Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to start an incel fraternity in burgerland?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Not being a burgerfag so my knowledge is quite limited. Most of what I know about this is from movies. If it doesn’t require university approval I don’t see why it couldn’t be possible. It can be called omega, omega, omega or beta, beta, beta and to get in you have to chadfish a foid and of course you get kicked out for being a sex haver.

In a related story. Back in the day when I was in uni and facebook was popular there was a restricted section where you can only join if you an uni email address. In it there was groups for societies, selling textbooks and study groups and things like that.

I made NIGSOC [basketball emoji] - African American Students Association and a lot of people joined. Someone from the group that organises student societies told me to take it down but I blocked the whore and nothing happened to me.

Many fraternities are controlled by the cuckovernment or uni feminist.
I don't think a blackpilled inkwell fraternity is very much possible unless done at the expense of criticism and possible retaliation.

Many fraternities are controlled by the cuckovernment or uni feminist.
I don't think a blackpilled inkwell fraternity is very much possible unless done at the expense of criticism and possible retaliation.
Does it have to be approved by the soys and feminists though?

i am pretty sure we will kill each other even b4 the FBI manage to get to us and put us all in jail. incels don't like other incels . also i don't even live in muttmerica

Does it have to be approved by the soys and feminists though?
Pretty much.
The local cuckovernment/police can categorize it as a hate clan/gang/terrorist operation of some sort.
It has happened before.

Not being a burgerfag so my knowledge is quite limited. Most of what I know about this is from movies. If it doesn’t require university approval I don’t see why it couldn’t be possible. It can be called omega, omega, omega or beta, beta, beta and to get in you have to chadfish a foid and of course you get kicked out for being a sex haver.

In a related story. Back in the day when I was in uni and facebook was popular there was a restricted section where you can only join if you an uni email address. In it there was groups for societies, selling textbooks and study groups and things like that.

I made NIGSOC [basketball emoji] - African American Students Association and a lot of people joined. Someone from the group that organises student societies told me to take it down but I blocked the whore and nothing happened to me.
You mean the debate club?