Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why genetics-only WEAKENS the Blackpill - GENES+CULTURE is the only way to make the Blackpill thrive

Looks don't win fights. Some people actually need to be told this. The lookspill has a correct dosage, and it's not infinity mg.
Being ugly beyond a certain point definitely impairs some people more than others consider what their skill set is and ways in which they could actualize that potential into a living. However, it's not by itself a deciding factor if the long standing cultural degredation is playing a role, which it is always playing a huge role.

Last edited:
at least i'm not deranged cult member ( oh sorry cult benefitor in your regard with your best buddy @JayGoptri ).
You are a deranged cult member. You are in a cult of your own idiocy and feebleness always afraid of everything you don't understand (which is a lot) and needing constantly seek approval to counteract your mental illness.
you seem to be very aggresive, narcisstic sex havers have this on common

@Copexodius Maximus
Yeah you need to tag him because you are too insecure to fight the battle on your own..

This.
Mods are so pathetically desperate for site traffic that they will allow schizos and spam trannies to litter the forum with nonsense, driving anyone with a brain away from this shithole forum.
Schizos, you mean like @To koniec ? He usually gets very disgruntled when people make fun of Schizophrenia because he has Schizophrenia. You should be more cognizant of these things shouldn't you?

Based Meme getting angry.
Your boyfriend was trying to slander me to the greatest number of audience on the site and bullshitting by saying it's inceldom discussion. Anyone would be bothered by that.

Fuck off with your drama bait post.

Your boyfriend was trying to slander me to the greatest number of audience on the site and bullshitting by saying it's inceldom discussion. Anyone would be bothered by that.

But..your boyfriends (plural) do that ad nauseam every day all over the forum to an X infinite number of people. So if you don't have arguments and can only use the words "nigger, boyfriend etc" then expect the same response in kind. Be ready, don't be a sour puss.

But..your boyfriends (plural) do that ad nauseam every day all over the forum to an X infinite number of people. So if you don't have arguments and can only use the words "nigger, boyfriend etc" then expect the same response in kind. Be ready, don't be a sour puss.
The other users here that I occasionally tag in relevant threads aren't people I know personally, unlike you and K9, whom you've admitted you know IRL. This doesn't compare in the slightest.

I'll take it on the chin when it's fair, not when it's slanderous.

Imagine thinking that women fucking 6ft chads only will mean "100s of thousands of years" for the genome to change. I know a ricecel whose family came to Australia. Their genome (mother and sisters) changed inside a decade.

He has nothing else.
He's a 40 yo loser who achieved nothing in his life, so the only place where he can feel somewhat important is on online forums when he can argue people and delude himself into thinking that this somehow matters.
The reality is, he's just a sad, pathetic, 40yo failure of a man who is sperging on worthless internet forums about even more worthless subjects to distract himself from how much he failed in life. He has no other choice, because if he'd face reality and realize how much he failed in life and as a man, he would have to kill himself.

at least i'm not deranged cult member ( oh sorry cult benefitor in your regard with your best buddy @JayGoptri )

you seem to be very aggresive, narcisstic sex havers have this on common

@Copexodius Maximus
He’s not blackpilled, that’s all there is to it.

The other users here that I occasionally tag in relevant threads aren't people I know personally, unlike you and K9, whom you've admitted you know IRL. This doesn't compare in the slightest.

I'll take it on the chin when it's fair, not when it's slanderous.
Us knowing each other is irrelevant in this regard. I'm not talking about that. I follow forum culture, and this is by and large forum culture. Actually, I don't make threads about people, never have, in that respect I'm lagging behind everyone...need to start I suppose.

He’s not blackpilled, that’s all there is to it.
Whose not Blackpilled? You don't decide wtf the Blackpill is. Its funny cause it's a style of talking users here have which makes other users think that they are Bpille but in fact they are just cucks who don't accept the most basic reality of which they are faced with and choose idol worship over discussion of their guilt or sin.

Last edited:
Whose not Blackpilled? You don't decide wtf the Blackpill is. Its funny cause it's a style of talking users here have which makes other users think that they are Bpille but in fact they are just cucks who don't accept the most basic reality of which they are faced with and choose idol worship over discussion of their guilt or sin.
K9 isn’t blackpilled. I don’t just go around making that accusation.

K9 isn’t blackpilled.
Correct. He's simply attempting to redefine it around his own framework. The mods don't seem to understand what blue pill is. They think it's just some stupid GrAYfag coming here and spouting reddit platitudes about personality, showering, and confidence.

Last edited:
Correct. He's simply attempting to redefine it around his own framework. The mods don't seem to understand what blue pill is. They think it's just some stupid GrAYfag coming here and spouting reddit platitudes.
It’s not even mods, it just one mod. Fatlink. But if you look at what this does match, it’s usually some kind of purplepill “muh trad society” cope, thinking incels will magically not just become beta cucks while fenales cuck them.

Fatlink is holding on for dear life right now and is probably holding on to religion coping at his time of trouble. But every cope comes to an end.

