Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News happy faggot month

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
the worst community ever on earth which is the lgtbq because it is the reason why feminism is on the rise girls want to be like boys and boys want to be like girls like wtf is our world have become a very big shitshow. i proudly say that i hope the lgtbq gets burned down to ashes because of how stupid it is like imagine having rights to be gay or lesbian couIdnt be me

I’m happy more people are becoming gay and trannies. I love it when normshitters ruin their lives like that. Fuck them

I’m happy more people are becoming gay and trannies. I love it when normshitters ruin their lives like that. Fuck them
yeah i hope they all burn in fire

Seeing them ruin their lives like this is wonderful, I used try to convince people to be gay if they were mega chads and it did work most of the time

Seeing them ruin their lives like this is wonderful, I used try to convince people to be gay if they were mega chads and it did work most of the time
chads and tyrones are having gay sex and foids are angry about it