Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Dear Religiouscels, Please Try And Think Abstractly So You Can Finally Realize That God Is "Evil" (He Created "Evil")

Sorry bro, we have to wait for God to come for all the demolished points to be "truly" explained, just believe in God and wait, they aren't flaws, they're yet to be explained realities :feelskek:

And ignore all the evidence of reality? Youre seriously retarded if you believe theres a literal man in the sky jerking off to all the evil in the world.

I don't believe in God now, but I believe in some Taoist philosophy
There was something undifferentiated and yet complete, which existed before Heaven and Earth. Soundless and formless, it depends on nothing and does not change. It operates everywhere and is free from danger. It may be considered the mother of the universe. I do not know its name; I call it Tao. Lao Tzu​

God is an alien race that seeded the planet no different than a farmer seeds his field for crops, we exist as energy for them to feed upon, just happens that negative energy is the tastiest to them & hybrids are still here to this day at the tip of the totem pulling the strings of society. Interpretation by different cultures branched off into various bullshit that to this day still results in suffering. We're a mix of their DNA & various monkey subspecies on this planet which explains racial traits. Chimera creations & We're catching up to the stuff they did.

And ignore all the evidence of reality?

Nothing in reality shows life just randomly spawning from "non-life", reproduction via sexual or asexual means is what we have observed IN REALITY

Youre seriously retarded if you believe theres a literal man in the sky jerking off to all the evil in the world.

I'm agnostic, I don't believe either way is 100% without a doubt true, but you are seriously retarded if you think life just literally spawned from nothing and a bombardier beetle existing fits into evolution theory

You really are just being a hypocrite

You can't make the argument that all current flaws in evolution theory aren't flaws because "they'll be explained in the future", but if a religious person makes the same kind of argument they are retarded, you have to see how biased and fallacious an argument that is

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres
This just sounds like a Roastie with a religious background trying to justify her choices.
You used to make high IQ posts, wtf happened to you.

"If God is unable to prevent evil, then he is not all-powerful. If God is not willing to prevent evil, then he is not all-good. If God is both willing and able to prevent evil, then why does evil exist?"

Epicurus said that, i read that a decade ago and always stuck with me.
God is an alien race that seeded the planet no different than a farmer seeds his field for crops, we exist as energy for them to feed upon, just happens that negative energy is the tastiest to them & hybrids are still here to this day at the tip of the totem pulling the strings of society. Interpretation by different cultures branched off into various bullshit that to this day still results in suffering. We're a mix of their DNA & various monkey subspecies on this planet which explains racial traits. Chimera creations & We're catching up to the stuff they did.
this is a very likely scenario. it makes more sense than the (((chosen))) narrative.

Your thinking is very flawed because you don't understand. That's fine, I didn't expect anything more from a non-religious person. That would be like expecting a butcher to perform neurosurgery.

I am answering you from an Islamic perspective, so don't expect the usual "Jesus died for our sins!" type of message.

So, first things first, God is NOT a person, He is a deity. I know you're not religious, but getting that wrong? Come on, now.

Ok, let's move to the other points you've raised. You say that "God sees sex as bad because it's pleasurable," yet something else you've got wrong. Having sex is totally fine... as long as you are married to that person. Otherwise you commit premarital sex, and that is the sin here, not the fact that it's pleasurable. You can have sex as much as you want with your wife, but both of you have to ritually cleanse yourself afterwards if you want to be in a pure spiritual state again so that you can pray. Otherwise your prayers aren't accepted. And not performing your daily prayers is a great sin in Islam.

At the end of the day, you get to choose whether or not you clean yourself up and pray, if you do that, great, you've avoided a great sin. If you don't, you've committed a great sin. It's not hard to understand this logic. Just like how in real life, you choose whether or not you abide the law, and when you don't, you'll have to accept the consequences.

Therefore your first point is absolutely moot. Free will was given to us and we do with it what we want, because that is precisely the essence of having free will. Just because we get to choose, doesn't mean we go unpunished for things we do wrong.

The explanation of your second point is rooted in some truth: we are faulty by design; and God acknowledges this fact. That is why forgiveness exists. People can come to their senses and be forgiven for the things they did wrong.

Yes, the majority of people would feel more inclined to commit a great sin and engage in degeneracy, but on the other side of the spectrum, there are enough people that wouldn't do that.

Again, this comes down to free will. I read your other two points, but I pretty much answered that already.

The basic rule is that everything good comes from God and everything bad comes from the devil. This means that God only wants what's best for you, so if you listen to Him, you get rewarded. On the other hand, the devil only wants what's worst for you, so if you listen to him, you get punished.

You have to realize that the devil is the sworn enemy of humanity and he will do everything to lead us to do bad things, but at the end of the day, when one of us commits a sin we are lead to, he is the one who says he seeks refuge in God and that he only lead us to do this sin, but that we chose to do it.

Just lol @ believing in a religious god or free will.

Dont believe in god just like i dont believe in santa claus or some other made up bullshit.

Just lol @ not believing in God.
Do you have proof that god exists? Probably not because not a single person that ever existed scientifically proved god existence. Just like how other religious phaggots didnt prove their gods.

