Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had serious talk with my oneitis about my face

Previously on speedloader’s life
Yesterday oneitis asked how is it going with girl that she introduced me to. I said that i was ghosted, because of my face. Of course she went full retard bluepill mode and started spewing classic bullshit like “no one will love you before you love yourself” and of course said that i look fine (then why you don’t date me you skank?)

Aaahh and cherry on the top, words straight out of whose’s mouth: you should be grateful that you are not in relationships right now, it’s such a chore! And if you want sex just find girl for evening

You heard it bros! Just find a girl for evening theory
i feel sorry for you but lay off the fucking anime. i find it hard to believe any real man uses an anime avatar. grow up a bit, drink a beer and get some metal in ya

i feel sorry for you but lay off the fucking anime. i find it hard to believe any real man uses an anime avatar. grow up a bit, drink a beer and get some metal in ya
this is a loser making a thread everyday about his oneitus, what the fuck do you expect. total low IQ shit

this is a loser making a thread everyday about his oneitus, what the fuck do you expect. total low IQ shit
It's easy to get attached to liking someone though.. I had a real thing for a female once who was a waste of space degenerate. Sometimes we are slaves to our feelings

AAB74F84 BCCE 46CD 956B AF63B079B195

Virtue signaling is a like reflex to foids

Previously on speedloader’s life
Yesterday oneitis asked how is it going with girl that she introduced me to. I said that i was ghosted, because of my face. Of course she went full retard bluepill mode and started spewing classic bullshit like “no one will love you before you love yourself” and of course said that i look fine (then why you don’t date me you skank?)

Aaahh and cherry on the top, words straight out of whose’s mouth: you should be grateful that you are not in relationships right now, it’s such a chore! And if you want sex just find girl for evening

You heard it bros! Just find a girl for evening theory

Youre oneitis got you a girl ? :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Good luck handling oneitis

you are one of the biggest copers ever
He isn’t coping though, because his situation is clearly over if women are refusing to speak with him for literally any reason other than work. His belief that this guy stands a chance because he is able to have a female as a friend doesn’t relate to his own life in any way, so you can’t say he’s coping, because a belief can only be cope if it relates to his own life and situation, you can’t vicariously cope through another person by rose tinting someone else’s life. Dude, you even made a thread about this the other day!

He isn’t coping though, because his situation is clearly over if women are refusing to speak with him for literally any reason other than work. His belief that this guy stands a chance because he is able to have a female as a friend doesn’t relate to his own life in any way, so you can’t say he’s coping, because a belief can only be cope if it relates to his own life and situation, you can’t vicariously cope through another person by rose tinting someone else’s life. Dude, you even made a thread about this the other day!
I did make a thread, but the fact is that just because someone talks to a girl doesn't mean they are even close to getting laid. OP could be somewhat young, whil Angry Runt might be old, so the social norms might be different in that incels are able to more easily talk to women casually. But that is far from getting sex.

I did make a thread, but the fact is that just because someone talks to a girl doesn't mean they are even close to getting laid. OP could be somewhat young, whil Angry Runt might be old, so the social norms might be different in that incels are able to more easily talk to women casually. But that is far from getting sex.
He may be wrong but he isn’t coping, ‘cope’ gets overused constantly and it’s kind of annoying because people use it in place of a refutation or argument. Your thread was about people using ‘cope’ to respond to anything they disagree with, remember? I’ve noticed you’re doing it a fair amount yourself man.

He may be wrong but he isn’t coping, ‘cope’ gets overused constantly and it’s kind of annoying because people use it in place of a refutation or argument. Your thread was about people using ‘cope’ to respond to anything they disagree with, remember? I’ve noticed you’re doing it a fair amount yourself man.
cope

True, I was coping hard there. I just love seeing people use the word ‘cope’ so much and I’m scared to see it go out of fashion. I’m trying to raise awareness by fear mongering that it may soon be dead. What a cruel, cruel world.

Ur oneitis is using u as a beta cuck orbiter, why don't u just rope tbh? fucking retard

you should be grateful that you are not in relationships right now, it’s such a chore! And if you want sex just find girl for evening
literally heard that yesterday :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
normies are so full of shit

Fakecel if you can even speak to a hole and she answer

If you want sex, just have a one night stand! Just download tinder!

imagine being that insentient. Foid’s really don’t have brains

Having a oneitis is cucked tbh

how are u gonna ask her

Somewhat like this

Ill help out a fellowcel. Ive messaged many foids and got rejected (mostly coz of looks). In any case, iam always direct about what i want. Tell her you find her attractive and would like for her to be your gf. Simple really. She either wants you or she doesnt.

Somewhat like this
dont say you find her attractive as the main point tbh
when i was asking my oneitis I asked a bunch of girls that i knew how to ask her out, they said to say that you basically just say
"i like you and i want to be more than friends", don't overcomplicate it

dont say you find her attractive as the main point tbh
when i was asking my oneitis I asked a bunch of girls that i knew how to ask her out, they said to say that you basically just say
"i like you and i want to be more than friends", don't overcomplicate it
Damn, that’s complex. Other cel said that it would be too soft and pussylike to ask to be more than friends

That bitch was mocking you... and me and the whole community.

Im from russia
Ah in the usa if you say "more than friends" it's a pretty common expression for saying i want to date you, is there anything similar in russian you could say?

Ah in the usa if you say "more than friends" it's a pretty common expression for saying i want to date you, is there anything similar in russian you could say?
Yes, “more than friends” phrase exists there too

Yes, “more than friends” phrase exists there too
Yea, i would use more than friends. i don't think it's very pussyish, and tbh only chad can pick up women based completely off attractiveness. familiarity principle is real tbh

Yea, i would use more than friends. i don't think it's very pussyish, and tbh only chad can pick up women based completely off attractiveness. familiarity principle is real tbh
Probably no familiarity for my face. Though she said that she doesn’t find me repulsive

I think being direct helps. That way, the chances of her using you as backup goes down.

Looksmax is banned in my country and im too lazy to turn on vpn. What’s in there?
Even chads cant compete with gigastacies in the dms, gigastacies legit have 100k dms at any moment.

The only way u can get a hot gf or wife even as average guy is to spend time with her, do fun shit, watch netflix with her, make her laugh.

Make her have happy endorphins when she's around you.

My 5'6 4/10 face prey eyed indian friend did this in college with a solid 8/10 snowbunny girl with a tight body for 6 months and just hung out with her, she hugged him when they said goodbye and leaned on him 24/7. this happened to me before too as well but i never went for a date, it was just girls who were my friends in high school who leaned on me and hugged me a lot.

they eventually dated and he fucks her everyday.