex, I am still waiting to see an exception.

These are all a lot of dangerous ideas that should be properly debunked, thankfully the Incel Wiki from this website already debunks almost all of them but I will have to address these points.

(1) Polygynous societies are rare for a reason, this is because men aren't "biologically inclined into being simps", this is only partially true but modern simping only works because of the internet and the fact that most of these women lie about being single. Men don't simp for "taken" women, in fact beta male humans actively kill Chad's in primal societies. Men work together in groups and then fight their oppressors, this is why monogamy has historically been the rule in most successful civilisations. Even the highest ranks in Imperial China were only allowed a certain amount of wives and many men died in wars or became eunuchs.

(2) "Men are biologically inclined into being simps, because males are biologically coded into trying to please and impress women. Even us, incels, who don't actively, rationally, try to impress women, are still victims to this biological imperative in an unconscious way, and this manifests in our desire to look better, be taller, have a bigger dick, higher status, etc. even though we hate women, if we had the chance to impress them sexually, we would in an instant. And you are lying and coping if you disagree." Men are competitive, yes, but this wasn't done for the lowest of women either. Regarding this community, we are Incels, not Nofoids, our entire identities as Incels is based on the fact that we're not getting laid; of course we'd go for a Foid. Men are biologically inclined to seek companionship, women are biologically inclined to seek someone better than themselves, if she sees you as her equal or lower than you you have no chance, this is why Feminists hate men, because they actively look down on us.

(3) One thing Feminism has successfully done is something that Socialism has never been achieved for the working class, namely "upgrade all women to 10's", this means that even morbidly obese women are "10's" while slightly overweight Chad's easily become "1's".

(4) "Only 3% of mammalian species are socially monogamous, although up to 15% of primate species are.[10][16]" You forgot that in primates there are more, the Incel Wiki has a number of articles explaining human monogamy debunking a lot of chimpanzee assumptions applied to humans.

(5) While you're right about intelligence and women's preferences, but this could also be due to assortive mating and women's ACTUAL intelligence generally being much lower than men's, but a lot of data is deliberately manipulated to make women and girls seem smarter (A Voice for Men actually did a brilliant article on this and how IQ tests have changed over the past century to favour girls, yet boys still score higher).

(6) Women do not want chaos, in fact women are naturally more averse towards chaos than men, this is because women are naturally weaker and are less likely to survive in chaos. Women's actions cause chaos, but this is more due to the fact that they can't think long-term or look at the past as women are incapable in living in anytime other than the present.

(7) "Even in places where women are supposedly "oppressed", they are still protected, by never going to war and never having to work and/or study.
As a low SMV male, wanting society to "collapse" will not make things better for us, just exponentially worse, because living like primitive brutes is what causes men to die and women to stay back watching it happen. We will not rise above, we will just be fighting each other instead of working together like a patriarchal society".

Women aren't oppressed anywhere, but even in places with severe androcides like Bosnia & Herzegovina women have to take up men's jobs and are actively struggling, societies in constant chaos are worse for everyone, not just us Incels, also for Chad's and Foids. Everyone loses in Chaos, but the threat of chaos might be the only thing to push them to reform the system.

(8) Also remember that "Beta females" exist, in societies with polygynous structures the alpha females reproduce with Chad's and the beta females are her sexless servants. Most women think that they're alpha's but are beta's, Chad's with power take Stacy's as wives and Becky's as slaves, some Becky's may be periodically "taken" by him, but those are regarded as "lucky" and "desirable".

If you find the last part unbelievable just look at the growing number of 30 year old virgins, ALL numbers grow, male numbers grow at twice the rate of female numbers, but for every two Incels there is a picky female who only goes for Chad's and Normie's but get denied by them, her looksmatch is invisible to her but not even low-tier Normies want to touch her. Their own hypergamy makes them virgins and these women are expanding, one I noticed swiping on dating apps is how absolutely rare really ugly women are. Beta females exist and many of them know that they're beta females and have a matching inferiority complex, but she would rather stay alone and a virgin because Chad rejected her than be with any of us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: This is essentially what "the Pinkpill" and "Femcels" are, entitled female virgins who are angry at the world because they feel entitled to Chad's.