Do you have proof that god exists? Probably not because not a single person that ever existed proved god existence. Just like how other religious phaggots didnt prove their gods.
Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? Probably not because not a single person existed proved God's non-existence. Just like how other non-religious faggots didn't disprove God.
Big time cope
Great argument there.

@BlkPillPres
This just sounds like a Roastie with a religious background trying to justify her choices.
You used to make high IQ posts, wtf happened to you.

JFL dude what the hell are you talking about, you clearly did not read not one word, it has nothing to do with justifying anything and btw I'm a nihilist, I don't believe in morality, so I never feel the need to justify my actions, I do what I want because it benefits me

So, first things first, God is NOT a person, He is a deity. I know you're not religious, but getting that wrong? Come on, now.

I never said he was a person or a deity, that has literally nothing to do with the thread JFL, and with the way you speaking with "Come on, now" while saying retarded shit like this its just cringe, I half think you're trolling

Ok, let's move to the other points you've raised. You say that "God sees sex as bad because it's pleasurable," yet something else you've got wrong. Having sex is totally fine... as long as you are married to that person. Otherwise you commit premarital sex, and that is the sin here, not the fact that it's pleasurable. You can have sex as much as you want with your wife, but both of you have to ritually cleanse yourself afterwards if you want to be in a pure spiritual state again so that you can pray. Otherwise your prayers aren't accepted. And not performing your daily prayers is a great sin in Islam

Why did God create the act of sex just to then define it as sinful with the exception of within marriage?

How can you not get something this simple?

Why isn't reproduction done through means that isn't sinful regardless of whether you are married or not?

Why don't we reproduce through prayer?

At the end of the day, you get to choose whether or not you clean yourself up and pray, if you do that, great, you've avoided a great sin. If you don't, you've committed a great sin. It's not hard to understand this logic. Just like how in real life, you choose whether or not you abide the law, and when you don't, you'll have to accept the consequences

Therefore your first point is absolutely moot. Free will was given to us and we do with it what we want, because that is precisely the essence of having free will. Just because we get to choose, doesn't mean we go unpunished for things we do wrong.

Just like at the end of the day, If I put a gun to your head and ask for your money, you have the "free will" to give me your money or have your brains blown out

That's just disingenuous word games, free will isn't free if there is an implied looming threat, especially an ETERNAL threat for TEMPORARY acts in life

The explanation of your second point is rooted in some truth: we are faulty by design; and God acknowledges this fact. That is why forgiveness exists. People can come to their senses and be forgiven for the things they did wrong

Again, you sound like a fucking retard, its like you can't hear your own words, you JUST SAID ITS GOD WHO MADE THE FAULTY DESIGN, SO HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO FORGIVE US FOR HIS FAULTY DESIGNS

Dude this simple shit, this pre-schooler logic, I shouldn't have to be explaining this to a grown man

Religion literally makes you think like a child smh

The basic rule is that everything good comes from God and everything bad comes from the devil

You are using circular logic, your argument is inherently flawed, I doubt you even know what circular logic is because you really are that fucking stupid

If its God that decides what is sinful, THEN EVIL COMES FROM GOOD, ITS GOD WHO CREATED THE DEVIL

NOBODY ASKED HIM TO DO THAT JFL

You have to realize that the devil is the sworn enemy of humanity

Remember when you said this:
we are faulty by design

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THE DEVIL WAS CREATED TO BE THAT "SWORN ENEMY" RIGHT?

He is faulty by design too, so how the fuck is it his fault FOR DOING WHAT HE WAS CREATED TO DO?

You are literally proving my point here, you speak about evil as though God is separate from it, when God literally created evil AND CREATED BEINGS TO DO EVIL (SATAN)

Last edited:
Most people who aren't religious today weren't born into atheist families, so your statement is obviously false, I was born into a religious family and I was very religious
I was born into non-strict muslim family and I became non-muslim because of the reasonableness worshipping. My point is what you said in your thread isn't really hard to conceive for someone with a normal IQ. Most people are sheep and if they want to believe it, they will because religions are dogmatic, people don't search logic in it and its ok for most people to believe such thing because theres always a possibility. They just don't risk it. I also think being agnostic is as stupid as being a religious. Its like saying "my sorry ass won't worship god but because we can't know if theres really a god or not, i will leave an open door so that god maybe can have mercy on me." You either truly believe in something or not. No point in being a chicken lol

Do you have proof that God doesn't exist?

Do you have proof unicorns don't exist?

Of course you don't

Does that mean they do exist?

No

Does it mean they don't exist?

Also no, they could very well exist

BUT

If one is going to base their life choices on something

IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO BASE YOUR LIFE CHOICES ON OBSERVABLE REALITY RATHER THAN SOMETHING THAT MERELY HASN'T BEEN PROVEN TO NOT EXIST YET

This is common sense, but you are a religious person so logic doesn't matter to you, only your emotions matter

I also think being agnostic is as stupid as being a religious. Its like saying "my sorry ass won't worship god but because we can't know if theres really a god or not, i will leave an open door so that god maybe can have mercy on me."

Except that's not how it works, agnostics don't pray some days and then disbelieve on others, they are waiting for evidence to show otherwise, and if God does exist they are going to hell either way for not believing so I don't know what ruleset or religion you are talking about where God will have mercy on agnostics

Last edited:
@StormlitAqua thoughts?

