Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had serious talk with my oneitis about my face

If she is alone, ask her why doesn't she date you. Don't let her get the high ground, keep pressing as much as possible. I'm really sick and tired of this bullshit, that bitch needs to be sent to a parallel universe where its literally the opposite that is now. Men having the upper hand in dating and females struggling just as much as us here. Fucking lying bitch. Also this whole crap with if you don't love yourself no one else will is so rage infusing I swear if anyone will ever tell me this, I will instantly block them and cut all contact with them. You can't be this stupid

Part about indian sounds like larp tbh. Me and onetitis know each other for 3 months, and want to ask for relationships now cause I’m afraid that she will find chad if I don’t hurry (she doesn’t search for them though)

Part about indian sounds like larp tbh. Me and onetitis know each other for 3 months, and want to ask for relationships now cause I’m afraid that she will find chad if I don’t hurry (she doesn’t search for them though)
regardless, ask tomorrow. i waited too long and we were best friends for like a month tbh

She talks to you yeah, so what's she getting out of your transaction I have to wonder?