K9 isn’t blackpilled. I don’t just go around making that accusation.
You do, and just now you have.
Correct. He's simply attempting to redefine it around his own framework. The mods don't seem to understand what blue pill is. They think it's just some stupid GrAYfag coming here and spouting reddit platitudes about personality, showering, and confidence.
If you think you are the only one who can develop a definition for what constitutes inclusion into Blackpill logic then that is very misguided and underhanded.
It’s not even mods, it just one mod. Fatlink. But if you look at what this does match, it’s usually some kind of purplepill “muh trad society” cope, thinking incels will magically not just become beta cucks while fenales cuck them.
So, let me get this straight, if the Mods or @Fat Link or whoever doesn't agree with you in the exact framework of Blackpill then he is bluepilled and coping? This is garbage rubbish. Besides, none of what @K9Otaku is saying negates true Blackpill experience.
Fatlink is holding on for dear life right now and is probably holding on to religion coping at his time of trouble. But every cope comes to an end.
Why does calling something "Religion" scare you so much? It could be called anything, honestly the parts of what we are saying go hand in hand with what we have all learnt experiencing how foids and cucks behave. It is disingenuous of you to pretend otherwise out of your own fears or misguided pride.

Last edited:
purplepill “muh trad society” cope, thinking incels will magically not just become beta cucks while fenales cuck them.
And this is totally wrong as well. Nobody is advocating for anyone to be beta cucks. Behaving beta but also standing up for what's real and true about oneself and other people isn't being a "cuck" that's garbage. If we need to fight foids and cucks, we need to do it while making them see why and how everyone is wrong. Can't win anything by just repeating the same water is wet crap. You should know this by now.

The introduction of the term "Ishtar" and recognising how the story of this Goddess has significant relevance to our current times ISN'T Blackpill? Of course it is, Cucks and femoids won't accept anything and there is more chance of people accepting what Incels experience IF it's rooted in a long standing tradition. Why not? Why not use History on our side? Answer that!

@K9Otaku

Last edited:
If you think you are the only one who can develop a definition for what constitutes inclusion into Blackpill logic then that is very misguided and underhanded.
The black pill is not something that I'VE defined and set borders around. The black pill was already defined and understood well before I came to this forum. I've always been transparent with everyone about what the black pill means and have encouraged critical thinking and a scientific approach to understanding it, because the truth is that the black pill is fundamentally empirical. It's not philosophical and it certainly is not theological or ideological, like your guru wants to frame it as. The black pill is about cold, hard, facts and data, regardless of how any of us feels about it. The black pill is about reality. It IS reality. We see and understand that reality through the lens of our experiences of failures with women, and then we see the empirical evidence for it which helps explains the underlying reasons for our experiences.

Last edited:
And now look at this idiot...

Doesn't this time and time again confirm that something isn't right about the way we are implementing Blackpill logic? I mean this user literally confirms that when he tries to communicate he can see that nothing changes, and then you want us to just rinse and repeat ad nauseam till the world stops turning, or they put us in the gulag?

@based_meme
@Copexodius Maximus
@K9Otaku

The black pill is not something that I'VE defined and set borders around. The black pill was already defined and understood well before I came to this forum. I've always been transparent with everyone about what the black pill means and have encouraged critical thinking and a scientific approach to understanding it, because the truth is that the black pill is fundamentally empirical. It's not philosophical and it certainly is not theological or ideological, like your guru wants to frame it as. The black pill is about cold, hard, facts and data, regardless of how any of us feels about it. The black pill is about reality. It IS reality. We see and understand that reality through the lens of our experiences of failures with women, and then we see the empirical evidence for it which helps explains the underlying reasons for our experiences.
Dude. This is partly rubbish. You can't set and define something and claim it cannot be changed. All practice and implementation HAS to change with time to be successful. And the existing stuff by Schopenhauer and many others has to be added onto or subtracted from.

Yes I agree with you that part of it IS reality. Of course we all know that. But how can you manage to profess and convince the rest of the world with incomplete Philosophy? First we need ourselves to come to an understanding and agreement together with a more historically connected creed.

Last edited:
Dude. This is partly rubbish. You can't set and define something and claim it cannot be changed. All practice and implementation HAS to change with time to be successful. And the existing stuff by Schopenhauer and many others has to be added onto or subtracted from.
iu

See this type of asshole shit, capitalising letters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I said. Also, stop crying about Mods and bannings. Telling you that you are wrong for how you envision the black pill isn't a fucking site violation. Likening it to foids or NPC cucks like @Copexodius Maximus tried to do is also disingenuine and malicious because he knows there is no foid or cuck saying anything remotely similar.

Last edited:
See this type of asshole shit, capitalising letters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I said. Also, stop crying about Mods and bannings. Telling you that you are wrong for how you envision the black pill isn't a fucking site violation. Likening it to foids or NPC cucks like @Copexodius Maximus tried to do is also disingenuine and malicious because he knows there is no foid or cuck saying anything remotely similar. L
Sometimes I forget that you're not as smart as K9. Thanks for reminding me and saving me some time.

Have a pleasant day.

The mods don't seem to understand what blue pill is. They think it's just some stupid GrAYfag coming here and spouting reddit platitudes about personality, showering, and confidence.
That is exactly what the bluepill is. Platitudes that are the core of our current culture.

I do not share these platitudes in the least. I don't believe in "personality". I don't believe in "love". I don't believe in "self-confidence" and all the shrink-babble that goes with it. Hence I am NOT bluepilled and the mods are right about that.