Jfl at religiouscels, thinking God won't discern their LOOKS.
A1AB8D02 2E22 4850 869A FFF5DC4CB2E0

how the hell did life start from "non-life"

Supposedly a chemical compound that reacts with chemicals in the environment to create more of it's own compound.

God damn put a suicidefuel spoiler on this pic :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal af. Either way it's brutal suifuel for me. Even the guy on the right mogs me hard. I wish I was at least the guy on the right so that I wouldn't call myself ugly anymore.

View: https://youtu.be/NvIq2TSk6qg

Last edited:
@StormlitAqua thoughts?

What's there to say, it's quite incoherent and theologically void... at least its colorful.

I'll respond as follows:

-OPs comments about God's punishment for sin (and a supposed enjoyment) isn't valid at all - God was extremely merciful to humans even from the fall. Instead of killing Adam and his wife, he clothed them and sent them away (Gen 3:21), and then promised a savior for them (Gen 3:15, Gen 4:1), who was of course his own Son whom he loved (Matt 3:17, John 3:16). That is mercy and love, not hate.

-God did not decide "sex is bad", but God did decide where sex must occur: within marriage (Gen 2:24). Pleasure within sex is not by any circumstance considered sinful, only seeking it before a woman's other values is. I don't think it takes a genius to see the effects of how extramarital sex degrades a society, and destroys families and children. It must also be stated that to be in communion/union with God, you must be sinless, and this "sinless" definition IS God, not his decision per se. To change this would be to change God, he who changeth not.

-God did not create evil (Gen 1 - "...and it was good", Gen 2:16), but he has all dominion over it (Matt. 4:1-11, Matt. 16:21-23).

-OP makes incredible sweeping statements about what God should have done, but how does he (or I) know God? We only know God through means he shares: his Son (John 1:1-5, John 8:58, John 9:35-37), his angels (Luke 1:11-20, 26-38), his Word (John 1:1-5), his Sacraments (Matt. 26:26-28, John 6:35, Matt 4:17) or the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-11, Rom. 8:26). If he is making statements outside of these revelations, how can he apply any logic? Note that private revelations should always be doubted, and any and all revelations must comply with the Word (1 John 4:1-3).

If were to simply apply earthly logic: why would one complain about what God has done - he is God, it doesn't matter if you disagree or if you "hate" him, what are you going to do, beat him up? Might be best to get on the good side of an all-powerful being. Don't forget Pascal's wager. Piss poor armor of the faith but I suppose maybe it would work.

TLDR: if god exist why bad thing happen

Last edited:
God was extremely merciful to humans even from the fall

Merciful for what offense?

Wanting to know the truth?

You don't get the point do you?

Its God who decided what sin is, so couldn't he just as easily decided that sin doesn't exist?

Why the hell should gaining knowledge be a sin?

You are making arguments AFTER THE FACT which has nothing to do with my points, my points are about WHY IT EVEN HAPPENED?

Why create death?

Why create the act of sexual intercourse just to label it a sin instead of making humans able to reproduce through less "sinful means"?

This is common sense, but whenever you are arguing with a religious person it feels like you are talking to a child

then promised a savior for them (Gen 3:15, Gen 4:1), who was of course his own Son whom he loved (Matt 3:17, John 3:16). That is mercy and love, not hate.

Whats the point of all those convoluted rules, is God a fucking idiot?

He needed to create a son, to get killed so that he could forgive his creation for having the gall to seek out knowledge?

Could he just....... you know........ SIMPLY FORGIVE THEM

God did not decide "sex is bad", but God did decide where sex must occur

Well he did decide that it was bad when not done within his rules, and seeing as NOBODY IS BORN MARRIED, SEX IS BY DEFAULT BAD UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED

I don't see how you can't comprehend something this simple, the mental gymnastics you are using is astounding

If were to simply apply earthly logic: why would one complain about what God has done - he is God, it doesn't matter if you disagree or if you "hate" him, what are you going to do, beat him up? Might be best to get on the good side of an all-powerful being. Don't forget Pascal's wager. Piss poor armor of the faith but I suppose maybe it would work.

JFL

ALL OF THAT BACK AND FORTH JUST TO AGREE WITH ME THAT GOD IS A SADISTIC TYRANT WHO RULES WITH FEAR

All of that BS about forgiveness and love for you to just say my point exactly, you don't have a choice because he's an all powerful sadist

YOU JUST MADE THE BEST ARGUMENT AS FOR WHY GOD IS "EVIL"

Do you have proof unicorns don't exist?

Of course you don't

Does that mean they do exist?

No

Does it mean they don't exist?

Also no, they could very well exist

BUT

If one is going to base their life choices on something

IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO BASE YOUR LIFE CHOICES ON OBSERVABLE REALITY RATHER THAN SOMETHING THAT MERELY HASN'T BEEN PROVEN TO NOT EXIST YET

This is common sense, but you are a religious person so logic doesn't matter to you, only your emotions matter

Except that's not how it works, agnostics don't pray some days and then disbelieve on others, they are waiting for evidence to show otherwise, and if God does exist they are going to hell either way for not believing so I don't know what ruleset or religion you are talking about where God will have mercy on agnostics
Nice ignoring my other post where I explained how you were wrong. And I am the "emotional" one? Good one!

