Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Halloween is so sad when you spend it alone

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Halloween and any festive dates are supposed to be happy but for me it's sad. I have no one to enjoy it with, if only I had my oneitis we'd be cuddling on the couch watching horror movies together :feelsrope: :feelsrope: and every time a jump scare comes up she squeez my arms :feelsrope::feelsrope:

holloween alone is brutal, just imagine how much worse Christmas and valentines must be for us incels :fuk:

holloween alone is brutal, just imagine how much worse Christmas and valentines must be for us incels :fuk:
No way im gonna spend valentines alone this year, im asking out my oneitis again the week before that.

I cannot imagine "celebrating" those dates without my oneitis

These next few months of festive holidays suck for lonely men, this is why so many adults love this time of year because they get to do couple stuff with their other halfs. You're not meant to outgrow Christmas, you're meant to experience it in a new light when you have a gf.

These next few months of festive holidays suck for lonely men, this is why so many adults love this time of year because they get to do couple stuff with their other halfs. You're not meant to outgrow Christmas, you're meant to experience it in a new light when you have a gf.
I want my other half :(

I’m used to it, around 2019 my heart became completely cold.

I mean you choose not to babahaa

Couples are everywhere and I want to kill them all (in Minecraft)