The bluepill is NOT "everything that loudmouth user X thinks is wrong". X being @based_meme or @Copexodius Maximus or @nice_try, etc. The mods are also right about that.

The blackpill is first and foremost a series of observations about male and female behavior. These observations are correct. I never denied them. As a result. I am blackpilled.

What I reckon is that there are different interpretations of the Blackpill. This is similar to what happens in Science, when there are unexplained observations. For example, there are today a large number of observations that reveal inconsistencies between direct observation and gravitational calculations: rotational curves of galaxies, distribution of the CMB, galaxy cluster collisions, etc. One possible interpretation of these observations is that there may be some unobservable "Dark Matter". The other is that our theory of gravitation (general relativity) is somehow wrong. For the moment, the issue is not settled.

For the Blackpill, it is the same. The most common interpretation of the BP is that it is based on genetic factors (both for foids and incels). As the Incel Wiki says, this is a "biological essentialist" position, which is similar in its basic principles to Nazi racial theories. What I put forward is ANOTHER INTERPRETATION of the blackpill based on cultural factors and especially religious/historical factors. Doing this does not "weaken the blackpill" as many pretend. On the contrary, it reinforces it because it divorces it from its association with other discredited "biological essentialist" theories. I suggest that @Master give a look at some of my threads because it may help him in his current litigation against the people who want to paint .is as a "Nazi forum".

Currently, the situation of the BP debate is somewhat similar to what is going on in cosmology. You have 2 dominant paradigms, Genetic Biological Essentialism (about the BP) and Dark Matter (in cosmology), respectively, and 2 challenger approaches, Historical/Cultural Determinism and Modified Gravity respectively. No one considers that the Modified Gravity challenger approach "weakens" cosmology. I don't see why my challenger Historical/Cultural approach should be considered to "weaken" the Blackpill either.

Furthermore, having someone challenging the genetic orthodoxy about the Black Pill has the benefit of weeding out the absurd positions that many half-wit genetics advocate routinely display on this site, for the great amusement of IT and the like. For example:
I know a ricecel whose family came to Australia. Their genome (mother and sisters) changed inside a decade.
LOL. "inside a decade", all right. I had previously flagged a guy who said that some genes had "changed instantly" and another who believed that current cultural changes could "filter genes" so that a new generation of genetically modified humans were being born right now.

Like I said before, this is the problem with genetics. It appeals to midwits, who believe they understand it because it sounds simple but in fact make fools of themselves as soon as they open their mouths.

One thing I have notices about you @based_meme is that you never call out these ridiculous positions, although I am sure you know they are wrong. This is because you are a demagogue. Under a facade of objectivity, the only thing you are interested in is popularity and influence. You don't care if your followers shit themselves in public by making stupid pronouncement about "insta-genetics", as long as they continue to suck your dick.

Sometimes I forget that you're not as smart as K9. Thanks for reminding me and saving me some time.

Have a pleasant day.
Cut the crap. I talk in both plain language and technical terms and you understand every word. You complained the "Mods don't see what @K9Otaku says as blue pilled" along with Copex. At one time (during the first Dogpill banning incident) you had called me "the reasonable one". So I am being reasonable with you and you reject that for insults ? You capitalise and bold all the words in someone else's posts when you get angry and start insulting. Don't pretend you don't know what is being referred to.

Last edited:
It works because, like I just said, you are a demagogue. You choose the side that appeals to the midwits. As a result you will never have a shortage of people who agree with you. But what does that prove, apart from the fact that you are a cynical manipulator?

The black pill was already defined and understood well before I came to this forum. I've always been transparent with everyone about what the black pill means and have encouraged critical thinking and a scientific approach to understanding it,
No you don't. Because if you did, you would welcome my alternate approach, even if you do not share it.

because the truth is that the black pill is fundamentally empirical.
It is, because it is a matter of observation. Absolutely.

It's not philosophical and it certainly is not theological or ideological,
It inevitably is. As soon as you have human behavioral observation, their cause is contentious and open to debate. Genetics is one possible explanation but historical heritage and culture can also be another. It has been like that since the dawn of time and that is the reason why human behavior explanation is intertwined with the whole human history of thought, including religion and philosophy.

The black pill is about cold, hard, facts and data, regardless of how any of us feels about it.
The data is there. I never denied it. However, its genetic interpretation IS NOT based on "cold, hard, facts and data". We cannot see genes, we cannot observe them. Worse, we cannot do experiments about them. Therefore, any genetic explanation of any aspect of human behavior, including the BP, is hypothetical.

The black pill is about reality. It IS reality. We see and understand that reality through the lens of our experiences of failures with women, and then we see the empirical evidence for it which helps explains the underlying reasons for our experiences.
This is superstition. Do you have X-Ray vision that enables you to see reality "as it is"? I don't and nobody has. The "underlying reasons for our experiences" can never be more than a theory. You can posit genetic "underlying reasons for our experiences" but that is nothing more than a theory. I have a different theory. Everything about human behavior has been fraught with uncertainty in this way since the dawn of time.

Cut the crap. I talk in both plain language and technical terms you understand every word. You complained the "Mods don't see this as blue pilled" along with Copex. At one time (during the first Dogpill banning incident) you had called me "the reasonable one". So I am being reasonable with you and you reject that for insults ? You capitalise and bold all the words in someone else's posts when you get angry and start insulting. Don't pretend you don't know what is being referred to.
_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

It works because, like I just said, you are a demagogue. You choose the side that appeals to the midwits. As a result you will never have a shortage of people who agree with you. But what does that prove, apart from the fact that you are a cynical manipulator?
Excuse me?