(1) Polygynous societies are rare for a reason, this is because men aren't "biologically inclined into being simps", this is only partially true but modern simping only works because of the internet and the fact that most of these women lie about being single. Men don't simp for "taken" women, in fact beta male humans actively kill Chad's in primal societies. Men work together in groups and then fight their oppressors, this is why monogamy has historically been the rule in most successful civilisations. Even the highest ranks in Imperial China were only allowed a certain amount of wives and many men died in wars or became eunuchs.
You didn't understand anything that I said. probably didn't even read the entire post. I said civilization is monogamous, and that living like monkeys in the jungle is polygyny. All civilizations that become polygynous become monkeys in the jungle and therefore stop being civilizations. This is why every society that advances past monkeys in the jungle is monogamous.

And even then, all women still want to be the alpha's fuckhole and all men want to be the alpha, even if we suppress these urges.

(6) Women do not want chaos, in fact women are naturally more averse towards chaos than men, this is because women are naturally weaker and are less likely to survive in chaos. Women's actions cause chaos, but this is more due to the fact that they can't think long-term or look at the past as women are incapable in living in anytime other than the present.
Women want chaos, which is the reason why they look for "dangerous" men, like when men fight over them, always protect and prioritize criminals, watch movies and series with a lot of violence and sex, etc. Just because they don't actually fight that doesn't change the fact they enjoy watching the world burn. In fact a "societal collapse" would actually benefit them even more, because we would become more primitive and therefore they would be more privileged. These things walk hand in hand.

You are buying into the "women are victims" narrative and falling for their bullshit. You listen to what they say instead of observing how they act.

(8) Also remember that "Beta females" exist, in societies with polygynous structures the alpha females reproduce with Chad's and the beta females are her sexless servants. Most women think that they're alpha's but are beta's, Chad's with power take Stacy's as wives and Becky's as slaves, some Becky's may be periodically "taken" by him, but those are regarded as "lucky" and "desirable".
The only women who are "sexless" are those who want to be. This happens in both primitive and patriarchal societies. Women are always the choosers and men the competitors. There is no such thing as a "beta female" because the truth is that all women can get alpha dick, no matter how ugly they are, because women are always the prize. If you disagree you are not blackpilled.

The partirarchy is the secret of human intelligence. The intelligence is a result of a struggle of men to control foids. :forcedsmile:

Androcentism and Patriarchy is a lie based on men serving women. At the end of the day all systems benefit women so men will always lose whether in the matriarchy or patriarchy. Patriarchy is pretty much men being servants to women and kids and serving their needs. At the end of the day for men to be free, we have to walk away from the game of life even if their isnt a place to walk away to. For me its freedom over everything even though in modern times being free means a lifetime of loneliness

The Chad doesn't compete. The Chad just exists. Being a Chad is like living as God on Earth. There is a reason that pagans worhiped humans and portrayed Chad in statues. Even if you beat up the Chad and send him to a hospital no foid will care about you but you will see them crying at the hospital looking after him. The lion established his dominance by his looks, he is bigger, healthier, younger etc, beauty standards exist in animal kingdom too. The Chad has the power of looks. Normies don't have the power of looks so they have to compete with each other.

This is not correct, Chad-worshipper idiot. Chads never build civs. It¡s the normies and the incels taking the power away from him. Yes, a group of free soldiers raping females. That’s how it starts.

Retarded

The only reason women have power is because of the law. Which is artificial.

You always surprise me at how much stupid shit you're capable of coming up with

When will these illiterate morons stop projecting these evopsycho fantasies on how monkeys fuck themselves onto humans? (Which btw is dumb af because most monkeys and apes don't behave this way either, smh)

I think the lack of pussy is driving you mad or smth jfl

You always surprise me at how much stupid shit you're capable of coming up with

When will these illiterate morons stop projecting these evopsycho fantasies on how monkeys fuck themselves onto humans? (Which btw is dumb af because most monkeys and apes don't behave this way either, smh)

I think the lack of pussy is driving you mad or smth jfl
You unironically think personality matters. You are the lowest IQ user in this forum, by far. And boy THAT'S saying something.
You got mind-raped by my posts so badly you come into every thread I make trying to insult me like a jackass and getting BTFO every single time. The fact you think we are unrelated to other apes just show you are on a level not even worth arguing with.

Retarded

The only reason women have power is because of the law. Which is artificial.
Source: your coping mechanisms. Seriously this site needs an IQ admission test ASAP.