Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a dream a conservative foid liked me

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Had a dream that I was in scoo and I sat down at a table and a girl asked me if I was also a conservative like her. I then woke up and got that feeling you get when you have a dream about a foid being your gf. It's a special feeling. This was years ago btw. Was during a time where everyone in scoo hated me because I was conservative so that prolly contributed to this dream happening.

Had a dream that I was in scoo and I sat down at a table and a girl asked me if I was also a conservative like her. I then woke up and got that feeling you get when you have a dream about a foid being your gf. It's a special feeling. This was years ago btw. Was during a time where everyone in scoo hated me because I was conservative so that prolly contributed to this dream happening.
Man I actually miss that time when people hated me for being nationalist. Everyone knew I was a nationalist because I wore a siege mask to scoo.

Dang, women are so cruel that you have to dream about them just to feel what it would be like to be with one

what's scoo?

Tbh all tradthots are only imaginary, any foid is a liberal around Chad's cock

I don't care about politics, I just hate liberals.

I wish i had a girl like eva vlaardingerbroek or brett cooper

Dang, women are so cruel that you have to dream about them just to feel what it would be like to be with one
Yeah. I'm still trying to ascend but I dont have that much hope

Sadly mature conservative or idealistic women are not real. Human females are not for us

I had a dream that I was dating a racist hot foid, she was conflicted though

I had a dream that I was dating a racist hot foid, she was conflicted though
Dreams where I'm having a dream of having a gf give me a strange weird feeling. It feels good tho ig. But it is different from the feeling I'd imagine I'd get if I had a gf irl