You want brocels on this forum to:

1. Move away from thinking critically on their own and not adopt a scientific approach in their paradigms (pushing "trust" instead of the truth), which is extremely insidious, btw, especially in a forum where the fundamental pillar is centered around truths about sexuality and dating as it relates to the site's main purpose. (Your early threads were focused on this.)

2. Deny the dog pill, which is a black pill that has plenty of evidence, from general bestiality stats to measurements of female sexual stimulation from watching animals fucking, all the way to dog shaped dildos you can buy on the internet and scores of women admitting enjoyed having had their cunts licked by dogs and getting fucked by them. (This is what you were initially banned for.)

3. Form an organized group of "black pill monks" to corral and further insulate select members here that you would handpick. For what true purpose? Only God and you would know, and maybe your apprentice, Jay. (This must be what became that discord cult of yours.)

4. Frame the black pill as ideological and religious, which is a second attempt of point #1 where you try again in corrupting the forum to push brothers here to even further fringe edges of an already fringe subculture with "fringe" (read: counter to the mainstream narratives) views. This then justifies the external narrative that we have an ideology (because then we literally would, thanks to you) that is x, y, and z. (This is what you're doing now to try and blue wash the black pill.)

But I'm the manipulator?

:feelsclown:

It's clear you've infiltrated the forum to try and push users here in a particular direction and have worked hard to portray that direction as a positive. Few of us here see you for what you are, Darth K9, and you've desperately attempted to paint your main opponent (me) as a glowie (and now a demagogue JFL), but you can only fool the others for so long before they stop and go, "wait, what?"

Last edited:
That is exactly what the bluepill is. Platitudes that are the core of our current culture.

I do not share these platitudes in the least. I don't believe in "personality". I don't believe in "love". I don't believe in "self-confidence" and all the shrink-babble that goes with it. Hence I am NOT bluepilled and the mods are right about that.

The bluepill is NOT "everything that loudmouth user X thinks is wrong". X being @based_meme or @Copexodius Maximus or @nice_try, etc. The mods are also right about that.

The blackpill is first and foremost a series of observations about male and female behavior. These observations are correct. I never denied them. As a result. I am blackpilled.

What I reckon is that there are different interpretations of the Blackpill. This is similar to what happens in Science, when there are unexplained observations. For example, there are today a large number of observations that reveal inconsistencies between direct observation and gravitational calculations: rotational curves of galaxies, distribution of the CMB, galaxy cluster collisions, etc. One possible interpretation of these observations is that there may be some unobservable "Dark Matter". The other is that our theory of gravitation (general relativity) is somehow wrong. For the moment, the issue is not settled.

For the Blackpill, it is the same. The most common interpretation of the BP is that it is based on genetic factors (both for foids and incels). As the Incel Wiki says, this is a "biological essentialist" position, which is similar in its basic principles to Nazi racial theories. What I put forward is ANOTHER INTERPRETATION of the blackpill based on cultural factors and especially religious/historical factors. Doing this does not "weaken the blackpill" as many pretend. On the contrary, it reinforces it because it divorces it from its association with other discredited "biological essentialist" theories. I suggest that @Master give a look at some of my threads because it may help him in his current litigation against the people who want to paint .is as a "Nazi forum".

Currently, the situation of the BP debate is somewhat similar to what is going on in cosmology. You have 2 dominant paradigms, Genetic Biological Essentialism (about the BP) and Dark Matter (in cosmology), respectively, and 2 challenger approaches, Historical/Cultural Determinism and Modified Gravity respectively. No one considers that the Modified Gravity challenger approach "weakens" cosmology. I don't see why my challenger Historical/Cultural approach should be considered to "weaken" the Blackpill either.

Furthermore, having someone challenging the genetic orthodoxy about the Black Pill has the benefit of weeding out the absurd positions that many half-wit genetics advocate routinely display on this site, for the great amusement of IT and the like. For example:
@Copexodius Maximus @Ahnfeltia Thoughts on all of this from Darth K9?

LOL. "inside a decade", all right. I had previously flagged a guy who said that some genes had "changed instantly" and another who believed that current cultural changes could "filter genes" so that a new generation of genetically modified humans were being born right now.

Like I said before, this is the problem with genetics. It appeals to midwits, who believe they understand it because it sounds simple but in fact make fools of themselves as soon as they open their mouths.

One thing I have notices about you @based_meme is that you never call out these ridiculous positions, although I am sure you know they are wrong. This is because you are a demagogue. Under a facade of objectivity, the only thing you are interested in is popularity and influence. You don't care if your followers shit themselves in public by making stupid pronouncement about "insta-genetics", as long as they continue to suck your dick.
Those are retards we simply ignore. There's no point in engaging or correcting them. It's like how you just don't bother with a flat-earther. The move is to let their own stupidity implode inwards. You're not supposed to take things they say seriously, because it's wrong and dumb to the point of it being funny in a sad way. That's the kind of nonsense the retards on reddit take seriously and make threads about.

