Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half the incels here are chadsexuals just like women are

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
The fact that you are all defending that dude in a way you wouldnt any actual trucel just proves why the blackpill will never get anywhere. Men are chadsexuals too. I highkey think most of you who are defending him are fakecels yourself:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

It’s over for this forum.

My only criteria are literally for her not to be obese.

NOOOOO BROOOO YOU DON'T GET IT
A 6'1 DUDE WITH A JAW THAT MOGS HALF THE PEOPLE HERE COMBINED IS AN INKWELL JUST LIKE US :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

NOOOOO BROOOO YOU DON'T GET IT
A 6'1 DUDE WITH A JAW THAT MOGS HALF THE PEOPLE HERE COMBINED IS AN INKWELL JUST LIKE US :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
le jaw = SEX SEX SEX

yeah, not how it works

Yet another Tiredpoorcel thread. :feelsjuice:

I would only give him a little of the benefit of the doubt because he says he's autistic and I don't know what that's like. But still, he facemogs and heightmogs me into oblivion so maybe if he doesn't say anything to a foid and only nods (which is mysterious, not creepy, when Chad does it), he'd be more successful than all of us combined.

To be fair, there's another photo of him where his looks rating is at least a point lower. I don't know which one of the photos is closer to what he looks like in real life.

I don't buy the poorness argument unless he lives in an actual shithole ghetto where his home doesn't even have a toilet (there are such places in India; I don't know about Algeria). Also, unlike genetics, wealth isn't a constant so you can't say "it's over" just based on your financial status.

About us being superficial when we judge people, though, I admit that I am - every time I look at my new avi my first thought is "who is this dumb faggot". I would also think the same if I used my own face as an avi. The failo effect is inescapable. :feelsbadman: At least I've somewhat conditioned myself to also be antagonized against good-looking faces and not to mention foids in order to balance it out.

My only criteria are literally for her not to be obese.
By Chadsexuals he actually did mean Chadsexuals (well, Tiredpoorcelsexuals), not Stacysexuals.

Last edited:
that's EXACTLY how it works if you're not retarded :lul:
@JoeBruhcel :lul:
K then, how is "retardation" in this case any less of an incel trait than no jaw?

I don't know what are you talking about, but what you said it's absolutely true

The fact that you are all defending that dude in a way you wouldnt any actual trucel just proves why the blackpill will never get anywhere. Men are chadsexuals too. I highkey think most of you who are defending him are fakecels yourself:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Im not defending him, people have been banned for less JFL

Yeah, no kidding. Wait, who?

i stopped caring tbh. people defending fakecels, people with decent stats who never try and immediately call themselves incels, and then you got dudes saying shit like this
I love seeing manlets cope and seethe here. Like whenever they see someone say they are 6 foot they throw a fit. They act like height affects everything when it’s mainly issues with facial features that creates incels.
man, this forum jfl :feelsclown:

that 6'1 dude who looks like a mutty ER? fuck that nigga

:fuk:
Yet another Tiredpoorcel thread. :feelsjuice:

I would only give him a little of the benefit of the doubt because he says he's autistic and I don't know what that's like. But still, he facemogs and heightmogs me into oblivion so maybe if he doesn't say anything to a foid and only nods (which is mysterious, not creepy, when Chad does it), he'd be more successful than all of us combined.

To be fair, there's another photo of him where his looks rating is at least a point lower. I don't know which one of the photos is closer to what he looks like in real life.

I don't buy the poorness argument unless he lives in an actual shithole ghetto where his home doesn't even have a toilet (there are such places in India; I don't know about Algeria). Also, unlike genetics, wealth isn't a constant so you can't say "it's over" just based on your financial status.

About us being superficial when we judge people, though, I admit that I am - every time I look at my new avi my first thought is "who is this dumb faggot". I would also think the same if I used my own face as an avi. The failo effect is inescapable. :feelsbadman: At least I've somewhat conditioned myself to also be antagonized against good-looking faces and not to mention foids in order to balance it out.

By Chadsexuals he actually did mean Chadsexuals (well, Tiredpoorcelsexuals), not Stacysexuals.
I never said im autistic, maby.

I feel 90% of the youngcels are fakecels sometimes.

Well if he's not autistic then he should provide some other plausible explanation.

that 6'1 dude who looks like a mutty ER? fuck that nigga
ER has literally done way more than any of us will.
This forums would probably not even exist had he not sacrificed his life.
ER died for our sins.

Yeah, I mean that guy even said he's had interest from girls didn't he? I wouldn't say he's chad but above average for sure. If he's wasting his life here then he must be touched in the head. He'll probably ascend eventually and then move on and if not then maybe he's mental enough to belong here. I agree it's annoying to see moggers whine/humble brag but I ignore it otherwise.

Also, it's not like anyone here can agree on what is too attractive to be incel anyways or who should be banned. Some think it's 2 or sub 5 or even sub 7-8. Some even think ER is a mogger as delusional as that is.

ER has literally done way more than any of us will.
This forums would probably not even exist had he not sacrificed his life.
ER died for our sins.

I am one of the few that is questioning his claim to Inceldom based on looks alone, but a few are indeed defending him. I guess they are more emotionally invested because they are Normie larpers like him and just are mentalcels only.

I think the easiest way for us to fix this shit is to unanimously agree on the sub 8 law.