Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hackercels is it possible to get an address from an image via its meta data?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
"[UWSL]If your EXIF viewer gives you GIS coordinates, you can copy and paste them into Google Maps or Google Earth to see the exact location where the photo was taken. It's generally accurate to within a few feet."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]apparently when u take a photo on ur phone it saves where its taken, the type of device its taken from etc in the image file. so if someone uploads that somewhere like a forum you may be able to download it and get that information[/UWSL]

[UWSL]is this really possible hackercels?[/UWSL]

yea i saw it on Law & Order

just right click properties details to see if there is location data

Yes it's possible, but idk how you would access that information.

There are other ways to find someone's address if they post pictures and it's not that difficult tbh, requires esoteric knowledge or the time dedicated to learning that information.

If I took a picture of the fungi growing outside of my house I could easily approximate the region where the photo was taken from, if the grass is residential, commercial, or wild, the sun's location compared to the time posted, the user's surname, etc. after an hour or two of searching that region with the information I could narrow it down to a few addresses. If I spent several hours cross referencing Satellite images or google maps (road function) I could find the exact address if there was an identifying feature like a specific tree.

Wheat waffles was doxxed based on his surname and a general idea of what his employment was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back