Last edited:
You do, and just now you have.
Yes, in this case I have. But I do recall you calling me bluepilled for not agreeing with your religious protestant arguments before.

So, let me get this straight, if the Mods or @Fat Link or whoever doesn't agree with you in the exact framework of Blackpill then he is bluepilled and coping? This is garbage rubbish. Besides, none of what @K9Otaku is saying negates true Blackpill experience.
My definition of blackpill matches what is on incel wiki, while K9 tried to redefine it based on his own worldview. It’s no different than cuckservatives grifting the term redpill.

Why does calling something "Religion" scare you so much? It could be called anything, honestly the parts of what we are saying go hand in hand with what we have all learnt experiencing how foids and cucks behave. It is disingenuous of you to pretend otherwise out of your own fears or misguided pride.
There’s no pride involved, I’ve lived in a religious orthodox community my whole life so I know what I’m talking about. The difference is that religious people are better at larping, but all copes fall apart in front of the reality of the blackpill.

Those are retards we simply ignore. There's no point in engaging or correcting them. It's just like how you just don't bother with a flat-earther. The move is to let their own stupidity implode inwards. You're not supposed to take things they say seriously, because it's wrong and dumb to the point of it being funny in a sad way. That's the kind of nonsense the retards on reddit take seriously and make threads about.
He’s not bluepilled, he’s closer to redpilled/purplepilled. There’s nothing he’s said that hasn’t been said by “muh returnn to tradition” and redpill copers already.

I didn’t call you bluepilled, I just said you aren’t blackpilled.

Last edited:
He’s not bluepilled, he’s closer to redpilled/purplepilled. There’s nothing he’s said that hasn’t been said by “muh returnn to tradition” and redpill copers already.
I see. The error I made was in characterizing his positions as blue pilled when I should have only said it's not black pilled.

And JFL @ the purple pill. WTF? I didn't even know this shit existed. I thought it was just a meme, like the pink pill. :lul:

I see. The error I made was in characterizing his positions as blue pilled when I should have only said it's not black pilled.

And JFL @ the purple pill. WTF? I didn't even know this shit existed. I thought it was just a meme, like the pink pill. :lul:
Purple pillers are people trying to be trad while using redpill knowledge. Some are MRAs who want to restructure society so males can’t be exploited, some want to impose religious values because they make stable societies, and some just are just coping incels pondering over the web so they can tell themselves it isn’t really over for them somehow.

Purple pillers are people trying to be trad while using redpill knowledge. Some are MRAs who want to restructure society so males can’t be exploited, some want to impose religious values because they make stable societies, and some just are just coping incels pondering over the web so they can tell themselves it isn’t really over for them somehow.
Interesting. So it's mostly a collection of red pillers who want to make practical changes to the broken system, instead of merely using that broken system for their own benefit. I can respect that. @OutcompetedByRoomba That looks like it's your wheelhouse.

My definition of blackpill matches what is on incel wiki, while K9 tried to redefine it based on his own worldview.
Both sides adopting different definitions of the blackpill ain't practical, that's for sure. Looking past that, however, I think both genetics and culture are indisputable factors of the blackpill, provided one is willing to look beyond the modern world. While genetics (and astrology if one is so inclined) will always remain important, in a culture of arranged marriage it's arguably far less decisive than in the modern West.
I suggest that @Master give a look at some of my threads because it may help him in his current litigation against the people who want to paint .is as a "Nazi forum".
I doubt one user and a handful of threads is going to make all the difference.

Both sides adopting different definitions of the blackpill ain't practical, that's for sure. Looking past that, however, I think both genetics and culture are indisputable factors of the blackpill, provided one is willing to look beyond the modern world. While genetics (and astrology if one is so inclined) will always remain important, in a culture of arranged marriage it's arguably far less decisive than in the modern West.
Absolutely.

This is the kind of thing that can be exhibited at a trial for slander, for example.

If the other side says that ".is is a Nazi site", they can show my threads and say "despite many requests from the Nazis on the site to banned this guy, the forum management never did". That establishes themselves as a bona-fide "free speech" forum and not simply a neo-Nazi one. It is enough in a context like that.

Both sides adopting different definitions of the blackpill ain't practical, that's for sure.
True.
Looking past that, however, I think both genetics and culture are indisputable factors of the blackpill, provided one is willing to look beyond the modern world. While genetics (and astrology if one is so inclined) will always remain important, in a culture of arranged marriage it's arguably far less decisive than in the modern West.

Finally someone who speaks coherent thoughts and understands what he's looking at.

@Copexodius Maximus you question should be answered. But my concern is, you are not smart enough to understand what K9 or myself have been saying. If it is the case, it's okay but don't bully.

Yes, in this case I have. But I do recall you calling me bluepilled for not agreeing with your religious protestant arguments before.
I didn't call YOU bluepilled. I said that the approach or logic you are using was NPC and can be called bluepilled thinking. And if it is always like this (so far I have see that it is) then why wouldn't I be forced to call you bluepilled. Anyway, I feel like "NPC logic" is a better descriptor.
My definition of blackpill matches what is on incel wiki, while K9 tried to redefine it based on his own worldview. It’s no different than cuckservatives grifting the term redpill.
It's different. You'll have to trust that.
There’s no pride involved, I’ve lived in a religious orthodox community my whole life so I know what I’m talking about. The difference is that religious people are better at larping, but all copes fall apart in front of the reality of the blackpill.
Yes and I don't deny that Cuckservative or Trads are copers, and actually today the discussion needs to center around them not believing but admitting that they don't believe in God and etc etc.
That's because you understand maybe 10% of it.