Belief in the "love of God" (a common religious thing) is an emotional belief, are you retarded?

I think you need to scroll up a bit, I replied to that one too
Ok, lemme check.
Also, I didn't say "love of God" making up lies about me because you can't deal with the truth is extremely emotional in itself, JFL at being retarded for not understanding this.
JFL dude what the hell are you talking about, you clearly did not read not one word, it has nothing to do with justifying anything and btw I'm a nihilist, I don't believe in morality, so I never feel the need to justify my actions, I do what I want because it benefits me

I never said he was a person or a deity, that has literally nothing to do with the thread JFL, and with the way you speaking with "Come on, now" while saying retarded shit like this its just cringe, I half think you're trolling

Why did God create the act of sex just to then define it as sinful with the exception of within marriage?

How can you not get something this simple?

Why isn't reproduction done through means that isn't sinful regardless of whether you are married or not?

Why don't we reproduce through prayer?

Just like at the end of the day, If I put a gun to your head and ask for your money, you have the "free will" to give me your money or have your brains blown out

That's just disingenuous word games, free will isn't free if there is an implied looming threat, especially an ETERNAL threat for TEMPORARY acts in life

Again, you sound like a fucking retard, its like you can't hear your own words, you JUST SAID ITS GOD WHO MADE THE FAULTY DESIGN, SO HOW THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO FORGIVE US FOR HIS FAULTY DESIGNS

Dude this simple shit, this pre-schooler logic, I shouldn't have to be explaining this to a grown man

Religion literally makes you think like a child smh

You are using circular logic, your argument is inherently flawed, I doubt you even know what circular logic is because you really are that fucking stupid

If its God that decides what is sinful, THEN EVIL COMES FROM GOOD, ITS GOD WHO CREATED THE DEVIL

NOBODY ASKED HIM TO DO THAT JFL

Remember when you said this:

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THE DEVIL WAS CREATED TO BE THAT "SWORN ENEMY" RIGHT?

He is faulty by design too, so how the fuck is it his fault FOR DOING WHAT HE WAS CREATED TO DO?

You are literally proving my point here, you speak about evil as though God is separate from it, when God literally created evil AND CREATED BEINGS TO DO EVIL (SATAN)
Lmfao I will respond to you tomorrow. When I get on a PC.

God is an asshole for creating such a unequal world.
Somes are stupid, somes are smart.
Somes are ugly, somes are beautiful.
Somes are weak, somes are strong.
Somes are eaten, somes eat.
Somes suffers, somes enjoy.
Somes are hungry, somes are filled like pigs.

If God exist,
he love conflict, cherish winners and despise losers.

Also, I didn't say "love of God" making up lies about me

Please learn to read:
Belief in the "love of God" (a common religious thing) is an emotional belief, are you retarded?

Ironically you are the same type to tell me my highlighting and colouring of words is unnecessary, but if I don't do it, you idiots miss obvious shit

Ok, so lets get this straight

You are saying YOU DON'T believe in the "love of God" then?

Whether you said it or not is irrelevant, just like whether a muslim says they don't eat pork in an argument, they aren't supposed to eat it based on their doctrine

Let me know when you make up your mind lol

This will be a good one - "Yes I'm religious and no I do not believe in a loving God, stop making up lies about me"

I really want to see you explain this nonsense :feelskek: (pure mental gymnastics nonsense)

Lmfao I will respond to you tomorrow. When I get on a PC.

Why bother, you know full well you are wrong, its ridiculous that you don't have the self awareness to just admit to this

If God exist,
he love conflict

Last edited:
Pointless thread. No matter what you say to religiouscels, they won't believe or think about it because the whole religion concept is based on dogmatic belief
The funny thing is that many (if not most) "atheists" are actually religious. Usually they just don't realize it, or they believe that it's somehow not religion if there isn't a literal god involved. You can observe entirely faith based systems of belief, new names for virtue/sin, and saint veneration among people all the time, regardless of whether or not they believe in a deity. It's just a pointless distinction imo.
Although i don't think God is real at all, st. August said that evil is a lack of good, and thus he didn't necessarily created evil, just good which is lacking in some places (like an incels life). I don't know, just for arguments sake
It's the other way around. Good is the lack of evil, as evil is always the thing being imposed. Good is something inert which can only be known by contrasting it upon a destructive and active force.

But I don't really like using these terms a lot, especially evil. It's usually a placement of individual moral agency upon that which has none. The concept of free will cannot be truly reconciled with the world around you, nor could it exist individually within humans if God is the highest form of existence, and it really makes no sense in general.

Although free will has one impenetrable argument to be made for it, individual experience and intuition. Even if we don't have free will, nearly everything we experience throughout our own lives gives us the impression that we do. This is almost impossible to even begin to argue against, and since consciousness constructs reality, the truth is ultimately beyond our capacity to know anyway. I just try to go with what makes the most sense to me, using the least amount of assumptions.
If you're religious you're basically worshipping another man's thoughts.
This issue also exists within every enforced moral standard. It's people telling you what to think, rather than teaching you how to do so. It's a system of control rather than something which exists to promote knowledge and understanding. You can learn countless things from other people, but they can't really teach you what's true, for a whole host of reasons. It's good practice to question every belief you have, and often ask yourself why you believe anything.

