Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a dream last night where a girl was interested in me

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
I was with some people I know IRL and I started getting random calls from this girl (never ended up seeing her). She would just call me and sing stuff or talk about random shit. She kinda reminded me of the girl from Bridge to Terabithia. Eventually she stopped calling me and that was the end of it.

It wasn't even that brutal (I've had way more painful dreams) but like after waking up I'm almost in tears realizing that I'll never have a girl who cares about me in my life and that I'm gonna be alone forever. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Pretty much yeah Those dreams make me want to kill I don’t get sad in gta 3

I used to have dreams like that, huge suifuels. Last night had a lucid dream for a moment and i did something that would land me in jail.

I used to have dreams like that, huge suifuels. Last night had a lucid dream for a moment and i did something that would land me in jail.
Wtf I actually did too. It was after the dream i just posted about. Instead of doing something illegal I just jumped in front of cars on the street but they stopped and didn't hit me

Wtf I actually did too. It was after the dream i just posted about. Instead of doing something illegal I just jumped in front of cars on the street but they stopped and didn't hit me
The most suifuel dream i had was about getting arranged marriage to a beautiful girl. I remember looking at her crying. She was heavily depressed and suicidal because she didnt want to be married to me. It hurt me so much.

The most suifuel dream i had was about getting arranged marriage to a beautiful girl. I remember looking at her crying. She was heavily depressed and suicidal because she didnt want to be married to me. It hurt me so much.
So fucking brutal man

I was with some people I know IRL and I started getting random calls from this girl (never ended up seeing her). She would just call me and sing stuff or talk about random shit. She kinda reminded me of the girl from Bridge to Terabithia. Eventually she stopped calling me and that was the end of it.

It wasn't even that brutal (I've had way more painful dreams) but like after waking up I'm almost in tears realizing that I'll never have a girl who cares about me in my life and that I'm gonna be alone forever. :cryfeels:
Brutal.

Rarely do I have good dreams like that. Mine always involve getting eaten by bears or eating bagels.

Same I had a dream of me living my dream life, I wish I didn't wake up:fuk:

Me too I say that for possible legal reason s

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

We only experience love in our dreams :cryfeels:

i understand you feeling. one time i had a dream about i am in a camping and a stereotypical goth girl threw me on a bed and she give me the sweetest kiss I ever had. It felt very real.

i understand you feeling. one time i had a dream about i am in a camping and a stereotypical goth girl threw me on a bed and she give me the sweetest kiss I ever had. It felt very real.
I never have dreams where I'm physical with a girl. It's always just having a girl care about me. I guess it shows how lonely I am lol

I remember being about 12 or 13 and having a dream where I got to sleep with ("sleep with" in the literal sense, no sex) my school's resident Stacy. Honestly, I prefer not having those sort of dreams because when you wake up and find out it's not real it just completely deflates your spirits.