If the other side says that ".is is a Nazi site", they can show my threads and say "despite many requests from the Nazis on the site to banned this guy, the forum management never did". That establishes themselves as a bona-fide "free speech" forum and not simply a neo-Nazi one. It is enough in a context like that.
I hadn't thought of that yet. Good point. Still, I think that 1) them arguing they harbor a lot of nazi users is counterproductive regardless and 2) the sense in which normtards call us nazis is quite different than the sense in which you're using the word. Most eschew us mainly because of misogyny, not because of genetic determinism.

You're not a bad guy cause you were made to believe in demagoguery, that happens to a lot of us. The real reason I suspect you are cracking is because your experiences as an Incel mean you know half the things you believe in are bullshit.

I hadn't thought of that yet. Good point. Still, I think that 1) them arguing they harbor a lot of nazi users is counterproductive regardless and 2) the sense in which normtards call us nazis is quite different than the sense in which you're using the word. Most eschew us mainly because of misogyny, not because of genetic determinism.
Normtards are impossible to convince anyways. But before a judge, you can argue this: "we are a forum that allows unrestricted freedom of speech and as a result we have a lot of Nazis because they have few other places to go. But that does not mean we, the website admins, are Nazis ourselves. For example we have repeatedly denied the request made by our Nazi members to ban a guy who is pushing non-biological determinism type of arguments. This proves that we ARE NOT NAZIS". That is enough to win a defamation lawsuit if the opposing party claimed that .is was "a neo-Nazi forum"

Normtards are impossible to convince anyways. But before a judge, you can argue this: "we are a forum that allows unrestricted freedom of speech and as a result we have a lot of Nazis because they have few other places to go. But that does not mean we, the website admins, are Nazis ourselves. For example we have repeatedly denied the request made by our Nazi members to ban a guy who is pushing non-biological determinism type of arguments. This proves that we ARE NOT NAZIS". That is enough to win a defamation lawsuit if the opposing party claimed that .is was "a neo-Nazi forum"
If you'd asked me to define what a "neo-Nazi forum" would be in a vacuum, I'd have said "a forum where neo-Nazis (are allowed to and do) congregate". Leaving aside the issue of whether most members are in fact nazis for a second, if we assume this is indeed the case, then even I'd agree this place is a nazi forum. This is like calling a hypothetical country full of black people a white country just because its leaders are white. Just because the white leaders don't give in to the every whim of the black people doesn't change the fact that it's a country full of black people. So long as the black people aren't being oppressed, I'd call such a country a black country.

Last edited:
@based_meme As usual, there is no answer to the arguments I am making in your post quoted below. For example, I mentioned in my earlier post the current debate around DARK MATTER in cosmology (i.e. science) and compared it to my position on the Black Pill. Where is your answer to that?

I asked you whether you had X-ray vision to see "reality as it is" (and therefore truth). Where is your answer to that?

You are lumping the Blackpill observations with their genetics-only interpretation. This is completely unscientific. Where is your answer to that? Now, let us look at your arguments in detail.

You want brocels on this forum to:

1. Move away from thinking critically on their own and not adopt a scientific approach in their paradigms.
Like I said above, you are yourself guilty of what you accuse me of. Lumping the Blackpill observations with their genetics-only interpretation is a manipulative unscientific tactic. Honesty in a scientific context requires you to separate the data from the explanations you propose for the said data. Lumping observations with a favored explanation is a tactic typically used by ideologies and dishonest religions. What you are saying here is confession through projection (you are in fact doing what you accuse me of).

(pushing "trust" instead of the truth),
When you do not know something. the only possible honest attitude is to admit it. You do not know whether or not observed Blackpill behaviors are caused by genes only. Like I said, you do not have X-ray vision to see "reality as it is" and therefore, you do not know the truth. That is why scientists, at least since Thomas Kuhn, have abandoned the idea of "scientific truth". Are you again going to ignore the subject of Kuhnian epistemology and its position as the gold standard of scientific integrity? Probably. After all, you know that most of your followers are not smart enough to tell the difference. You are a demagogue. All you care about is the plaudits of your clique.

2. Deny the dog pill, which is a black pill that has plenty of evidence,
The "evidence" you mention does not seem persuasive to me. I think that it has been contaminated by too many biases to be credible. This does not mean I reject the Blackpill, just that I dispute some of the observations that are often (wrongly in my view) associated with it. What I am doing here is an example of "critical thinking". Have you suddenly become against "critical thinking"?

3. Form an organized group of "black pill monks"
What is wrong with that? I have no power to coerce anyone. Those that join are entirely free to leave as they want. Members do not even have to doxx themselves. This is a pure online thing that preserves the anonymity of the participants. Again, what is wrong with that?

4. Frame the black pill as ideological and religious,
It inevitably is. The observations are not, but the explanations of the said observations inevitably are ideological/religious (which is the same thing) because there is no science of human behavior. And there is no science of human behavior because it is impossible to seriously experiment on live humans. The academics who pretend to be doing "behavioral science" are frauds, like those who do "climate science" or "gender studies".