Last edited:
the act itself is classified as "sinful" because its pleasurable
Where did you get that from? Being pleasurable is not the reason why it's sinful. Also, sex is not sinful per se, only adultery and fornication are. Sex with your wife or husband in the case of women is not sinful according to the bible.

True Christianity is 100% Theocentric and Christcentric (Jesus is also a part of God). We must be humble, know our place and accept that God knows better than us and things just have to be His way because there's no other way. Yes, God created everything and it's also He who sets what's moral or immoral. He provided a free way for you to be saved and enjoy eternal life in paradise (the perfect sacrifice of Jesus), you either take it or leave it. If you choose to reject it because you're pissed at God for whatever reason, then God allows you to go to the only place available where there's separation from Him, which is hell.

Yes, I get hell is horrible, because we as humans dislike suffering, and I don't know why He made things that way, but again He is the creator, not us. I can't create even a microbe, let alone all things like He did.

I used to think God is evil too, and I agree the idea of hell is terrible, but nowadays I love God for saving me for free through the sacrifice of Jesus, even though I don't deserve it as a sinner. Humanity fell, disobeyed. Why did he make us able to do so? I don't know, but we did it. He didn't need to save us but he wants too. I myself would rather take that free gift and get saved tbh.

Last edited:
Where did you get that from? Being pleasurable is not the reason why it's sinful. Also, sex is not sinful per se, only adultery and fornication are. Sex with your wife or husband in the case of women is not sinful according to the bible

You are playing semantic word games, NOBODY IS BORN MARRIED, SO BY DEFAULT THE ACT IS SINFUL

Its like if you said "owning a gun isn't illegal, you just need to have a license"

NOBODY IS BORN WITH A GUN LICENSE, SO BY DEFAULT IT IS ILLEGAL TO "JUST OWN A GUN"

Its a completely illogical and pretty much disingenuous line of argumentation

He provided a free way for you to be saved and enjoy eternal life in paradise

JFL no, he literally fucking did not, you can't hide your existence and leave reasonable doubt as to whether you exist or not, and then say you "provided a free way", why the fuck is he hiding and playing mind games?

If God made his existence completely clear and known THEN you could make that argument

I love God for saving me for free through the sacrifice of Jesus

High Confusion

I am begging you, please try and think for yourself, and say over that line in your head a few times

WHY THE HELL DID HE UTILIZE SUCH CONVOLUTED MEASURES FOR FORGIVENESS (creating a son to have him sacrificed)?

COULDN'T GOD JUST SIMPLY FORGIVE YOU?

I swear its actually scary how some of you guys think, its as if you don't listen to yourself speak

It actually makes sense to you that someone has to randomly sacrifice their son to then forgive you WHEN THEY ARE ALL POWERFUL AND COULD SIMPLY JUST FORGIVE YOU WITHOUT THE SACRIFICE

There shouldn't be any "rules" that God has to "maneuver around" in order to grant forgiveness (ELSE HE ISN'T ALL POWERFUL)

Yet forgiveness seems to work like some kind of ritualistic spell as though GOD IS BOUND BY RULES

Last edited:
You are playing semantic word games, NOBODY IS BORN MARRIED, SO BY DEFAULT THE ACT IS SINFUL

JFL no, he literally fucking did not, you can't hide your existence and leave reasonable doubt as to whether you exist or not, and then say you "provided a free way", why the fuck is he hiding and playing mind games?

It makes no sense

View attachment 286348

I am begging you, please try and think for yourself, and say over that line in your head a few times

WHY THE HELL DID HE UTILIZE SUCH CONVOLUTED MEASURES FOR FORGIVENESS (creating a son to have him sacrificed)?

COULDN'T GOD JUST SIMPLY FORGIVE YOU?

I swear its actually scary how some of you guys think, its as if you don't listen to yourself speak

It actually makes sense to you that someone has to randomly sacrifice their son to then forgive you WHEN THEY ARE ALL POWERFUL AND COULD SIMPLY JUST FORGIVE YOU WITHOUT THE SACRIFICE

There shouldn't be any "rules" that God has to "maneuver around" in order to grant forgiveness (ELSE HE ISN'T ALL POWERFUL)

Yet forgiveness seems to work like some kind of ritualistic spell as though GOD IS BOUND BY RULES
The only thing I can tell you is that we obviously don't understand everything and all the reasons behind what God did. I already had all those doubts and that revolt against God, but I believe in the bible nowadays so I think it's that way. We can either rebel against it or obey him and take it.

About doubts, yes, sometimes I also have them. But what saves you is just accepting and trusting what Jesus did, even if you still have doubts.

About doubts, yes, sometimes I also have them. But what saves you is just accepting and trusting what Jesus did, even if you still have doubts.

