Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a dream die on me

• Thread starter TheAttackHelicopter
  • Start date
TheAttackHelicopter

TheAttackHelicopter

Officer
★★
Wanted to enlist, but they require you to get the Covid-vaccine which is clearly full of shit. Now I will copemaxx my way into a unversity. Funnily, a similar job that I had wanted to apply for also requires Covid-vaccination. It was a big deal for me and now, now it's over. And I can't help but cultivate my rage

inceldom discussed

It's a brand new ropemaxxing thread

You want to die for Izrael?

You want to die for Izrael?
Nobody with a brain does, but that was the only way for me to at least have a tiny tiny bit of a chance to ascend one day

What job do you want in the military?

Lmao your dream is to be ZOG cannon fodder :feelskek:

Nobody with a brain does, but that was the only way for me to at least have a tiny tiny bit of a chance to ascend one day
Can't ascend when you are either disfigured from combat, or in an insane asylum from the shit you see and the vaccines they pump into you.

One of my closest friends from middle school enlisted into the military. He got vaxxed. He's in the crazy house because of them.