Anything that falls outside of science is ideology/religion.

... you try again in corrupting the forum ...
This is again religious/ideological language, Again. Confession through Projection.

It's clear you've infiltrated the forum to try and push ...
Again

Few of us here see you for what you are, Darth K9,
Again (calling someone the Devil)

Last edited:
If you'd asked me to define what a "neo-Nazi forum" would be in a vacuum, I'd have said "a forum where neo-Nazis (are allowed to and do) congregate".
That is the way normies think, yes, but not the Law.

A trial is a legal action against specific persons, here the frum owners. If they can prove that they are not themselves Nazis then it is not legally "a Nazi forum" and using that language is defamatory.

Let us suppose that a hypothetical Neo-Nazi group creates a forum and that the legal owners of the forum are all card-carrying members of the said group and the said group has a manifesto or a statement of beliefs that clearly mentions and endorses Nazi ideology, then it is legally "a Nazi forum". Otherwise it is not. It is "a free speech forum in which there are a lot of neo-Nazis". Given the prominence of freedom of speech in the US constitution (where this hypothetical trial would be litigated), it is still impossible to argue against this distinction in a US court of law.

.is is still sufficiently small to not attract really nasty governmental dirty tricks like those that Asange or Andrew Tate were the victims of. As a result, it still has some kind of protection from the legal system. Also, I doubt the Feds really want .is closed. By allowing it they are making their own surveillance work easier. All these NGOs that @Master mentioned in his thread are making noise of course, but I do not believe they have enough leverage at the moment to close .is. Yet, we cannot be sure, of course. So it is better to be prepared ...

Last edited:
I didn't call YOU bluepilled. I said that the approach or logic you are using was NPC and can be called bluepilled thinking. And if it is always like this (so far I have see that it is) then why wouldn't I be forced to call you bluepilled. Anyway, I feel like "NPC logic" is a better descriptor.
Bluepill thinking can literally be stretched to anything doesn’t agree with you. Stick to the universal definition.

Bluepill = complete denial (ex. Traditionalism, Feminism, etc will make women attracted to you)

Redpill = picking and choosing the science to support things that can be changed, (ex. lifting, changing society, game, etc will make women attracted to you)

Blackpill = looks + genetics (knowing actual attraction is based on these things)

It's different. You'll have to trust that.
Cope

Yes and I don't deny that Cuckservative or Trads are copers, and actually today the discussion needs to center around them not believing but admitting that they don't believe in God and etc etc.
Godly copers (especially Christians) end up with used up sluts who needs a stable beta buck provider. What you seem to support is actually conservatism, rather than genuine belief in God or anything.

That's because you understand maybe 10% of it.
Explain to me how what he said is blackpilled rather than redpilled or purplepilled then.

Interesting. So it's mostly a collection of red pillers who want to make practical changes to the broken system, instead of merely using that broken system for their own benefit. I can respect that. @OutcompetedByRoomba That looks like it's your wheelhouse.
Not even. Most purplepillers don’t do any actual activism, but rather are occupied with trying to find a unicorn and thinking their redpill knowledge will prevent divorce rape or cucking. MRAs have existed for over half a century and have accomplished nothing. It’s over for them.

A trial is a legal action against specific persons, here the frum owners. If they can prove that they are not themselves Nazis then it is not legally "a Nazi forum" and using that language is defamatory.
If that's indeed the legal definition, then forget everything I just said. Regardless, if Master does end up suing, I'm sure his lawyers will know what to do far better than we could hope to.

Bluepill thinking can literally be stretched to anything doesn’t agree with you. Stick to the universal definition.
Okay. So is this an admission ?.I don't get it.
Bluepill = complete denial (ex. Traditionalism, Feminism, etc will make women attracted to you).
In that case you guys are in complete denial and also don't understand everything we are saying. You don't understand how catastrophic the world has become. And neither myself or K9 have said if you simply "believe" in Traditional values that woman will be attracted to you. Also, feminism is not at all what we advocate for in any measure. Basically, I have time and time again come to the conclusion that you are not inteligent enough to recognise what real discussion looks like. It's a waste of time with you.
Redpill = picking and choosing the science to support things that can be changed, (ex. lifting, changing society, game, etc will make women attracted to you).
No dude. No. That's not what we are saying. Woman will not be attracted to you no matter what now that the last 50 years of decay has set in.
Blackpill = looks + genetics (knowing actual attraction is based on these things)
No. You are missing Culture.
You use this word when it doesn't even apply.
Godly copers (especially Christians) end up with used up sluts who needs a stable beta buck provider. What you seem to support is actually conservatism, rather than genuine belief in God or anything.
I mean if they had looks then yes, but that's not what I say.
Explain to me how what he said is blackpilled rather than redpilled or purplepilled then.
I will explain to you how you don't know the meaning of what should be included in the Blackpill itself, I already have. Forget redpilles, that's not what we are. I'm no fucking Chadlite with a great life arguing for Andrew Tate'ism. And purplepilled I'm too busy enjoying what I can of my life to have looked into whatever the fuck that one is...
Not even. Most purplepillers don’t do any actual activism, but rather are occupied with trying to find a unicorn and thinking their redpill knowledge will prevent divorce rape or cucking. MRAs have existed for over half a century and have accomplished nothing. It’s over for them.
I don't think any of these things. I think anyone who is modern culture and even remotely ugly or from a broken family, trying for a relationship today is wasting their time and should instead be a Monk.