Why don't you apply this mindset to the blue pill and just blindly believe in it no matter what doubts

You do realize that you are just selectively applying logic to your life right, you choose certain aspects to turn your brain off and ignore, and others where its now "time to be logical"

YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH WAYS

Why don't you apply this mindset to the blue pill and just blindly believe in it no matter what doubts
Because the bluepill is obviously a lie whereas Jesus and the bible are not obviously a lie.

Because the bluepill is obviously a lie whereas Jesus and the bible are not obviously a lie.

Says who, who decided the blue pill was a lie for everybody on the planet?

Your faith in religion is no different than the faith blue pilled men have in blue pilled doctrine

Reality Check:
You believe an ALL POWERFUL deity HAD NO CHOICE (DESPITE BEING ALL POWERFUL) but to CREATE A SON, to then sacrifice HIS son TO HIMSELF to PREVENT HIMSELF from TORTURING YOU for eternity :feelskek:

I want you to read that over a few times so you can realize how ridiculous it is for you to say the blue pill is OBVIOUSLY a lie but that thing you believe isn't

Yeah, makes perfect sense, he couldn't just simply forgive you as easily as he said "let there be light" and created the heavens, he had to do all that ridiculous shit just to forgive humans of eating a fruit and seeking knowledge from a tree HE PURPOSEFULLY TEMPTED THEM WITH

Whether its a lie or not isn't the point, the point is you are going to handicap yourself and limit what choices you make in life based on religion, in the same way that a man who is blue pilled is going to make decisions based on those beliefs that affect his life

The blue pill is as rational as religious beliefs, you might as well accept the blue pill while you're at it

The funny thing is that many (if not most) "atheists" are actually religious. Usually they just don't realize it, or they believe that it's somehow not religion if there isn't a literal god involved. You can observe entirely faith based systems of belief, new names for virtue/sin, and saint veneration among people all the time, regardless of whether or not they believe in a deity. It's just a pointless distinction imo.

Very true, especially with the profileration of new age people that believe karma is equivalent to you reaping what you sow in this life and that believe in the power of positive thinking. Many such people who proclaim not believe in God but are still very spiritual, although desperately trying to square it with modern science on the nervous system, chakras and energy.

This issue also exists within every enforced moral standard. It's people telling you what to think, rather than teaching you how to do so. It's a system of control rather than something which exists to promote knowledge and understanding. You can learn countless things from other people, but they can't really teach you what's true, for a whole host of reasons. It's good practice to question every belief you have, and often ask yourself why you believe anything.

And in hindsight this was a good thing. Forget even women, many men if left to their own devices come up with completely weird justifications for the things they do, are prone to seeking revenge for the smallest reasons, have a weird and changing definition of good and evil and rationalize away all their bad actions.
Normies did better and were less chaotically behaved when they followed the religion of their country (be it strict Judaism in Israel or Protestant Christianity in anglo countries).
Look at the UK now for example. Once people took pride in at least dressing well and speaking well, now the UK is known for boorish people that makes the world wonder how they ever managed to convince everyone they were the most civilized. All that 'civilized' behavior and morals stemmed from a more strict following of Christianity than is present in anglo nations today.

I will say this though. I find myself agreeing a lot with white leftist boomers when they say things like very few people actually follow religion. There are so many passages that advise not to seek revenge in the Old and New Testament, yet many Christians even outside of war time are quick to say things like "if he hits me, I'm going to hit him back, maybe ten times as hard" and see nothing wrong with cursing people out and giving them a piece of their mind. Doesn't that kind of fall under revenge?

Says who, who decided the blue pill was a lie for everybody on the planet?
I can only speak for myself. I'm 100% sure the bluepill is wrong based on my empirical and scientific knowledge on the subject. The same cannot be said for the bible and Jesus.

You believe an ALL POWERFUL deity HAD NO CHOICE (DESPITE BEING ALL POWERFUL) but to CREATE A SON, to then sacrifice HIS son TO HIMSELF to PREVENT HIMSELF from TORTURING YOU for eternity
Who says He had no choice? He could have just sent us all to hell and gg.

Yeah, makes perfect sense, he couldn't just simply forgive you as easily as he said "let there be light" and created the heavens, he had to do all that ridiculous shit just to forgive humans of eating a fruit and seeking knowledge from a tree HE PURPOSEFULLY TEMPTED THEM WITH
It might not make sense for us, but I believe He knows better than us since He created everything. He plays 9999999D chess.

Whether its a lie or not isn't the point, the point is you are going to handicap yourself and limit what choices you make in life based on religion, in the same way that a man who is blue pilled is going to make decisions based on those beliefs that affect his life

The blue pill is as rational as religious beliefs, you might as well accept the blue pill while you're at it
I don't handicap and limit myself. I believe that I'm saved despite of anything I do because salvation is clearly not by works but by faith in our dispensation if you read the Pauline epistles.

1 Corinthians 10:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

I WANT to stay away from sin as much as I can because I want to please God and because I know sin is wrong and unfulfilling. I could still go to whorehouses every month, fap everyday and wallow in hatred and greed for instance but I don't want to. Yes, I'm weak, I'm still in the worldly flesh. I might trip and fall sometimes, but I want to do my best to stay away from those things

Last edited:
Agreed, a sentient Creator God can be considered illogical, sadistic and a being undeniably not worthy of worship. Its why I adopt the view of universal consciousness deity that on its own isnt sentient but every individual sentient being is a derivative of said overarching universal conciousneess. This universal conciousness is not benevolent nor malevolent, it just exists and your own conciousness is derivative of it and recieves experiences from it/

And in hindsight this was a good thing. Forget even women, many men if left to their own devices come up with completely weird justifications for the things they do, are prone to seeking revenge for the smallest reasons, have a weird and changing definition of good and evil and rationalize away all their bad actions.
Yeah, whether or not the imposition of control is warranted is an entirely separate issue. Most humans won't show restraint unless you make them, and those who do end up exploited and/or killed.
I will say this though. I find myself agreeing a lot with white leftist boomers when they say things like very few people actually follow religion. There are so many passages that advise not to seek revenge in the Old and New Testament, yet many Christians even outside of war time are quick to say things like "if he hits me, I'm going to hit him back, maybe ten times as hard" and see nothing wrong with cursing people out and giving them a piece of their mind. Doesn't that kind of fall under revenge?
It's selectively applied. Also the bible contradicts itself a lot, and the result is people following the parts they like, and ignoring those which they don't.

Yeah, whether or not the imposition of control is warranted is an entirely separate issue. Most humans won't show restraint unless you make them, and those who do end up exploited and/or killed.

It's selectively applied. Also the bible contradicts itself a lot, and the result is people following the parts they like, and ignoring those which they don't.
this happens in many religious books. There are alot of contradictions, a true logical sentient God wouldnt have used such esoteric words, have contradictions and used such a stupid way of proving his supposed existence

Your thinking is very flawed because you don't understand. That's fine, I didn't expect anything more from a non-religious person. That would be like expecting a butcher to perform neurosurgery.

I am answering you from an Islamic perspective, so don't expect the usual "Jesus died for our sins!" type of message.

Ok, let's move to the other points you've raised. You say that "God sees sex as bad because it's pleasurable," yet something else you've got wrong. Having sex is totally fine... as long as you are married to that person. Otherwise you commit premarital sex, and that is the sin here, not the fact that it's pleasurable. You can have sex as much as you want with your wife, but both of you have to ritually cleanse yourself afterwards if you want to be in a pure spiritual state again so that you can pray. Otherwise your prayers aren't accepted. And not performing your daily prayers is a great sin in Islam.

At the end of the day, you get to choose whether or not you clean yourself up and pray, if you do that, great, you've avoided a great sin. If you don't, you've committed a great sin. It's not hard to understand this logic. Just like how in real life, you choose whether or not you abide the law, and when you don't, you'll have to accept the consequences.

The explanation of your second point is rooted in some truth: we are faulty by design; and God acknowledges this fact. That is why forgiveness exists. People can come to their senses and be forgiven for the things they did wrong.

Yes, the majority of people would feel more inclined to commit a great sin and engage in degeneracy, but on the other side of the spectrum, there are enough people that wouldn't do that.

Again, this comes down to free will. I read your other two points, but I pretty much answered that already.

The basic rule is that everything good comes from God and everything bad comes from the devil. This means that God only wants what's best for you, so if you listen to Him, you get rewarded. On the other hand, the devil only wants what's worst for you, so if you listen to him, you get punished.

You have to realize that the devil is the sworn enemy of humanity and he will do everything to lead us to do bad things, but at the end of the day, when one of us commits a sin we are lead to, he is the one who says he seeks refuge in God and that he only lead us to do this sin, but that we chose to do it.
The coping levels to be a religiouscel are astounding. How the fuck is a sex starved incel ever supposed to get married. How the fuck are you supposed to marry a foid if you never had sex? God created us ugly to suffer on earth. If we escort and hire a hooker then we sin. Either way all we do is suffer. You cannot realistically avoid hell as an incel since you have to love god, how the fuck are you supposed to do that? If there is a heaven, the only thing that will determine your value is your looks. It's fucking over for eternity and it never even fucking began. Fuck this life, and fuck the afterlife, I fucking hope there isn't one.

Last edited:
this happens in many religious books. There are alot of contradictions, a true logical sentient God wouldnt have used such esoteric words, have contradictions and used such a stupid way of proving his supposed existence

But just like a wife and kids maybe not being the ideal life situation for everyone at all times, at least it sets about a clear path for people to follow.

Most people when left to their own devices create their own paths with chaotic and conflicting results. Women like when this happens because of the disorder and drama that ensues, which is why I believe they are always telling shy unattractive males that don't rock the boat "to come out of their shell" and openly speculate in front of them that they are hiding something possibly sinister and joking about it as if the shy male is secretly a bad person.

But just like a wife and kids maybe not being the ideal life situation for everyone at all times, at least it sets about a clear path for people to follow.

Most people when left to their own devices create their own paths with chaotic and conflicting results. Women like when this happens because of the disorder and drama that ensues, which is why I believe they are always telling shy unattractive males that don't rock the boat "to come out of their shell" and openly speculate in front of them that they are hiding something possibly sinister and joking about it as if the shy male is secretly a bad person.
I agree in an ideal society, we would have two castes. One caste would be the elite, they would be the ones who would be atheist and rational. The Second caste would be the masses, they would be fed a false religion that endorses values that lead to a sustainable virtuous society and keep women and other scum in check.