Okay. So is this an admission ?.I don't get it.
Opposite. It means I can say the same about your thinking.

In that case you guys are in complete denial and also don't understand everything we are saying. You don't understand how catastrophic the world has become. And neither myself or K9 have said if you simply "believe" in Traditional values that woman will be attracted to you. Also, feminism is not at all what we advocate for in any measure. Basically, I have time and time again come to the conclusion that you are not inteligent enough to recognise what real discussion looks like. It's a waste of time with you.
If no one is understanding what you are saying, either what you are saying is retarded or you suck at explaining it.

No dude. No. That's not what we are saying. Woman will not be attracted to you no matter what now that the last 50 years of decay has set in.
Cope, attraction is based on looks. No culture for your face.

No. You are missing Culture.
Blackpill has nothing to do with culture, that’s redpill.

You use this word when it doesn't even apply.
It does apply lol, you are using culture as a coping mechanism. Maybe you could have had a wife in a different culture, but if that’s your conclusion I can say for sure you aren’t blackpilled and missed the whole section on alpha fucks and beta bucks

I will explain to you how you don't know the meaning of what should be included in the Blackpill itself, I already have. Forget redpilles, that's not what we are. I'm no fucking Chadlite with a great life arguing for Andrew Tate'ism. And purplepilled I'm too busy enjoying what I can of my life to have looked into whatever the fuck that one is...
That’s a problem, you don’t know what redpill or blackpill means. PUA types like Andrew Tate (or at least he pretend to be) isn’t what redpill is exclusively about. There are the MGTOW monks, MRAs, etc. People who think societal decay is the answer also fall under the redpill or purplepill category, depending on what they specifically believe. Based on what k9 preaches, he is closer to purplepilled (like Jordan Peterson, although he doesn’t say almost anything about women and just lectures men like a faggot. ).

I don't think any of these things. I think anyone who is modern culture and even remotely ugly or from a broken family, trying for a relationship today is wasting their time and should instead be a Monk.
Broken relationship Chads slay, while fully supported family incels rot. I’m not from a “modernized” community, but rather half way towards a religious encampment for orthodox Jews. And even then it’s over for me due to being ugly, and having a way better looking and taller brother who got all the relationship proposals.

Opposite. It means I can say the same about your thinking.
You can I guess. Around and around we go where we stop nobody knows..
If no one is understanding what you are saying, either what you are saying is retarded or you suck at explaining it.
No no. Don't try this crap. It's such a blowhard pompous statement from you and frankly makes you look so stupid to me it makes me react angery. What we are saying requires a lot of time to understand, even we are still developing it. All good things worth saying require smart people and people with experience to slowly sit and have the conversation again and again until something emerges that's useable. You (or anyone) is a terrible pos for thinking otherwise and trying to admonish us for it. That's all !
Cope, attraction is based on looks. No culture for your face.
Yeah COPE. You are dead set on talking the easy road.

And I never disagrees that attraction is based on your face, but attractions like this is not the only piece to the puzzle of Inceldom and our failing Western culture.
Blackpill has nothing to do with culture, that’s redpill.
Yeah. No it's not. And while I don't agree with with redpillers on many things, they may have one piece right, you are pathetic if you only consider one angel.
It does apply lol, you are using culture as a coping mechanism. Maybe you could have had a wife in a different culture, but if that’s your conclusion I can say for sure you aren’t blackpilled and missed the whole section on alpha fucks and beta bucks.
Asked and answered .
That’s a problem, you don’t know what redpill or blackpill means. PUA types like Andrew Tate (or at least he pretend to be) isn’t what redpill is exclusively about. There are the MGTOW monks, MRAs, etc. People who think societal decay is the answer also fall under the redpill or purplepill category, depending on what they specifically believe. Based on what k9 preaches, he is closer to purplepilled (like Jordan Peterson, although he doesn’t say almost anything about women and just lectures men like a faggot. ).
You mean Jordan Peterson doesn't or K9 doesn't?
Broken relationship Chads slay, while fully supported family incels rot.
Yes and no. I am certain their is dysfunction within the fully supported Incels family. Yes the Chads slay, and even some normies get close to "slaying", so yes I do believe the face is like a compounding in factor that takes any dysfunction and multiplies it. Also, for the Western world, we notice it because for the last 65 years we have been exposed to expectations that could have never even been imagined prior to modern media and entertainment.
I’m not from a “modernized” community, but rather half way towards a religious encampment for orthodox Jews.
So you are from a region where Orthodox Jews roamed and you couldn't watch TV growing up? An encampment? And what's "half way". Their are orthodox communities and then modern ones. What's half way?

I guess I could imagine a Brahmin colony where I am rejected by the pretty girls I find attractive and get an ugly fat wife and then quit the community.
And even then it’s over for me due to being ugly, and having a way better looking and taller brother who got all the relationship proposals.
Dude. You don't understand what K9 means a lot of the time. Nobody is arguing against how over it is for us. Infact what we are saying is ITS EVEN MORE OVER than you think. Even with the better face, it may have still ended up over for us.