Who says He had no choice? He could have just sent us all to hell and gg

I meant he had no choice with respect to HOW he forgives you, not WHETHER HE FORGIVES OR NOT

Its like you are going out of your way to not understand

My point is that he didn't need those convoluted rules of his son being sacrificed, he could have just simply forgiven you

This is too simple to have to be explained smh

Either way what you're saying makes no sense, because WHAT IS HE FORGIVING US FOR?

DOING WHAT HE CREATED US TO DO?

There was no reason for him to create the act of sex, if he didn't want us having sex (except within marriage)

There was no reason for him to create anything that leads to suffering:
Disparity in attractiveness
Disparity in intelligence
Disparity in wealth
Etc

Do you even read the bible?

God has literally promised lands and riches to certain groups of people all the time at the expense of those other individuals, he could have just as easily CREATED MORE LAND AND RICHES

It might not make sense for us, but I believe He knows better than us since He created everything. He plays 9999999D chess

You are assuming God is intelligent when he could just be powerful, the bible says he said "let there be light", It never claimed he hand designed and created everything on the molecular level using his mind and he had to pay attention to detail (IT NEVER INDICATED ANY USE OF INTELLIGENCE AT ALL, JUST POWER)

He just breathed into some soil and created a man, etc

He could just be so powerful that the "elements of the universe" respond to his commands, that doesn't make him intelligent, don't falsely conflate power with intelligence

Someone can use an advanced decryption algorithm they created to unlock a door, and another person could just blow through the lock with a shotgun, God is the guy with the shotgun lol

I might trip and fall sometimes, but I want to do my best to stay away from those things

JFL, in other words - "I'm likely going to keep "sinning" but no matter, I just need to feel bad and ask for forgiveness and I can rinse and repeat"

How convenient is that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I don’t believe in god

I agree in an ideal society, we would have two castes. One caste would be the elite, they would be the ones who would be atheist and rational. The Second caste would be the masses, they would be fed a false religion that endorses values that lead to a sustainable virtuous society and keep women and other scum in check.

I think it was like that for a while before religion was questioned by the masses. It is an elitist opinion to be sure, but normies by and large don't seem able to live properly without a guiding path set forth by a strict monotheistic religion. So I can see where the part about "rulers finding (it) religion useful" quote by Seneca the Younger comes from. Of course people here have no stake in society unless it affects them, and while making the world a more complicated place, the loss of religion hasn't really affected a lot of people here so they leave the issue of what's good for society alone for good reason.

I meant he had no choice with respect to HOW he forgives you, not WHETHER HE FORGIVES OR NOT

Its like you are going out of your way to not understand

My point is that he didn't need those convoluted rules of his son being sacrificed, he could have just simply forgiven you

This is too simple to have to be explained smh

Either way what you're saying makes no sense, because WHAT IS HE FORGIVING US FOR?

DOING WHAT HE CREATED US TO DO?

There was no reason for him to create the act of sex, if he didn't want us having sex (except within marriage)

There was no reason for him to create anything that leads to suffering:
Disparity in attractiveness
Disparity in intelligence
Disparity in wealth
Etc

Do you even read the bible?

God has literally promised lands and riches to certain groups of people all the time at the expense of those other individuals, he could have just as easily CREATED MORE LAND AND RICHES

You are assuming God is intelligent when he could just be powerful, the bible says he said "let there be light", It never claimed he hand designed and created everything on the molecular level using his mind and he had to pay attention to detail (IT NEVER INDICATED ANY USE OF INTELLIGENCE AT ALL, JUST POWER)

He just breathed into some soil and created a man, etc

He could just be so powerful that the "elements of the universe" respond to his commands, that doesn't make him intelligent, don't falsely conflate power with intelligence

Someone can use an advanced decryption algorithm they created to unlock a door, and another person could just blow through the lock with a shotgun, God is the guy with the shotgun lol

JFL, in other words - "I'm likely going to keep "sinning" but no matter, I just need to feel bad and ask for forgiveness and I can rinse and repeat"

How convenient is that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Absolute truth. Only rational conclusion would be the monothestic God would be sadistic,illogical, immoral or all three at once. He tests people, but gives them extremely differenct circumstacnes yet claims to be fair, gives "proof" of his supposed existence in esoteric and unclear ways, creates arbitray, open to excessive interpration criteria of what he considers "moral"

Absolute truth. Only rational conclusion would be the monothestic God would be sadistic,illogical, immoral or all three at once. He tests people, but gives them extremely differenct circumstacnes yet claims to be fair, gives "proof" of his supposed existence in esoteric and unclear ways, creates arbitray, open to excessive interpration criteria of what he considers "moral"

If God just did one AMA on reddit we could end all this shit JFL

But no, it would just ruin his fun to be upfront and honest

I would not be surprised if God and the Devil is one and the same, like some kind of crazed multiple personality disorder due the trauma of being alone for millions of years

We always talk about after creation, but nobody even talks about how long God existed on his own BEFORE he created anything, maybe he went mad before he even did all this, either way were fucked because the guy is crazy

Last edited: